Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28931144
No new orders today 13200032
Stupid MLS comments. 3502573
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1316813
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1156090
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1111135
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 896144
Let's talk about our cars 744954
Most common items found at an REO 673583
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 660019
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 657767
REOTRANS 502609
Main Street 481725
EML 459242
asset val seminar in colorado 446001
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 383621
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 361811
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285054
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Page 809 of 876 < 1 2 ... 807 808 809 810 811 ... 875 876 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#464336 - 04/18/19 05:14 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: ]
TampaRealEstate Offline

Loc: Tampa
Originally Posted By: ThePeanutGallery
It sounds like people are interested in whatís so different about Bobís approach. You can listen to his podcast free, where he interviews his coaching clients, several who are newer and already earning 6 figures and taking listings at heaven % regularly. On a recent episode he interviewed one of his top practitioners who earns over $750,000/yr consistently with 1 assistant. If you still want free information after listening to the many podcast episodes I highly recommend watching his ďFree Test DriveĒ video on YouTube, itís over 40 minutes of him explaining what makes Fearless Agent different. I practiced his system for a short time and took 15 listings and made $35,000 in about 50 hours of prospecting. Yes I was taking some at heaven %. Itís the presentation and verbiage that convey to the Seller youíre a professional and many times they never even question your commission once they trust you. I believe all coaching works, his is just different thatís all. Iím happy to offer more information if anyone wants.

Nice 3rd post. Bob, is that you? smile

Advertisements
#464337 - 04/18/19 07:24 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: ]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Loc: US
It sounds like people are interested in whatís so different about Bobís approach. You can listen to his podcast free, where he interviews his coaching clients, several who are newer and already earning 6 figures and taking listings at heaven % regularly. On a recent episode he interviewed one of his top practitioners who earns over $750,000/yr consistently with 1 assistant. If you still want free information after listening to the many podcast episodes I highly recommend watching his ďFree Test DriveĒ video on YouTube, itís over 40 minutes of him explaining what makes Fearless Agent different. I practiced his system for a short time and took 15 listings and made $35,000 in about 50 hours of prospecting. Yes I was taking some at heaven %. Itís the presentation and verbiage that convey to the Seller youíre a professional and many times they never even question your commission once they trust you. I believe all coaching works, his is just different thatís all. Iím happy to offer more information if anyone wants.

you took 15 listings in 50 hours and made 35k? Were these mobile homes?

#464338 - 04/18/19 07:41 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: TampaRealEstate]
ThePeanutGallery
Unregistered

I apologize for not being a keyboard ninja in this forum, itís 2019, I canít believe forums still exist.

Someone like me or CaliRealtor whoís literally making multiple 6 figures doing exactly what a coach teaches is feeding all you naysayers the truth about what it takes to make money in this business and youíre so negative you canít even believe success is even possible.

For the person who said ďhow do you even have time to handle all the appointments and dealsĒ I ask you this... If you took 1 listing a month and went on 4 appointments a month, would you have time for calls? Because thatís all it takes to make 6 figures in some cases. If someone is in a high priced market where the average home is $1MM and they list 1 a month and sell it fast thatís a $500,000 Income for that agent if theyíre charging enough.

There is no magic pill, Bob teaches us to literally make hundreds of thousands of phone calls, you could be a complete idiot and be successful if you did that. What makes him different is he teaches that once we get a listing we sell it for top dollar by ensuring bidding wars, and we present our services in a professional manner that get us full commission so we maximize profit from each listing. The real in depth sales training we get from Bob is not sold in a binder or cd, itís in the ongoing weekly coaching calls. Pretty sure I covered everything by now. Off to the phones.

Edited by ThePeanutGallery (04/18/19 08:24 AM)

#464339 - 04/18/19 07:43 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: ]
TampaRealEstate Offline

Loc: Tampa
FFS enough FA advertising.

#464341 - 04/18/19 09:34 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
CaliRealtor23 Offline

Loc: CA
To be fair, the only reason it kept going was because we had to explain that weíre not frauds basically, otherwise it wouldnít have spanned as many posts as it had.

But letís kill the topic, and everyone can hold their current views just the way they are now without further debate.

#464342 - 04/18/19 10:02 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
RonnieWinz Offline

Loc: Annapolis,MD
Hey everyone.

I am signed up to fearless agent, and bob does promote what cali is saying. I've done the presentation and if you don't deliver it right the seller could be hesitant to sell that way. But his communication is very effective and it is totally different then ferry etc...

Also i have been using mojo for 4 years now, after reading about calltools on here i decided to join not for the savings but to see if the tech is better, as it does offer 10 dialing lines and auto VM drop. I will keep everyone posted on the results.

#464343 - 04/18/19 10:06 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieWinz]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Loc: US
Originally Posted By: RonnieWinz
Hey everyone.

I am signed up to fearless agent, and bob does promote what cali is saying. I've done the presentation and if you don't deliver it right the seller could be hesitant to sell that way. But his communication is very effective and it is totally different then ferry etc...

Also i have been using mojo for 4 years now, after reading about calltools on here i decided to join not for the savings but to see if the tech is better, as it does offer 10 dialing lines and auto VM drop. I will keep everyone posted on the results.

Whatís the cost? 10 lines is insane!

#464344 - 04/18/19 10:27 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: OahuAgent]
CathCoy Offline

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: OahuAgent
Everyone is looking for the magic pill and that is what he is selling. The truth is that this is a simple business and there is no magic pill. You need to develop relationships to build your business. Each relationship can be worth 10-20 long term deals. The person with the most relationships wins. You won't develop relationships with everyone. So go out and hit the doors, phones, networking events, open houses, etc. I think the problem most people have is that they underestimate the amount of activity they need to reach their goals and they don't log their activity and review it.

Post Of The Day! Especially, "The person with the most relationships wins." I'm going to post this above my desk--right next to my phone. yay

#464345 - 04/18/19 10:27 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Z06Fanatic]
RonnieWinz Offline

Loc: Annapolis,MD
120 a month then 5dollars to purchase a local number

#464346 - 04/18/19 10:35 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
CathCoy Offline

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23
But letís kill the topic, and everyone can hold their current views just the way they are now without further debate.

We're not "debating;" we're inquiring. This is a thread about cold calling and how to get 'er done in the most effective way. The claim is that massive Fearless Agent-style cold calling occurs in such a way that you ALWAYS get heaven percent and you NEVER pay for listing marketing costs. That's quite a claim so, naturally, people are curious about what makes Fearless Agent techniques "different" from other strategies (Proctor, Ferry, etc.).

I'm sure every one of us would throw out our current techniques in favor of 4.5% commission and no marketing costs. We just haven't figured out what "different" is. Will you tell us in 25 words or less?

#464347 - 04/18/19 10:42 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieWinz]
CathCoy Offline

Originally Posted By: RonnieWinz
I am signed up to Fearless Agent, and Bob does promote what Cali is saying. I've done the presentation and if you don't deliver it right, the seller could be hesitant to sell that way. But his communication is very effective and it is totally different than Ferry etc.

With all due respect, RonnieWinz, this is frustrating. Two posters have now said that Fearless Agent techniques are "different" but apparently neither is willing to say in what way they're different. Does Bob Loeffler specifically ask his coachees NOT to divulge any of the technique he teaches? That's the only reason I can think of for not spilling the beans in this setting.

#464348 - 04/18/19 10:42 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CathCoy]
CaliRealtor23 Offline

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: CathCoy
Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23

We're not "debating;" we're inquiring. This is a thread about cold calling and how to get 'er done in the most effective way. The claim is that massive Fearless Agent-style cold calling occurs in such a way that you ALWAYS get heaven percent and you NEVER pay for listing marketing costs. That's quite a claim so, naturally, people are curious about what makes Fearless Agent techniques "different" from other strategies (Proctor, Ferry, etc.).

I'm sure every one of us would throw out our current techniques in favor of 4.5% commission and no marketing costs. We just haven't figured out what "different" is. Will you tell us in 25 words or less?

Yea, it's the listing presentation. We're not going in there to talk about a CMA or the other stuff most agents talk about.

Had to stop right there because you put a gag order on me at the 25 word limit. Oh well. frown

#464349 - 04/18/19 10:52 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: ]
CathCoy Offline

Someone like me or CaliRealtor whoís literally making multiple 6 figures doing exactly what a coach teaches is feeding all you naysayers the truth about what it takes to make money in this business and youíre so negative you canít even believe success is even possible.

No one is naysaying! Your and Cali's responses are so vague as to INVITE skepticism! Be clear! Be concise! What do you do that's so different from Ferry, et al?

There is no magic pill, Bob teaches us to literally make hundreds of thousands of phone calls, you could be a complete idiot and be successful if you did that. What makes him different is he teaches that once we get a listing we sell it for top dollar by ensuring bidding wars

Yes, this works in a hot market. This strategy is used routinely in my market. Keller Williams teaches it.

https://www.realtor.com/advice/sell/spark-a-bidding-war-for-your-home/

Pretty sure I covered everything by now. Off to the phones.

No, you haven't, but if every agent uses the same strategy, then it's not different anymore, so I understand your reluctance to spill the beans.

Edited by CathCoy (04/18/19 11:08 AM)

#464350 - 04/18/19 12:32 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
newagent2028 Offline

Loc: MA
this has turned into a FA thread lol.

Most agents just price high... and take a listing at a price to make the sellers happy, hope it will sell

#464351 - 04/18/19 01:01 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: newagent2028]
CathCoy Offline

At least we've arrived at a conclusion:

Make hundreds of thousands of cold calls every month.

Convince seller to price low to incite a bidding war.

Convince seller s/he will net more than if no bidding war were incited.

Convince seller to pay heaven percent AND their own marketing costs (LOL!).

This may work in a hot, low inventory market with a cash buyer, but an appraisal may put the kibosh on an above-market value transaction. No buyer wants to be underwater before they turn the key in the door of their new house.

Edited by CathCoy (04/18/19 01:02 PM)

Page 809 of 876 < 1 2 ... 807 808 809 810 811 ... 875 876 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
KJINX, steveholt_tsl, jthames909, Ezra Peachey, Mr Fern
30878 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 49 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
CathCoy 35
Z06Fanatic 15
realestategreat 14
estatereal 12
Mr. Clean 12
OahuAgent 8
Bigtoe 7
Trouble 6
Long Walk 5