I am helping a friend while he is away. I am going to complete a few loads for a trash out. What photo (or other) documentation do they require in order for him to submit for payment. He is out of cell coverage area and I just want to clarify to make sure I do it right. I know it is based on cubic yards, I just need to make sure my documentation is up to date. The loads will involve donations, literal trash, recycling and wood debris.