What Ways Are You Marketing?!

Posted by: David Hunter

What Ways Are You Marketing?! - 12/13/18 05:41 PM

Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. I recently just got back into real estate (really, just to help out the ole boss again).

Curious to what everyone is doing these days to market for new listings/buyers?

Been doing a lot of postcards here again, with success and some Facebook advertising (no success). Also been doing well with Zillow, though I never liked Zillow much it is bringing in the leads.
Posted by: Veronica Martin

Re: What Ways Are You Marketing?! - 01/03/19 11:15 PM

Has anyone tried AHRN.com to get leads? Iím looking into it but not sure how successful it would be?

Re: What Ways Are You Marketing?! - 01/14/19 05:37 PM

No and never heard of it.

Why not give it a try and let us know your results??
Posted by: KW Gerald

Re: What Ways Are You Marketing?! - 02/02/19 05:54 PM

I still use the old tried and true yellow tablet paper in an almost see-through envelope. A simple note:

Jim and Mary,

If the price was right would you consider selling your home on 123 Main St.? Give me a call (or shoot me a text or email). I have vital info for you that most likely affected the value of your property.

Awaiting your response,

----------

I don't know if it's the best or not, but I have gotten as high as a 4% response rate, however, it usually is in the 1.5 to 2% response. I always hand write them and never use labels.

Now that I think about it, I'd say my 4% response rate was in communities that had a majority of people in their residence over 10 years, and with a higher yearly turn over rate. Crap. I gotta get back on that farm and ramp it up.

Everyone is "zigging" to social media. Well, my thought is that when everyone "zigs" I'm going to "zag".

Re: What Ways Are You Marketing?! - 02/07/19 05:01 PM

Nice!!!

And I totally agree... go the opposite direction of the crowd.
Posted by: kas

Re: What Ways Are You Marketing?! - 04/22/19 01:15 PM

Facebook advertising here, getting leads as low as $4 right now for buyers and about $30 for sellers and they are all qualified through a survey