Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Free Foreclosure Webinar

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28601356
No new orders today 13153636
Stupid MLS comments. 3368234
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1241697
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1111023
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1065440
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 854552
Let's talk about our cars 705952
Most common items found at an REO 631105
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630080
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 621231
REOTRANS 469028
EML 459235
Main Street 452566
asset val seminar in colorado 427205
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 357963
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 333335
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#415135 - 10/30/12 03:08 PM Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7?
Mike Burchyett Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Currently using RedX for Expired/FSBO leads and Mojo for the dialer. I've heard some whispers about Vulcan 7 and some agents getting awesome results with it (Jeff Quintin, Jeff Glover, Matt Mulder, Bernie Gallerini in my market to name a few). Anyone here have any advice on Vulcan 7 vs my current set up?

Advertisements
#415299 - 11/03/12 03:48 AM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
ibsellin Offline

Loc: USA
Shot them an email upon reading your thread. They called and gave me one of those 'excitement building' type of sales pitches. You know.. they try to impress you because..

they don't advertise.. they only sell their system to a limited # of people.. only by application.. only if you are serious about expireds.. and their service is $300 month because it is so much better than RedX which is just a 'basic' service. They also spit out a bunch of agent's names I was supposed to know... which I didn't.

When I asked how they got #'s RedX didn't have they couldn't answer they just said it cost them more than redx.

When I asked for a 1 or 2 day trial they refused. But offered me my first month for $199. I asked for just 1 day's worth of expireds on a sheet of paper so I could see they have #'s RedX doesn't and they refused.

Screams of scam. A hit and run operation, they get $299 if you are a pushover or $199 from you if you drive a hard bargain but still bite and they made their money. They probably get their #'s straight from redx and then put them in their system and resell them to you with some crappy crm and 1-line dialer but you are convinced it is better because of their sales pitch.

Reminded me of Tigerleads and Zurple.. their whole sales pitch.

I remember a guy on the phone basically screaming emphatically at me "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THERE IS NO GOING BACK, THERE IS LIFE BEFORE ZURPLE, AND LIFE AFTER ZURPLE"... that's when I hang up.

Anyone with a decent product let's you either try it, promises you your money back, and usually has a competitive rate.

Scammers, sell hype and bologna and won't prove it, want money up front and often commitments.

#415316 - 11/03/12 02:28 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Malok Offline

Loc: Kentucky - in a barn!
Never heard of them, but definitely would be skeptical unless they gave you a free trial period to see if it works.

#415319 - 11/03/12 02:30 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Scintillion Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
Would absolutely utilize the free trial period. Hopefully they work out for you. Be sure to let us know if they do!

#417369 - 12/23/12 01:33 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Eric Steindler Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I currently use RedX and as a dialer, Make More Contacts (which is Phone Burner).
I just heard about Vulcan 7 and out of curiosity, googled it, and found this post. I emailed the Vulcan 7 people to see what they offer, which gave me access to a video demo. It looks like they are just using the Phone Burner dialer. They say the leads go straight into it, which is useful, of course who knows what the quality of the leads are.

Since they are using Phone Burner as the dialer, I can help a little bit:

I like Redx, but hated the Mojo dialer, even though they sync, so everyday, I export leads from RedX into phone burner, and also have to delete re-listed or leads that ask to not be called- it's kind of a tedious process. If you are using RedX, you should probably look into Mojo first and only use phone burner if you hate Mojo.
Phone Burner itself costs $150 a month for unlimited, less for a 7 hour monthly subscription. It's extremely easy to use, but much more limited in features and slower than Mojo. I like that you can hand pick the contacts you want to call for each session.

I know this is getting away from the actual question, which is which provides better leads- REDX or Vulcan- hopefully someone else can answer this.

I've also heard RedX is coming out with a dialer and supposedly soon you can have access to cell phone numbers. Once the Redx dialer comes out, I'll check it out.

#418952 - 01/23/13 02:01 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Eric Steindler]
SalesDialers Offline

Loc: Savannah
Yeah... Vulcan 7 is just phone burner resold. Buy it less expensive by going straight to phone burner. Our clients prefer to use Landvoice. They have a new product our that gets more contact numbers.

#423012 - 04/24/13 12:10 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
prospecting Offline

Loc: FL
Landvoice has access to the same elite database as Vulcan7 except Landvoice is a lot less expensive. You'll get cell phone numbers and a much higher percentage of phone numbers than REDX.

Landvoice also syncs automatically with MOJO, PhoneBurner, and SalesDialers. If you call them ask about their new Expired Pro product.

#423154 - 04/29/13 05:13 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
johnp Offline

Loc: Texas
Isn't landvoice pro $199 + the cost of regular expired + the cost of FSBOs, plus the cost of one of the dialers.

That's about $400 a month. Is that what Vulcan now charges?

#423385 - 05/06/13 09:40 AM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: johnp]
prospecting Offline

Loc: FL
Landvoice has lowered their price on Expired Pro and partnered with Sales Dialers to create a reduced bundled pricing. You can now get Expireds, FSBO's, Expired Pro, and the Sales Dialer for $199 per month.

If you dont need the dialer then you can get Expireds and FSBO's for $69 a month or Expireds, FSBO's, and Expired pro for $119 a month.

#423405 - 05/06/13 10:22 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: ibsellin]
Musa Opondo Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: ibsellin
Anyone with a decent product let's you either try it, promises you your money back, and usually has a competitive rate.

Scammers, sell hype and bologna and won't prove it, want money up front and often commitments.

I guess you meant ' no commitments'. From your experience i can't trust them either.

#431262 - 12/26/13 06:38 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
FloridaRealty&Co Offline

Loc: Florida
How much success are you having with the systems? Which one do you recommend the most?

#431579 - 01/08/14 07:44 AM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: FloridaRealty&Co]
IndiaLovesMiami Offline

Loc: Florida
"When I asked how they got #'s RedX didn't have they couldn't answer they just said it cost them more than redx." ~ibsellin

I am familiar with Vulcan. They wrote their own system. They aren't third party vendors. Being old school, I expect to pay for value and take the opposing tack in this conversation. No one has ever given me anything of value in business. I do agree with one statement: This product isn't for everyone. And an annual commitment is $250.Easy enough to verify if you want more information.

Edited by IndiaLovesMiami (01/08/14 07:51 AM)
Edit Reason: additional info

#434661 - 03/27/14 05:25 AM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Tim Thomas Offline

Loc: CA
Wow, it seems a lot of people post on this site that have never used all the companies. I guess if you never use it you trash it. I have used every service and I like them all for different reasons, but now I only use Vulcan7. Yes the phrase is true "you get what you pay for"!!!

I have used every company out there. Vulcan7, Mojo, RedX, Arch,Landvoice and more. THey each have pro's and con's. I would say that you get what you pay for, I can't say that enough. If you are new to prospecting Expired's and Fsbo's, start with something less expensive to see if it something you can even do. It is not for everyone. Most people start it and stop it with 90 days.

Here are my reviews of each company. Again, I am not bias to any one company. I have used them all and know them all in debth.

Vulcan7 - Best customer service I have ever had. Best phone numbers I have ever had. Dialer is good but needs to be faster. They have told me they are working on a new platform that will be rolled out this year.

RedX- They have good data, and are a great company as well. They also have really good product and customer service. They are coming out with a dialer. I have tested it and it is ok, they still have much work to do on it.

Landvoice - NOT GOOD - they use Sales dialers which is fine but I do not care for sales dialers. They no longer push to phone burner or to mojo. They have tried to copy Vulcan7 data, but they are not giving full disclosure on how they do it. They provide crappy data to 70-90% of the data. the remaining 10-30% they fill in the gaps with the great Vulcan7 data. When you add a dialer and partial data you are almost at Vulcan7 pricing. They also will go days without data and have issues pushing to 3 party dialers.

Mojo - They have data now that they cell with their dialer. I have been testing it for 20 days so far. As of right now, it is ok. They are a dialer first data second.

Arch - Of this whole group this is the company I have used least. Expired's for the short time I used them was ok, dialer is ok.

#443357 - 02/14/15 09:42 AM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Tim Thomas]
MiamiLux Offline

Loc: Miami
If you just needed expired data (possibly old expireds too) and possibly geographical data, but no dialer, which system would you say is the best for quality of data? I live in an area where nearly everyone no longer has a home phone or even lives in the property, so cell, etc. data is very important.

#444147 - 03/11/15 03:34 PM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Eric Steindler]
DogLover Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I was looking at the phone burner website and it appears that it only dials one call at a time. Whereas, mojo dialer says they will dial three calls at a time. This seems like it would be much more efficient and allow for many more conversations. I'd appreciate your letting me know what you think.

Edited by DogLover (03/11/15 03:47 PM)
Edit Reason: add more details

#452063 - 04/20/16 07:44 AM Re: Anyone have any experience with Vulcan 7? [Re: Tim Thomas]
Philip Flood Offline

Loc: AZ
The only experience I have had with Vulcan 7 is bad. They sold my number as one belonging to a FSBO. I have had more than 20 calls in 24 hrs from realtors who obviously have been scammed by them. I have called their customer service at the number they listed on their website only to receive a not in service message!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
dalebeshansky, InternGrinder, Diamond Concrete, OnTheDownload, rhea_re
30255 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (barb43, 1 invisible), 74 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Advertisement

Top Posters (30 Days)
dotcom_agents 16
Tim Bizz 14
Trouble 13
T.T. 11
Vermont 11
gitmonee 10
estatereal 10
Daniel1234 8