Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 29141973
No new orders today 13237082
Stupid MLS comments. 3527811
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1336405
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1173891
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1121164
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 908546
Let's talk about our cars 758335
Most common items found at an REO 684694
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 670475
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 665369
REOTRANS 510487
Main Street 496046
EML 459242
asset val seminar in colorado 453315
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 388563
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 366832
Evalonline 300215
Land America 285056
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Page 885 of 889 < 1 2 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#466042 - 10/29/19 01:22 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: realestategreat]
Z06Fanatic Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: US
[quote=realestategreat]To the heavy prospectors in here, do you use the call hammer feature on Mojo? [/quote]

Of course - why wouldn't you use the call hammer? On expires usually there's at least 3 different numbers.

Advertisements
#466043 - 10/30/19 12:52 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RobR]
JamesFestini Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
I would say 5 years would be about right

#466044 - 10/30/19 12:56 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: OahuAgent]
JamesFestini Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
the real question is...if he works that hard....where do that leave those who don't?

#466049 - 10/30/19 06:08 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: realestategreat]
OahuAgent Offline

Loc: Honolulu, HI
[quote=realestategreat]Isn't Redx limited to 2,000 numbers a month? With Mojo you can pull down as much as you want. So much easier to use than Cole. I drew out my map of where I wanted to draw numbers from and now I have 100,000 numbers in my dialer. Point and click. It's a breeze. I just have to go through and clean up the data a bit but it would have taken me forever to do that with Cole. It was painstaking to download numbers from Cole. I have no experience with Redx other than I see people saying on FB that they are limited to 2,000 leads a month. [/quote]

It's not 2000 numbers. It is up to 4 numbers each for 2000 addresses and you don't need to re-lookup properties that you have looked up previously. You don't lose the properties they accumulate in your database. I do think if the data is integrated with your dialer it's better. Since I use the RedX storm dialer, I like that Geoleads is integrated. I also add old expireds, FSBOs and a people farm full of known good numbers.

I redial the same numbers after 6 months because plans do change. I dial the people farm every 3 months and at least try to leave a message.

#466089 - 11/06/19 11:28 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: T.T.]
RATKOS Offline

Loc: Las Vegas
Originally Posted By: T.T.
Originally Posted By: Trouble
Awesome! Never stop dialing!

The single greatest source of motivation to get to this point was looking at this thread two years ago and seeing the numbers everyone was putting up. If you told me a year ago I'd clear $40k in a month, I would never have believed it.

!!!!!

This is so true. I used to read the numbers, or watch videos of top producers and be taken back by what they were earning. It didn't seem real.

This year I hit nearly 70k GCI for one month. My previous best was around 50k GCI. In 2018 it was approximately 35k for one month (which blew my mind at the time.)

Now I see 100k in one month as a real possibility. It can be done. Not only can it be done, but it can probably be done consistently with systems in place, consistent follow up and script practice.

I'm also realizing more than ever that it's a mindset thing. I wouldn't consider myself a top producer by any means. Not even close. This year I'm at roughly 8 million sold. My goal next year is to hit 15 million. It's totally doable with consistency. My first quarter this year was abysmal, but I stayed on the phone, in fact I dialed more when things went bad.

Now I would never recommend saying this, but one day I was on the dialer and a guy went from 0-100 immediately and asked "What makes you think you can call me and ask if I want to sell my home?" My response was "What makes you think I can't?" (I was having a bad day.)

Either way, my mindset now is, what makes you think I can't make 500k in a one year? Says who? Somebody is going to do it, might as well be me.

Now that said, I am a little burned out right now. Feeling lazy. I hit my commission goal for the year and frankly am tired. Regrouping for 2020, with a focus on higher conversion rates, a strict schedule, farming and working my database.

#466090 - 11/07/19 12:26 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieWinz]
RATKOS Offline

Originally Posted By: RonnieWinz
Hi Everyone

I am wondering if anyone else brokerages are focusing on the shift of the real estate industry?

Just curious where people see the business going, far as amazon/zillow etc.... " i buyer " has been a hot topic as well.

Interesting read on Zillow

#466095 - 11/07/19 10:59 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RATKOS]
realestategreat Online   content

Loc: MA
Awesome post RATKOS!

#466097 - 11/07/19 03:05 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RATKOS]
Trouble Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: GTA Ontario
Great post. Just to recap:
You're doing-1. cold calling, 2.followups in your database (what size), 3. and farming (what size, how often dropping what- flyers?)

Thanks for sharing.

#466103 - 11/07/19 04:27 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RATKOS]
Z06Fanatic Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: US
Originally Posted By: RATKOS
Originally Posted By: T.T.
Awesome! Never stop dialing!

The single greatest source of motivation to get to this point was looking at this thread two years ago and seeing the numbers everyone was putting up. If you told me a year ago I'd clear $40k in a month, I would never have believed it.

!!!!!

This is so true. I used to read the numbers, or watch videos of top producers and be taken back by what they were earning. It didn't seem real.

This year I hit nearly 70k GCI for one month. My previous best was around 50k GCI. In 2018 it was approximately 35k for one month (which blew my mind at the time.)

Now I see 100k in one month as a real possibility. It can be done. Not only can it be done, but it can probably be done consistently with systems in place, consistent follow up and script practice.

I'm also realizing more than ever that it's a mindset thing. I wouldn't consider myself a top producer by any means. Not even close. This year I'm at roughly 8 million sold. My goal next year is to hit 15 million. It's totally doable with consistency. My first quarter this year was abysmal, but I stayed on the phone, in fact I dialed more when things went bad.

Now I would never recommend saying this, but one day I was on the dialer and a guy went from 0-100 immediately and asked "What makes you think you can call me and ask if I want to sell my home?" My response was "What makes you think I can't?" (I was having a bad day.)

Either way, my mindset now is, what makes you think I can't make 500k in a one year? Says who? Somebody is going to do it, might as well be me.

Now that said, I am a little burned out right now. Feeling lazy. I hit my commission goal for the year and frankly am tired. Regrouping for 2020, with a focus on higher conversion rates, a strict schedule, farming and working my database.

Nice job! What was the breakdown of your deals - expireds/cold calls/SOI/referrals/etc

#466104 - 11/07/19 05:31 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RATKOS]
CathCoy Offline

Loc: California
I'm also realizing more than ever that it's a mindset thing.
'

Don't know how or why I get the spam I get, but this email solicitation caught my eye. It's from a guy named Jon Morrow who, despite all his limbs being paralyzed, makes millions through blogging.

https://unstoppable.me/life-lessons

Anyway, he offered this list of "33 Books That Helped Me Become a Millionaire from My Wheelchair." Under the category of "mindset," he recommends these books.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/unstoppableassets/The-Ultimate-Success-Library-v2a.pdf

#466107 - 11/07/19 11:48 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Trouble]
RATKOS Offline

You're doing-1. cold calling, 2.followups in your database (what size), 3. and farming (what size, how often dropping what- flyers?)

Thanks for sharing.

1) Some cold calling
2) Follow up 2-4 hours per day for my database (internet leads, right now I have 1700 people) 5 days per week.
3) Not farming yet, this is one of the lead sources I'd like to add next year. Right now I feel risky since I technically only have two lead sources. Next year I'd like to see cold calling, internet leads, farming and video emails to my database as my lead sources.

Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic

Nice job! What was the breakdown of your deals - expireds/cold calls/SOI/referrals/etc

Thank you!

27% was from cold calling
11% from past clients
The remainder was from PPC leads (Bing and Google) through my website.
What I've found with internet leads is that approximately 25% of them are already home owners who are looking to downsize/upsize. So you have the opportunity to list their home, then find another one to buy. Or list their home and then collect a referral from another agent out of state.

I also had some referrals for sellers in other states before they relocated here, and one I didn't want here in town, which I sent to another agent (both at 50%.)

Because I've been building my database through my website, I was able match two listings with buyers before they even hit the market. This is magic to me. I get the listing, then go to my database and see who is a potential match. Everybody is happy and I get the entire enchilada. To me this is a huge selling point at a listing presentation and I expect a compounding effect as my database grows.

#466108 - 11/08/19 12:40 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RATKOS]
realestategreat Online   content

Loc: MA
Hi RATKOS, What percentage of your internet leads were buyers?

#466109 - 11/08/19 02:36 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RATKOS]
Scagent Online   content

Loc: South Carolina

Thanks for sharing.

1) Some cold calling
2) Follow up 2-4 hours per day for my database (internet leads, right now I have 1700 people) 5 days per week.
3) Not farming yet, this is one of the lead sources I'd like to add next year. Right now I feel risky since I technically only have two lead sources. Next year I'd like to see cold calling, internet leads, farming and video emails to my database as my lead sources.

Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic

Thank you!

27% was from cold calling
11% from past clients
The remainder was from PPC leads (Bing and Google) through my website.
What I've found with internet leads is that approximately 25% of them are already home owners who are looking to downsize/upsize. So you have the opportunity to list their home, then find another one to buy. Or list their home and then collect a referral from another agent out of state.

I also had some referrals for sellers in other states before they relocated here, and one I didn't want here in town, which I sent to another agent (both at 50%.)

Because I've been building my database through my website, I was able match two listings with buyers before they even hit the market. This is magic to me. I get the listing, then go to my database and see who is a potential match. Everybody is happy and I get the entire enchilada. To me this is a huge selling point at a listing presentation and I expect a compounding effect as my database grows.

So roughly 60% of your transactions was from pay per click ads. How much are you spending on those?

#466119 - 11/09/19 10:11 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Scagent]
CathCoy Offline

Loc: California
I won't put any money into Facebook's coffers unless/until Mark Zuckerberg stops de-platforming conservative voices. He's a menace to democracy.

#466120 - 11/10/19 09:25 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CathCoy]
OahuAgent Offline

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Another conspiracy theory? The government is making them shut down the Russian bots.

Page 885 of 889 < 1 2 ... 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Beni Restea, marry, MFCHomes, John ha, DennisMcD
30997 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
OahuAgent 24
Z06Fanatic 23
realestategreat 16
Long Walk 12
CathCoy 11
Trouble 9
DangerRanger 8
T.T. 7
jn1204 5