Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 29223211
No new orders today 13245045
Stupid MLS comments. 3535137
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1340010
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1181998
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1125534
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 910602
Let's talk about our cars 762168
Most common items found at an REO 689137
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 673895
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 667851
REOTRANS 512748
Main Street 498893
EML 459242
asset val seminar in colorado 454716
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 390703
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 368202
Evalonline 300215
Land America 285056
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#420396 - 02/18/13 09:52 PM Lead Generation
LaRealtor Offline

Loc: Louisiana
I have searched the forum and read about Market Leader- Tiger Leads, Zurple and Boom Town. Anyone tried Real Geeks? I am thinking about taking the plunge. Almost signed up with Market but read a lot of negative . Any feedback would be appreciated!

Advertisements
#420973 - 03/02/13 03:58 AM Re: Lead Generation [Re: LaRealtor]
ChrisWaller Offline

Loc: Georgia
I haven't used them but maybe this will be helpful

http://activerain.com/product-reviews/technology-products/web-sites-personal-idx/realgeeks-idx-websites/131

#421490 - 03/11/13 08:28 PM Re: Lead Generation [Re: LaRealtor]
Matteo Offline

Loc: Colorado
I am a new agent with Keller Williams in Colorado Springs and I am provided a Market Leader website. I have it all set up with IDX and lead capture forms like we are encouraged to generate leads but I have yet to drive traffic to the website. I really like the Market Leader websites but the difficult task is driving traffic to your website, capturing leads, and then sifting through to find the qualified leads. I am hesitant to pay for any extra technology programs because it's not as simple as paying someone and then watching the leads pour in. Google has even been updating their website indexing technology to prevent people from being able to pay for SEO and have their website in the top of search results. It is more important to provide quality user friendly content on your site to increase rankings.

Matt Owens

http://mattjowens.com/

http://mattowens.kwrealty.com/

#421509 - 03/12/13 03:53 AM Re: Lead Generation [Re: Matteo]
AgentinMA Offline

Loc: Boston Metro
Are you using e-edge or have you had any e-edge training yet Matt?

#422193 - 04/02/13 03:03 AM Re: Lead Generation [Re: Matteo]
Joe Hayden Offline

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky
It's very hard to get any real ROI using technology. There is always some other company that can match your dollar, and even exceed it, to out maneuver you. You have to be willing to commit all of your efforts to lead generation and hope that you can convert enough leads with enough efficiency to stay afloat.

#424828 - 06/08/13 08:09 PM Re: Lead Generation [Re: LaRealtor]
Michael Soros Offline

Loc: Santa Barbara
Tiger Leads is a great platform ...BUT you could do exactly what they do yourself.

Their business model revolves around doing highly effective CPC / PPC advertising on search engines. If you took the time to learn how to write good ad copy, you could replicate what they are doing for your own website. You would also need to create landing pages for your paid search campaigns that have a good conversion rate.

At the end of the day Tiger Leads works, but you could do it yourself it would just take some time to learn / setup. The real question is do you want spend time learning or would you rather just have someone take care of it for you for a fee?

*CPC = Cost Per Click
*PPC = Per Per Click

#429177 - 10/09/13 03:11 AM Re: Lead Generation [Re: Michael Soros]
philpropexpert Offline

Loc: Philippines
[quote=Michael Soros]Tiger Leads is a great platform ...BUT you could do exactly what they do yourself.

Their business model revolves around doing highly effective CPC / PPC advertising on search engines. If you took the time to learn how to write good ad copy, you could replicate what they are doing for your own website. You would also need to create landing pages for your paid search campaigns that have a good conversion rate.

At the end of the day Tiger Leads works, but you could do it yourself it would just take some time to learn / setup. The real question is do you want spend time learning or would you rather just have someone take care of it for you for a fee?

*CPC = Cost Per Click
*PPC = Per Per Click

[/quote]

I agree with this comment. There are a number of lead generating tools out there, but you need to take the time to understand how it works so you can pick which one works for you.

#429699 - 10/27/13 02:44 PM Re: Lead Generation [Re: philpropexpert]
JasonAppleton Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
You guys should consider reading my thread [url=http://www.agentsonline.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/429697.html#Post429697]HERE[/url].

I can help your market leader site generate traffic by ranking key words related to your market. I'm doing it for my wife now who is also with Keller Williams.

Read the thread and contact me if you're interested.

#429812 - 10/31/13 10:28 AM Re: Lead Generation [Re: LaRealtor]
JasonAppleton Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
I am looking into Sierra Interactive for one of their sites.
These PPC Lead sites like Market Leader are great if your paying them for leads, but outside of that they are pretty much useless for building your own leads because you can't add articles and your own content to get ranked for your own keywords.

I'm an SEO guy and Loan Officer so I help agents build their online business and get them ranked for keywords in their market and though Market Leader can be used, it's far more difficult to do than some other platforms.

#434197 - 03/17/14 08:46 PM Re: Lead Generation [Re: JasonAppleton]
LKing Offline

Loc: CA
I read your thread and I was wondering if you have used Reel Geeks? I am trying to decide between Reel Geeks and Market leaders.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
esedndwi, Regis, Adrian75K, Semi, Breezy LL
31035 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (koshy, 1 invisible), 104 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Z06Fanatic 20
Lucky Leonardo 15
CathCoy 13
realestategreat 13
T.T. 12
OahuAgent 10
RATKOS 7
Long Walk 6
Semi 6