Which Social Media is the best?

Posted by: Dianne

Which Social Media is the best? - 07/21/18 02:41 PM

I am about to help a friend market 2 books about Real Estate Assistant. Have anyone here tried to sell through social media? if yes which social media is the best to use? Thank you for your reply.
Posted by: Tim Bizz

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 07/22/18 01:09 AM

I actually tried to market an IT book. I used Amazon to do so and it was easy enough to get on and market. Pretty wide market doing it that way. Is your friends book an E-book or is it a printed copy? You can use affiliate marketing, Facebook Marketing, Kijiji Classifieds, Craigslist, Linkedin (if the book is more career oriented great place to start). You can create a website specifically for that book and if your friend writes more you have a potential list of customers if you ask for their email address for future writings.
Posted by: Dianne

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 07/23/18 03:21 AM

Thanks Tim, I believe it's both printed and E-book. We only know of Amazon but last time he used it wasn't successful. I also read some replies that in order for the FB to be successful you need a wide audience. My question is how long does it take to have a decent number of audience? (sorry haven't use FB). Are these free?
Posted by: Vermont

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 07/23/18 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Dianne
". . . My question is how long does it take to have a decent number of audience? . . ."

I don't think that even the most exciting book on how to become a Real Estate Assistant is going to have the pizazz to generate a Mass Market appeal.

You see, it's just not an interesting enough or sufficiently lucrative profession to expect very many people to be clamoring to learn how to enter it.
Posted by: Tim Bizz

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 07/27/18 12:22 PM

Yes Facebook is free. Most of the resources I posted are free to use and share. The Audience is really much harder to determine. Facebook is a friends site so it is a way to collaborate with your friends around the world. Linkedin is a great Career oriented Friends site. Again it would be all your friends around the world but more career oriented and probably a great place to advertise a book like that.

However like Vermont said that particular profession may not get the response that your friend is looking for. Then again it is all the way you market it I guess... up sell the benefits!
Posted by: ryanlin479

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 05/14/19 08:39 AM

You can give a try in Linkedin, Craigslist because many people keep on following that. Either you have got LinkedIn ad option where you can promote or sell anything via ads!

Thanks & Regards,
Ryan Lin
Tax consultant
Posted by: Luna

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 06/08/19 03:09 AM

[quote=Vermont][quote=Dianne]". . . My question is how long does it take to have a decent number of audience? . . ."[/quote]
I don't think that even the most exciting book on how to become a [b]Real Estate Assistant[/b] is going to have the pizazz to generate a Mass Market appeal.

You see, it's just not an interesting enough or sufficiently lucrative profession to expect very many people to be clamoring to learn how to enter it. [/quote]

I agree with Vermont. It's a very specific topic. You will need some patience and work, it won't sell by magic.
Posted by: Dan M Lee

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 07/04/19 03:31 PM

Marking an audience is dependent on how much time you want to invest.

We hired an intern for a few months to get our social media boosted with images and content supplied by our campaigns.

Worked really well and started to get traction from social media. As a rule the social media is on the decline for a few reasons but especially how Facebook etc now changed to stop small guys leap frogging the system.

With onsite content and then using FB to link back to our site really helped and cross posting to twitter. Using a took like Hootsuite helps engagement too, you can see what rivals are doing and follow / unfollow to get attention.
Posted by: sailajaspoter

Re: Which Social Media is the best? - 10/04/19 06:50 AM

Facebook is currently the largest social media site in the world. ...
Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social networking platforms
Twitter
Tumblr
LinkedIn
Pinterest
WhatsApp
Snapchat