Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 29290269
No new orders today 13255170
Stupid MLS comments. 3540401
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1343250
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1186401
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1128713
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 912439
Let's talk about our cars 765248
Most common items found at an REO 692043
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 676578
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 668597
REOTRANS 514548
Main Street 501430
EML 459242
asset val seminar in colorado 455826
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 391501
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 369055
Evalonline 300215
Land America 285057
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Page 636 of 898 < 1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 897 898 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#458226 - 06/27/17 07:36 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: RonnieEmz]
leaf fan Offline

Loc: Ontario
First half I have 25 closed and pending.
17 deals came as a direct result of MOJO calls.
The vast majority of those (14 deals) came from lead followup/ lead nurturing from calls made 6 to 18 months ago. The big money is in the Followup!!!

Advertisements
#458229 - 06/27/17 09:43 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Mr. Clean Offline

Loc: Western Canada
Originally Posted By: leaf fan
The vast majority of those (14 deals) came from lead followup/ lead nurturing from calls made 6 to 18 months ago. The big money is in the Followup!!!

Congrats, those are some big numbers.

Forgive me if you have already posted about this, but you've had great success and I would like to learn from you:

How many contacts per day do you do?

What is your definition of a lead / who do you follow up with?

What is your lead follow up strategy? I think I remember you mailing to them?

How many contacts on average per lead / follow up that you take on?

#458231 - 06/27/17 11:03 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Trouble Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: GTA Ontario

WOW, fantastic numbers. You should be proud!!!!

#458232 - 06/27/17 01:34 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
vk60546 Offline

Loc: Office is in Naperville, IL
Mr Clean, I found this from last year

I made 103k calls with approx 20k contacts with a current list of 520 leads from this source (which i mail monthly & follow up w/ calls)

#458233 - 06/27/17 02:16 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: vk60546]
RonnieEmz Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: vk60546
Mr Clean, I found this from last year

I made 103k calls with approx 20k contacts with a current list of 520 leads from this source (which i mail monthly & follow up w/ calls)

Hard work paid off!

What is your avg commission check?

#458234 - 06/27/17 02:19 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
leaf fan Offline

MR Clean

Mojo contacts per day avg over last couple yrs only 45 per day (this really doggin it compared to others---this is my growth area)

My lead definition: Sell in next 12 months with a specific motive, don't have an agent they are 100% commited too,

Lead follow up strategy: Upon getting lead they get entered into my CRM, receive a hand written note, then go into 4 week mail program (tips on preparing home for sale etc) , go into to my monthly custom newsletter with market update, coupon for local restaurant, current listings and recent sales with testimonials, Cost with direct mail approx $1.25 per piece, then phone followup at 50% of their estimated time to move.

I will get 2.5% lead to call conversion and then once in pipeline i estimate a 6 to 10% return over next 12 months from total leads (ex today i have 400 total leads) current avg is 7.5% leads to deals.

Keep in mind this is only the MOJO cold call leads not past clients etc.

Average deal $10,000

Edited by leaf fan (06/27/17 02:28 PM)

#458235 - 06/27/17 03:08 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
Mr. Clean Offline

Loc: Western Canada
MR Clean

Mojo contacts per day avg over last couple yrs only 45 per day (this really doggin it compared to others---this is my growth area)

My lead definition: Sell in next 12 months with a specific motive, don't have an agent they are 100% commited too,

Lead follow up strategy: Upon getting lead they get entered into my CRM, receive a hand written note, then go into 4 week mail program (tips on preparing home for sale etc) , go into to my monthly custom newsletter with market update, coupon for local restaurant, current listings and recent sales with testimonials, Cost with direct mail approx $1.25 per piece, then phone followup at 50% of their estimated time to move.

I will get 2.5% lead to call conversion and then once in pipeline i estimate a 6 to 10% return over next 12 months from total leads (ex today i have 400 total leads) current avg is 7.5% leads to deals.

Average deal $10,000

This sounds like a very impressive system with proven results. Without long-term lead follow-up it seems one deal per 5000 contacts is realistic. You are at one deal per 1000ish contacts, and by the sounds of it you spend little time on follow-up calls and it costs about $500 to convert a lead with your mailings, only 5% of your commission cheque.

Without long-lead follow-up I would need to dial 1050 hours to close 17 deals... you dialed 250 hours and spent $10,000 on mailings... I smell LEVERAGE

What is everyone else's opinion of this system versus the dial for immediate leads and trash leads that turn weak system? Leaf fan's system seems to pay more per hour...

Edited by Mr. Clean (06/27/17 03:09 PM)

#458244 - 06/27/17 09:00 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
RonnieEmz Offline
Veteran Member

MR Clean

Average deal $10,000

Who manages this for you?

What service do you use for the custom newsletter?

How much does this run you per month?

What do you send to sphere?

#458248 - 06/28/17 07:20 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieEmz]
leaf fan Offline

Myself and my wife manage the data base (we work as a husband wife team but she operates her own real estate business) she also uses MOJO for cold calls and does FSBO (not many around now) she is currently at 17 closed and pending. So 42 total deals for us as of end of June.
I don't count ours together as I feel its important to be accountable for your own numbers.

We use a local printer to handle the printing of the flyers/envelopes/postage we simply email our data base via Excel spreadsheet and he takes care of everything else.
It takes us approx 1 hour per month of our own time to plan the newsletter as I now have it standardized to make it easier.

We have a combined data base (Leads, Past Clients/Sphere) of approx 1000 names and it costs us $1250/month.

Our printer uses an outside "mail house" so we are able to pay only 45 cents for postage vs 82 cents on our postage meter but 1000 is the minimum requirement.

Edited by leaf fan (06/28/17 07:22 AM)

#458249 - 06/28/17 07:32 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
leaf fan Offline

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean
MR Clean

Average deal $10,000

This sounds like a very impressive system with proven results. Without long-term lead follow-up it seems one deal per 5000 contacts is realistic. You are at one deal per 1000ish contacts, and by the sounds of it you spend little time on follow-up calls and it costs about $500 to convert a lead with your mailings, only 5% of your commission cheque.

Without long-lead follow-up I would need to dial 1050 hours to close 17 deals... you dialed 250 hours and spent $10,000 on mailings... I smell LEVERAGE

What is everyone else's opinion of this system versus the dial for immediate leads and trash leads that turn weak system? Leaf fan's system seems to pay more per hour...

Personally I don't see how it makes sense to spend all that time (1050 hrs for 17 deals) without leveraging quality leads that you could develop and nurture into strong data base over time (with predictable results)that tend to be lay up listing appts as they view us/me as a trusted source. I'm very impressed with work ethic and the amount calls/contacts being made on this forum. My goal is to develop a lead data base of 1500 leads generating 75 to 90 deals per yr.
I need to increase my wimpy 45 calls per day! LOL

Edited by leaf fan (06/28/17 07:47 AM)

#458250 - 06/28/17 07:46 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Z06Fanatic Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: US
leaf fan - congrats on the success and its nice to see some straightforward stats from when the lead is acquired to conversion....what's your thoughts on email drips vs standard mail? I've been taking weak leads and adding them to my email database - I really don't want to spend time/money on them via regular mail, but obv a drip is essentially free....just wondering if a piece of regular mail has a much higher value then email.

#458251 - 06/28/17 07:48 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
RonnieEmz Offline
Veteran Member

MR Clean

Average deal $10,000

Personally I don't see how it makes sense to spend all that time (1050 hrs for 17 deals) when you could develop and nurture a strong data base over time that tend to be lay up listings as they view us/me as a trusted source. I'm very impressed with the amount calls/contacts being made on this forum. My goal is to develop a lead data base of 1500 leads generating 75 to 90 deals per yr.

Thank you for your mailing system details ...

My question is why not do both?

#458252 - 06/28/17 07:57 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Z06Fanatic]
leaf fan Offline

Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic
leaf fan - congrats on the success and its nice to see some straightforward stats from when the lead is acquired to conversion....what's your thoughts on email drips vs standard mail? I've been taking weak leads and adding them to my email database - I really don't want to spend time/money on them via regular mail, but obv a drip is essentially free....just wondering if a piece of regular mail has a much higher value then email.

I don't use email drip campaigns! Personally I use direct mail even though there is a cost I find it gives a greater impact.
My wife uses Bomb Bomb videos ...were she creates a personal video that gets emailed after a meeting with a prospect or to promote an open house for example. She has been trying to get me to add this to my mailers but I haven't adopted it as of yet.

I find emails easy to ignore with the shear volume we all get, I know alot of agents who are having success (I don't know exactly how they quantify "success"?) with video emails.
Bombbomb is popular or Vyral marketing.

#458253 - 06/28/17 07:58 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieEmz]
leaf fan Offline

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmz
MR Clean

Average deal $10,000

Personally I don't see how it makes sense to spend all that time (1050 hrs for 17 deals) when you could develop and nurture a strong data base over time that tend to be lay up listings as they view us/me as a trusted source. I'm very impressed with the amount calls/contacts being made on this forum. My goal is to develop a lead data base of 1500 leads generating 75 to 90 deals per yr.

Thank you for your mailing system details ...

My question is why not do both?

Very true as we are discussing this I should be adopting both.

#458254 - 06/28/17 08:10 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
RonnieEmz Offline
Veteran Member

Also, I have 20 deals closed and pending and $440,000 GCI with just calling and no campaigns ... how much of your business can be attributable to just mailing, or is the phone call the vital part that is getting the business?

I don't know the answer ... seems like even if I get 5 extra deals at $20,000 per, and spend $10,000 on that campaign, it is still a 10x return and worth my time ...

My question is how many deals will I get where I can't get hold of the person on the phone, and they, out of the blue, call me because they got my postcard and newsletter for a year or two ... I will test and see ...

Would be tough for a new person to implement, and I would not recommend for someone starting out ... phone is the way to stay lean and mean until you build up reserves that you can test on marketing ...

Edited by RonnieEmz (06/28/17 08:14 AM)

Page 636 of 898 < 1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 897 898 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Will1329, OpClassicGal, TonywithAM, EWcontractor, AnnyGraell
31077 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (brady12Pats), 15 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Trouble 13
CathCoy 11
Long Walk 10
Bigtoe 7
Lucky Leonardo 7
Z06Fanatic 5
Admin 4
Mr. Clean 4
realestategreat 3