Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28815097
No new orders today 13179155
Stupid MLS comments. 3468771
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1299895
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1142926
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1096137
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 884331
Let's talk about our cars 732550
Most common items found at an REO 663908
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 648817
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 648577
REOTRANS 493505
Main Street 471455
EML 459240
asset val seminar in colorado 440155
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 378846
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 355351
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261862
Matched Content
Page 806 of 814 < 1 2 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 813 814 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#464280 - 04/15/19 06:34 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: T.T.]
Daniel1234 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: T.T.
Originally Posted By: realestategreat
Yes great price points in those areas! Can I ask how do you change your numbers? Do you use Text Free? I've been using google voice. thanks for all the info also

Text Now

Go to settings / Calling and remove the voicemail.
VM welcome message states you have a textnow number, the idea is to have less complains possible and we want this service to last.

Advertisements
#464281 - 04/15/19 06:37 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: leaf fan
Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo
Hey Ronnie & Leaf fan....

do you keep a specific size pipeline of leads and do you focus on the size??

How many leads per year do you generate from your prospecting?

Whatís the single best thing you have been doing with your leads and your lead follow up that makes the best impact?

Also what is your philosophy fiorvtge hard to reach leads that rarely seem to pick up. And the ones that their number went out of service.

I don't have a limit re: lead group size...I have been in 450-500 range last few yrs, I convert 4.5 to 6% per year.

I have adding 150 per year and dropping 150 per year ...I am focused on increasing 250 leads...more prospecting ...thats why I come back to this forum to get inspired with this part of my business.

Re: the best impact...I find there not one answer
1) generate lead
2) I add to CRM with detailed notes of conversation which I refer to on follow up ie. " I just had knee surgery" or their specific motive for moving.
3) Hand written note with Magnet card
4) 3 following weeks mailout various reports I have created ex. 27 tips on preparing home for sale
5) monthly newsletter mailed
6) weekly email thru Bomb Bomb Sat am
7) schedule follow up call 50% of stated time frame to move
8)If possible schedule face to face appt re: Home evaluation or email CMA and mail hard copy

I bombard them and I find it effective and I have stated previously that most of the listing appts will call me to arrange a listing appt and I have established myself as the expert and these appts tend to be lay ups ( no competition, my price). I have heard this type of statement numerous times from this group ..." Anyone that works this hard to get our business we know will do a great job selling our home".

Yes! I want more leads but most of us have lots of leads we need to cultivate the leads we have to convert at a higher percentage.

Re: Hard to reach leads... I will schedule time in the afternoon to drive to their home knock and if not there leave a pre prepared note and or a CMA...keep in mind if I can't reach them nobody else can either making this even more valuable so I am willing to do a drop by.

THIS IS GOLD!!

If anyone is paying attention this is where itís at.

Leaf Fan...I agree that on the surface it looks like we all need to convert more of our leads, and Iím sure many of us need improvement in the skills of lead follow up. Iím not so sure it is possible to drastiacally improve our lead conversion ratios....both you and Ronnie calculate around a 5% conversion....this is making me concerned my 10% goal is fantasy. Iím going to still give it a good go this year to see if I can crack the double digit conversion rate.

One thing I know is many larger income agents work a lead and sphere pipeline which over 1000 and even 2-3000 plus.

I researched realtor lead pipeline size and I saw one ad which said 100 new leads per month would solve all your business & financial problems.
You can see the mindset is 1000 plus leads. I know the ad is a money making business promoting crappy internet buyer leads but the philosophy is the same. More leads diligently and skillfully followed up on is better.

I am excited to get my pipeline up to 500 or more like yours in the next 6 months so I can reap the rewards and measure the conversion rate.

Iím filling that pipeline weekly with 25 + hours of lead generation. Goal is 40 new leads per month.

#464282 - 04/15/19 07:49 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
leaf fan Offline

Loc: Ontario

Whatís the single best thing you have been doing with your leads and your lead follow up that makes the best impact?

Also what is your philosophy fiorvtge hard to reach leads that rarely seem to pick up. And the ones that their number went out of service.

I don't have a limit re: lead group size...I have been in 450-500 range last few yrs, I convert 4.5 to 6% per year.

I have adding 150 per year and dropping 150 per year ...I am focused on increasing 250 leads...more prospecting ...thats why I come back to this forum to get inspired with this part of my business.

1) generate lead
2) I add to CRM with detailed notes of conversation which I refer to on follow up ie. " I just had knee surgery" or their specific motive for moving.
4) 3 following weeks mailout various reports I have created ex. 27 tips on preparing home for sale
8)If possible schedule face to face appt re: Home evaluation or email CMA and mail hard copy

I bombard them and I find it effective and I have stated previously that most of the listing appts will call me to arrange a listing appt and I have established myself as the expert and these appts tend to be lay ups ( no competition, my price). I have heard this type of statement numerous times from this group ..." Anyone that works this hard to get our business we know will do a great job selling our home".

Yes! I want more leads but most of us have lots of leads we need to cultivate the leads we have to convert at a higher percentage.

Re: Hard to reach leads... I will schedule time in the afternoon to drive to their home knock and if not there leave a pre prepared note and or a CMA...keep in mind if I can't reach them nobody else can either making this even more valuable so I am willing to do a drop by.

THIS IS GOLD!!

Leaf Fan...I agree that on the surface it looks like we all need to convert more of our leads, and Iím sure many of us need improvement in the skills of lead follow up. Iím not so sure it is possible to drastiacally improve our lead conversion ratios....both you and Ronnie calculate around a 5% conversion....this is making me concerned my 10% goal is fantasy. Iím going to still give it a good go this year to see if I can crack the double digit conversion rate.

One thing I know is many larger income agents work a lead and sphere pipeline which over 1000 and even 2-3000 plus.

I researched realtor lead pipeline size and I saw one ad which said 100 new leads per month would solve all your business & financial problems.
You can see the mindset is 1000 plus leads. I know the ad is a money making business promoting crappy internet buyer leads but the philosophy is the same. More leads diligently and skillfully followed up on is better.

I am excited to get my pipeline up to 500 or more like yours in the next 6 months so I can reap the rewards and measure the conversion rate.

Iím filling that pipeline weekly with 25 + hours of lead generation. Goal is 40 new leads per month.

I think 10% is aggressive...when your goal is a large pipeline (as yours is) I would budget closer to 5%.
It seems very simple...generate large number of leads and develop a strong lead conversion system.

My focus is to follow your lead re: sheer volume of lead gen... 100 deals will require me to get too 2000 leads/ PC

#464283 - 04/15/19 08:51 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

I agree!!!!

GOOD PLAN!!!!!

1) generate lead

THIS IS GOLD!!

I think 10% is aggressive...when your goal is a large pipeline (as yours is) I would budget closer to 5%.
It seems very simple...generate large number of leads and develop a strong lead conversion system.

My focus is to follow your lead re: sheer volume of lead gen... 100 deals will require me to get too 2000 leads/ PC

#464284 - 04/15/19 09:51 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23
I have literally made 3000% my investment in Fearless agent, if that's not a good investment, i don't know what is.

Bob Loeffler will teach you what to do step by step, I would literally be out of Real Estate by now if it wasn't for his help.

What are Fearless Agents 2-3 main ideas that his training specializes in that have influenced you?????

#464286 - 04/15/19 02:16 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
CathCoy Offline

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Bob Loeffler will teach you what to do step by step, I would literally be out of Real Estate by now if it wasn't for his help.

Bob told me on the phone that his agents routinely quote 7% commission--and get it--and don't pay for sellers' marketing costs. Can you confirm?

Edited by CathCoy (04/15/19 03:01 PM)

#464289 - 04/16/19 12:50 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
CaliRealtor23 Online   content

Itís not 2-3 ideas in particular that Iíve got from Bob, itís everything I do, even the way I live my day to day life, the way I talk, etc.

But I guess if you want a bullet point type of answer, it would defintely be things like the exact right words to say in literally every possible real estate scenario that can come up, the right schedule to follow, the right method of prospecting, system, mailing, mindset, everything really.

CathCoy, my budget on my million dollar listings is $0, and my sellers know that upfront, I donít even pay for a photographer, and I have never taken a listing below *heaven* percent, where I keep 4.5 and give away 2.5 (Donít want to write down the numerical value)

#464290 - 04/16/19 07:19 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
TampaRealEstate Offline

Loc: Tampa
Itís not 2-3 ideas in particular that Iíve got from Bob, itís everything I do, even the way I live my day to day life, the way I talk, etc.

But I guess if you want a bullet point type of answer, it would defintely be things like the exact right words to say in literally every possible real estate scenario that can come up, the right schedule to follow, the right method of prospecting, system, mailing, mindset, everything really.

CathCoy, my budget on my million dollar listings is $0, and my sellers know that upfront, I donít even pay for a photographer, and I have never taken a listing below *heaven* percent, where I keep 4.5 and give away 2.5 (Donít want to write down the numerical value)

He must have 2 programs then....

#464291 - 04/16/19 11:30 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
CathCoy Offline

I'm not calling you a liar, but I find this very hard to believe, especially in CA, where your name suggests you work. Are you an inside sales rep for Bob? laugh

#464292 - 04/16/19 11:41 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CathCoy]
CathCoy Offline

My broker told me about this dialer. He said it's way less expensive than Mojo.

https://calltools.com

Here are a few hundred reviews.* (Sorry about the long URL; apparently, this forum doesn't allow the use of TinyURL.)

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS761US761&q=calltools&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibyfnCkNXhAhXEu54KHQ5FBl8QBQgrKAA&biw=1192&bih=676#lrd=0x80dcde9f3938f82d:0x75af24da1f03812d,1,,,

https://www.softwareadvice.com/call-center/calltools-profile/

* It was recently reported that Amazon is flooded with fake reviews, so I gueas the hackers have figured out how to do that.

#464293 - 04/16/19 11:48 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CathCoy]
CathCoy Offline

Looks like Fearless Agent tried to market via Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Fearless-Agent-Pr...eway&sr=8-4

I'm going to find it used online somewhere.

#464294 - 04/16/19 12:06 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CathCoy]
CathCoy Offline

Lucky ~

Colton Lindsay says he has monetized his cold calling expertise by partnering with Fearless Agent and Mojo. You could probably do that, too, with, say, Call Tools.

https://www.mojosells.com/blog/colton-lindsay-its-not-who-you-know-its-who-knows-you/

This probably tells you all you need to know about Fearless Agent methodology.

http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/42552/Coac...t=1487556535537

Edited by CathCoy (04/16/19 04:01 PM)

#464296 - 04/16/19 04:29 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CathCoy]
OahuAgent Offline

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Originally Posted By: CathCoy

Here are a few hundred reviews.* (Sorry about the long URL; apparently, this forum doesn't allow the use of TinyURL.)

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS761US761&q=calltools&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibyfnCkNXhAhXEu54KHQ5FBl8QBQgrKAA&biw=1192&bih=676#lrd=0x80dcde9f3938f82d:0x75af24da1f03812d,1,,,

* It was recently reported that Amazon is flooded with fake reviews, so I gueas the hackers have figured out how to do that.

They don't make it easy to find pricing. Must be REALLY REALLY expensive.

#464297 - 04/16/19 04:36 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: OahuAgent]
OahuAgent Offline

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Originally Posted By: OahuAgent

They don't make it easy to find pricing. Must be REALLY REALLY expensive.

I'm using the RedX Storm dialer and it works for me. I use it like a CRM for followup on calls and notes. I was using Saledialer and quit mostly because TheRedX has a Black Friday deal and I like my data and dialer in one location without the need to do much importing and exporting. I use it mostly for circle prospecting and old expireds.

I have never tried MOJO but I am sure it is great probably better than SalesDialers.

If I was big on FSBOs I would use a binder and make calls by hand.

#464298 - 04/16/19 08:56 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CathCoy]
CaliRealtor23 Online   content

I'm not calling you a liar, but I find this very hard to believe, especially in CA, where your name suggests you work. Are you an inside sales rep for Bob? laugh

LMAO okay

Page 806 of 814 < 1 2 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 813 814 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
NMonroe, Jimredsox, James Gallagher, Mike Badenoch, myownhomefinder
30706 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Z06Fanatic, CaliRealtor23, Trouble, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
CathCoy 92
Lucky Leonardo 43
OahuAgent 35
TimWin23 31
leaf fan 22
CaliRealtor23 22
Z06Fanatic 21
Trouble 20
gitmonee 15