Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Free Foreclosure Webinar

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28600612
No new orders today 13153179
Stupid MLS comments. 3368143
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1241636
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1110998
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1065402
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 854536
Let's talk about our cars 705927
Most common items found at an REO 631017
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630075
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 621186
REOTRANS 468972
EML 459235
Main Street 452519
asset val seminar in colorado 427200
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 357951
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 333326
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 680 of 723 < 1 2 ... 678 679 680 681 682 ... 722 723 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#459878 - 11/25/17 05:57 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: Mr. Clean]
gitmonee Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: LA California
Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean

You will get 50% more numbers because many numbers are UNADDRESSED and therefore when you map search they aren't exported.

unaddressed. that's like calling random numbers in the phone book.

Advertisements
#459880 - 11/25/17 08:09 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
estatereal Online   content
Major Contributor

Loc: LAND OF THE FREE!
Do you guys verify that you have an owner on the phone when you give your pitch?

I do, I ask, is this mr. Smith? Then go with my intro. If he says no then I say, sorry, wrong number.

I can't.see.how calling random numbers is good. It would be like emailing random people.

#459881 - 11/25/17 08:30 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: gitmonee]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: gitmonee
Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic
Do you guys use a pre-listing package? I've heard a mix of some people using them and some don't - I guess the idea is to overcome objections prior to meeting as well as increase your chances of getting a signed contract on the spot. I would imagine you never want to write the list price and commission on a pre-list - those could kill your interview before it even starts.

are people still doing old fashioned paper prelisting booklets rather than filling out a pretty website template ?
That is so low tech

quality print = expensive,
and it's just one more piece of garbage that sellers have to throw away eventually

I think printed prelisting packages are only recommended by low tech last-century dinosaurs like Mike Ferry.

So what is the other option to a printed pre-lisitng package?

Emailing it to them??

#459882 - 11/25/17 08:32 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo
Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic
Do you guys use a pre-listing package? I've heard a mix of some people using them and some don't - I guess the idea is to overcome objections prior to meeting as well as increase your chances of getting a signed contract on the spot. I would imagine you never want to write the list price and commission on a pre-list - those could kill your interview before it even starts.

are people still doing old fashioned paper prelisting booklets rather than filling out a pretty website template ?
That is so low tech

quality print = expensive,
and it's just one more piece of garbage that sellers have to throw away eventually

I think printed prelisting packages are only recommended by low tech last-century dinosaurs like Mike Ferry.

So what is the other option to a printed pre-lisitng package?

Emailing it to them??

Yes, I find addressing them by name reduces reflex no's and automatic hang ups in most calls. I have done both.

#459889 - 11/25/17 12:20 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: gitmonee]
Mr. Clean Offline

Loc: Western Canada

You will get 50% more numbers because many numbers are UNADDRESSED and therefore when you map search they aren't exported.

unaddressed. that's like calling random numbers in the phone book.

... which is what we all do

#459890 - 11/25/17 12:24 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: estatereal]
Mr. Clean Offline

Originally Posted By: estatereal
Do you guys verify that you have an owner on the phone when you give your pitch?

I do, I ask, is this mr. Smith? Then go with my intro. If he says no then I say, sorry, wrong number.

I can't.see.how calling random numbers is good. It would be like emailing random people.

It shows the owners name, just not the address. I know this person lives within 10 minutes of my ofifice and there is a 90% chance they own the property. and after I run through the list and dnc renters it will be 100%.

I canít see how you guys wouldnít want those numbers!

#459891 - 11/25/17 01:19 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
sualk54 Offline

Loc: Hamilton, ON

It shows the owners name, just not the address. I know this person lives within 10 minutes of my ofifice and there is a 90% chance they own the property. and after I run through the list and dnc renters it will be 100%.

Thanks for the tip- I just resubscribed to Telelisting and used this promo code for a 20% discount: TOJIMOB

http://app.telelisting.net/affiliate?coupon=TOJIMOB

if the link does not work, cut and paste to your browser

#459892 - 11/25/17 06:55 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
CaliRealtor23 Offline

I have a problem when I follow up with my leads. Almost none of them recall our conversation/remember me when I call. What do you guys do to get them to actually remember you? (IE Whats your follow up system like?)

Also, whats your follow up script? I'm using one very similar to MFO now.

#459894 - 11/26/17 10:31 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
leaf fan Offline

Loc: Ontario
Originally Posted By: AbbasM
I have a problem when I follow up with my leads. Almost none of them recall our conversation/remember me when I call. What do you guys do to get them to actually remember you? (IE Whats your follow up system like?)

I have 500 in my "lead/nuture data base" this took a couple yrs to develop on an avg of 50 per day (need to increase that and be consistant).
I will close 41 deals this yr my wife did another 24 deals.
I closed 17 deals from follow up and 4 deals from calls initiated in 2017.
My follow up is:
1) Hand written note after phone convo (take good notes of our talk for my CRM)
2) 4 weekly mailers (trying to buy name awareness)
3) put on my monthly mailer
4) call back at appropriate time
5) set appt or reschedule another call based on time frame

My criteria is they need a specific reason for moving, move within a year and don't have an agent they are commited too.

The money is in the followup and I personally find it profitable to spend my marketing dollars on this group.

#459895 - 11/26/17 01:31 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
Trouble Offline

Loc: GTA Ontario
Originally Posted By: estatereal

True, looks like a great option.

Edited by Trouble (11/26/17 01:33 PM)

#459896 - 11/26/17 02:18 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
Major Contributor

I keep notes on things they reveal so that I can reference for familiarity on the next call. Do you do something like that?

Example.....they might say.....Im thinking about hitting the market in the spring because I'd like to be in my new place over the summer so my kids start the new school year....

You use that in your next intro so that they know they talked to you without having you have to ask "do you remember me".

Edited by estatereal (11/26/17 03:11 PM)

#459897 - 11/26/17 03:23 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: CaliRealtor23]
Mr. Clean Offline

I donít think it really matters if they remember you or not. You are just calling to see if they are ready to get started with listing there home and if so then book the appointment.

Like estatereal said, reference something specific they said. I always start my follow-ups like this ďhi mr seller, mr clean here from abc realty. We spoke on the phone about a Month ago and you mentioned you were retiring in December and going to move to Kelowna. I wanted to check in and see how the plans were coming along?Ē

Often they remember me because I am so specific. Sometimes they donít, but because I was so specific they know we had the conversation and have no problem giving me an update and proceeding as if they remember.

Edited by Mr. Clean (11/26/17 03:24 PM)

#459898 - 11/26/17 03:45 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Major Contributor

"but because I was so specific they know we had the conversation and have no problem giving me an update and proceeding as if they remember."

this^^^^

#459903 - 11/27/17 09:25 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Trouble Offline

Loc: GTA Ontario
Originally Posted By: leaf fan

I have 500 in my "lead/nuture data base" this took a couple yrs to develop on an avg of 50 per day (need to increase that and be consistant).
I will close 41 deals this yr my wife did another 24 deals.
I closed 17 deals from follow up and 4 deals from calls initiated in 2017.
My follow up is:
1) Hand written note after phone convo (take good notes of our talk for my CRM)
2) 4 weekly mailers (trying to buy name awareness)
3) put on my monthly mailer
4) call back at appropriate time
5) set appt or reschedule another call based on time frame

My criteria is they need a specific reason for moving, move within a year and don't have an agent they are commited too.

The money is in the followup and I personally find it profitable to spend my marketing dollars on this group.

these are amazing numbers leaf fan. you're obviously doing something right. thanks for the encouragement.

#459908 - 11/27/17 05:34 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

I donít think it really matters if they remember you or not. You are just calling to see if they are ready to get started with listing there home and if so then book the appointment.

If they remember you, you will be top of mind and a good percentage of them will call you for the listing appointment.

Page 680 of 723 < 1 2 ... 678 679 680 681 682 ... 722 723 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
InternGrinder, Diamond Concrete, OnTheDownload, rhea_re, Preferred Group
30254 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Advertisement

Top Posters (30 Days)
dotcom_agents 16
Tim Bizz 14
Trouble 13
Vermont 11
T.T. 11
gitmonee 10
estatereal 10
Z06Fanatic 8