Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28978045
No new orders today 13213502
Stupid MLS comments. 3508032
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1321206
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1157915
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1112882
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 898551
Let's talk about our cars 746968
Most common items found at an REO 675214
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 662312
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 659037
REOTRANS 504361
Main Street 484160
EML 459242
asset val seminar in colorado 447008
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 384329
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 362406
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285054
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Page 777 of 881 < 1 2 ... 775 776 777 778 779 ... 880 881 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#463555 - 02/12/19 08:23 AM Re: Expired Listings **** [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Z06Fanatic Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: US
Do you guys find the 1st and 4th quarters to be slow? Just wondering as I pace my goals for the year - off to a strong start with 6 listings taken, with a goal of 40 for the year. Luckily the snow has held off in the Northeast this year so there's more activity then expected. I'm assuming quarter 2 and 3 is when the majority of your income will be created.

Advertisements
#463556 - 02/12/19 12:21 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Trouble Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: GTA Ontario
Good day to be "cold" calling. Grrrr.

#463557 - 02/12/19 12:41 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Trouble]
sualk54 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Hamilton, ON
and another "disruptor" enters the Canadian market

https://www.thestar.com/business/real_es...ate-market.html

Lets see, Redfin, Purplebricks, Zolo, Zillow and probably a couple more, but none of them appear to be profitable

#463559 - 02/13/19 12:31 AM Re: Expired Listings [Re: sualk54]
RATKOS Offline

Loc: Las Vegas
Originally Posted By: sualk54
Really low pick up rate today, like 2%, on a list I called and scrubbed in the fall- would have expected at least double digits

Anybody else seeing this?

This happened to me last week. I thought perhaps it was the list, so I switched to a 55+ area, which has a killer pick up rate and got the same thing - nobody answering. Obviously Mojo IMO.

Today I had a 14% pick up rate. Calling after 5.

#463560 - 02/13/19 08:51 AM Re: Expired Listings [Re: RATKOS]
Danny1 Offline

Loc: Illinois
Originally Posted By: RATKOS

This happened to me last week. I thought perhaps it was the list, so I switched to a 55+ area, which has a killer pick up rate and got the same thing - nobody answering. Obviously Mojo IMO.

Some of us may be using portable phone numbers for caller ID and those could show up as possible spam.

#463563 - 02/14/19 10:50 AM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
T.T. Offline

Loc: Texas
Strong prequalification is one of the best things I've taken away from this thread - saving several hours on Saturday by canceling one of my three listing appointments for the weekend because the seller's bottom offer she'll accept on the property is 15% over the market value, and if she can't get that she'll rent it out.

How many appointments have you cancelled due to unrealistic seller expectations when following up/confirming the appointment? I'd rather spend my time on Saturday searching for qualified leads and setting appointments.

#463566 - 02/14/19 03:18 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: RATKOS]
sualk54 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Hamilton, ON
Originally Posted By: sualk54
Really low pick up rate today, like 2%, on a list I called and scrubbed in the fall- would have expected at least double digits

Anybody else seeing this?

Same area today, same list, 150 contacts out of 494 dials, 30%!!!

I think maybe the Mojo system got overwhelmed the other day when everybody was dialing during the ice storm???

#463567 - 02/14/19 03:43 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Bsuds25 Offline

Loc: Colorado
I have been down and injured for 6 months and unable to work and now getting back into daily working. In the past, I was a subscriber of Cole Realty Resource for my numbers. I liked them because they have landline and cell numbers. I used the mojo triple dialer.

It is time to renew the subscription in both services. I was wondering have any of you used the mojo neighborhood search for your numbers, do they also provide cell numbers like Cole. I like the idea of just using one company for all my data, and found that half the time I was able to make a contact through Cole it was because they had cell phone numbers.

Please tell your experience with what services you like. Do you like the idea of using MOJO for everything including expired data.

Edited by Bsuds25 (02/14/19 03:44 PM)

#463568 - 02/14/19 07:50 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
gitmonee Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: LA California
if you want a free double dialer, you can just use gmail in 2 Chrome browser tabs.

copy paste one number in each dialer, and both tabs will dial out.

#463569 - 02/14/19 09:22 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Danny1]
RATKOS Offline

Originally Posted By: Danny1

Some of us may be using portable phone numbers for caller ID and those could show up as possible spam.

I used Mojo to call my IDX follow ups today. One lead told me the number showed up as "possible scam" number. I don't know if he was using an app or not on his phone, but I'm using a google voice number to make my dials. I called my Nanny's phone when I was done with my session to see if it said the same thing, but it did not. Just listed the number.

On a side note, my wife got her license and has joined me. She made 90 contacts yesterday and picked up a lead in the process. She said it was easy and actually kind of likes feisty people, haha.

#463570 - 02/14/19 09:26 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Bsuds25]
RATKOS Offline

Originally Posted By: Bsuds25
I have been down and injured for 6 months and unable to work and now getting back into daily working. In the past, I was a subscriber of Cole Realty Resource for my numbers. I liked them because they have landline and cell numbers. I used the mojo triple dialer.

It is time to renew the subscription in both services. I was wondering have any of you used the mojo neighborhood search for your numbers, do they also provide cell numbers like Cole. I like the idea of just using one company for all my data, and found that half the time I was able to make a contact through Cole it was because they had cell phone numbers.

Please tell your experience with what services you like. Do you like the idea of using MOJO for everything including expired data.

I know everybody says to use Cole data, but to me it's simply not worth the money. I paid for an annual subscription and some days I'm getting 40% wrong numbers or renters on my "confirmed home owners" data they provide. I would not pay for it again.

Vulcan 7 seems to be the best hands down for expired data from what other agents tell me, although I've never used it myself.

#463571 - 02/14/19 09:32 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: T.T.]
RATKOS Offline

Originally Posted By: T.T.
Strong prequalification is one of the best things I've taken away from this thread - saving several hours on Saturday by canceling one of my three listing appointments for the weekend because the seller's bottom offer she'll accept on the property is 15% over the market value, and if she can't get that she'll rent it out.

How many appointments have you cancelled due to unrealistic seller expectations when following up/confirming the appointment? I'd rather spend my time on Saturday searching for qualified leads and setting appointments.

I turned down a listing last month who wanted to list 10% over the highest sale in his neighborhood and wanted to pay a total of 3% for all agents involved. Ignoring his allocation for commission for a moment, I asked him if he received an offer for full market value, if he'd accept it and his answer was "no." He wanted more. I wished him luck and told him I wasn't the agent to help him.

Edited by RATKOS (02/14/19 09:32 PM)

#463575 - 02/15/19 11:33 AM Re: Expired Listings [Re: gitmonee]
Mr. G Offline

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: gitmonee
if you want a free double dialer, you can just use gmail in 2 Chrome browser tabs.

copy paste one number in each dialer, and both tabs will dial out.

This is interesting. Can you give some specifics? Are you using Google Hangouts from inside Gmail? Or Google Voice?

#463576 - 02/15/19 01:28 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Mr. G]
gitmonee Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: LA California
from inside gmail, on desktop windows pc.

Actually, nevermind. I tried to dial too fast today, and google suspended my account. haha.

Don't use google voice to telemarket.

#463579 - 02/15/19 04:49 PM Re: Expired Listings [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
graceo Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
From page 393... Lucky's post! "I think the reality is that most realtors literally do nothing all day long because they are self UNEMPLOYED. This thread calls them and challenges them to take proactive action. Because they are used to doing nothing and hide in that mode for years and perhaps their entire career, when they hear 100+ contacts per day they are intimidated by the fact that they may have to work 4 hours a day, proactively.

This thread shines a bright light on the fact that 99% of realtors are passive and wasting their days, weeks and years in a false illusion of fake business."

Oh my gosh! This is true on so many levels! Thank you for sharing Lucky!

Page 777 of 881 < 1 2 ... 775 776 777 778 779 ... 880 881 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
andr3s017, joanna omile, desert rat, JWallner, Antonio Gastelum
30914 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
CathCoy 21
realestategreat 15
ManhattanMiami 13
Trouble 13
Bigtoe 9
Z06Fanatic 8
Snap Up 8
Chris Goerge 7
OahuAgent 7