I have gone through the home buying process twice and found it to be very inefficient. It involves complicated paperwork, poor communication means, too much overhead in managing the offline process of getting pre-approval, loan, bidding (through email), inspections, appraisal, title transfer etc.

I am working on a start-up to streamline this process through an online software platform. All parties involved in the process can use this platform to manage the end-to-end buying / selling of home, including tracking the bidding progress, online management of pre-approval / loan / bidding / other-transactions, online paperwork with simpler version of documents, smooth communication between involved parties, and cloud based storage of all documents for easy retrieval.

I would like to get some early feedback on whether this is a good idea and what features would help out the real estate agents the most.

Please feel free to subscribe at www.limechillies.com, if you want to be one of the early adopters. Additionally, you can take this survey to provide more specific feedback: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CZV2ZLS.