Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Free Foreclosure Webinar

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28600612
No new orders today 13153179
Stupid MLS comments. 3368143
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1241636
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1110998
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1065402
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 854536
Let's talk about our cars 705927
Most common items found at an REO 631017
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630075
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 621186
REOTRANS 468972
EML 459235
Main Street 452519
asset val seminar in colorado 427200
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 357951
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 333326
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#458793 - 08/16/17 12:52 AM STARTING A REAL ESTATE BLOG
Alana Offline

Loc: New Jersey
So, I guess starting a blog has been made very easy with the advent of wordpress, Joomla and others CMSes. The problem however is that there are three things that your blog needs food. Content!!! You may put other forms of content; video, audio, infographics, but SEO optimized real estate articles are king when it comes to driving constant traffic to your blog and creating engagement. So, obviously, for your real estate agent website, you need: 1. SEO optimized articles 2. Geo-targeted or location specific to an extent 3. Engaging articles So, you can create this yourself. You probably don't know how to do this. Do you? There is an article writing service that will help you create any length or age-specific type of articles about real estate. Drop the pen and hire a professional!

Advertisements
#459076 - 09/13/17 11:16 PM Re: STARTING A REAL ESTATE BLOG [Re: Alana]
Lafayette Homes Offline

Loc: Louisiana
Alana,
I am trying to blog myself using Placester. I have had pretty good blogs. I re-post blogs from good sources and add a paragraph or two in the beginning to make it mine. I've also done blogs totally written by myself. I don't know if it is effective though. I haven't gotten any traffic from those blogs. Is hiring a professional expensive, and is there a preferred method to posting blogs to capture audience attention? I share them on tweets, but most of my twitter followers are SEO related people??? Any suggestions?

Chad

#459078 - 09/14/17 06:34 AM Re: STARTING A REAL ESTATE BLOG [Re: Lafayette Homes]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
Originally Posted By: Lafayette Homes
Alana,
I re-post blogs from good sources and add a paragraph or two in the beginning to make it mine.

Chad

adding a paragraph does not make it yours. You are stealing from legitimate authors and you run the possibilty of having your site taken down.

#459092 - 09/15/17 04:59 AM Re: STARTING A REAL ESTATE BLOG [Re: Alana]
simon94bob Offline

Loc: USA
Guest Posting is the best way to get good quality content at affordable prices, sometimes free of cost (just give them a do follow link).

#459975 - 12/01/17 07:01 PM Re: STARTING A REAL ESTATE BLOG [Re: Alana]
FlyerRE Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
If you're having a hard time trying to find relevant topics for your posts, you can try using Google Trends, which is a tool to see what's going on in the world, that way you can post relevant content and give your readers what they're actually looking for.

#461395 - 05/07/18 11:01 AM Re: STARTING A REAL ESTATE BLOG [Re: Alana]
LuG Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Useful, interesting and up to date information about the location and community you are targeting is the best content to have for your blog.

For real estate content you could create that would be valuable to your audience, think about what they'd probably like to learn before moving to a place, for example:

- safety / crime rates and statistics,

- how well the value of their potential home would hold up over time (stats showing home values inter target area during real estate booms and busts)

- the neighbourhood character that is: is it family friendly with good schools, parks, child friendly activities, etc? If it is, a tour of the parks and schools would be a good idea. Or, is it more of a downtown, night life, art museum type of place better suited for young adults? In that case, interviews with gallery, bar or restaurant owners might be good, as well as tours of the nearby museums, etc.

- how the neighbourhood looks and feels at different times of the day / week

- any other attractions? Such as farmers markets, water parks, etc?

These are just some examples of material you can cover in your blog.

If these include embedded videos, with you speaking to the camera, interviewing people, doing a walk-through tour on camera, they will have even more power and impact. Posting them on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram would also help you get maximum exposure.

Essentially demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of a particular location (value to the customer), backed up by one of the most important pieces of content you can get video testimonials from past clients (trustworthiness) - and demonstrated value through statistics (results) is the way to go.

#461797 - 07/04/18 06:11 PM Re: STARTING A REAL ESTATE BLOG [Re: Bigtoe]
Tim Bizz Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Yeah I have to say. that is probably not the best way to write your blogs. Plagiarism is not something you want to be doing whether you add a paragraph to it or not.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
InternGrinder, Diamond Concrete, OnTheDownload, rhea_re, Preferred Group
30254 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (MontereyBroker, 1 invisible), 36 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Advertisement

Top Posters (30 Days)
dotcom_agents 16
Tim Bizz 14
Trouble 13
T.T. 11
Vermont 11
gitmonee 10
estatereal 10
Daniel1234 8