Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28885313
No new orders today 13186355
Stupid MLS comments. 3489740
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1309441
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1151290
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1106466
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 892570
Let's talk about our cars 741131
Most common items found at an REO 670350
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 656872
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 653443
REOTRANS 499495
Main Street 477296
EML 459241
asset val seminar in colorado 443549
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 382058
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 360167
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285054
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#465306 - 06/27/19 05:04 AM Buyers want to do some cleanup prior go closing
Alwayslearning Offline

Loc: California
Hi,
Only few days away from closing and buyers want to do some exterior cleanup including removing damaged storage sheds and cut down and remove huge backyard tree. They couldn't wait until after closing because it would be more expensive. I told them before they couldn't do it because of liability. They went out and bought insurance in advance. I dont know how that is going go help since they have not owned the property yet. I am trying to be cooperative, but I feel it would bring up more issues if something happenes on the property or it doesnt close. Any advice is appreciated.

Advertisements
#465307 - 06/27/19 11:21 AM Re: Buyers want to do some cleanup prior go closing [Re: Alwayslearning]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
No, no, no and no. They are trespassing on private property and they did not and can not buy insurance on a house they do not own.

If it was my listing i would rather have the deal die from the buyers walking away from an undamaged house rather than from a house damaged by irrational buyers.

#465343 - 07/03/19 09:04 PM Re: Buyers want to do some cleanup prior go closing [Re: Alwayslearning]
Alwayslearning Offline

Loc: California
Updates.
I nearly had a heart attack on Monday. Closing was pushed back to Tuesday and buyers' agent failed to disclose this to his clients. I arrived on Monday morning to check on vacant home and saw construction and demo machines removing backyard patio and front yard cement pavements.There was a huge dumpster. It was a mess. I was shocked and asked them what's going on? Told them stop immediately because we have not closed escrow yet. The grant deed has not recorded yet. I told them I have to let the seller know. They asked to give them an hour to wire their closing funds into escrow. Really??? I called buyer's agent and he was shocked. He didn't know how it happened. Seller didn't get upset, but asked them to stop before we close escrow and we did close it. Unbelievable, but every is happy in the end.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Maze22studios, Ronnieh, lookin4help, Maryna, Myrsatech
30822 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Trouble, realestategreat), 45 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
CathCoy 32
Trouble 22
Z06Fanatic 15
RonnieEmz 10
Dan M Lee 9
OahuAgent 9
Bigtoe 8
estatereal 8
FlyHigh 8