Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Free Foreclosure Webinar

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28597998
No new orders today 13152886
Stupid MLS comments. 3367922
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1241441
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1110753
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1065304
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 854420
Let's talk about our cars 705845
Most common items found at an REO 630631
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630026
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 621070
REOTRANS 468903
EML 459235
Main Street 452369
asset val seminar in colorado 427182
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 357938
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 333201
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#408127 - 06/06/12 11:08 AM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Mike Burchyett]
ramanda Offline

Loc: MA
Hi Mike,

It's been pouring buckets here the last few days. I went to a fsbo this morning - waste of time - then i went to 15 doors and talked to 5 people and then it started to rain again. I live in New England and this time of year it can be rainy. I am doing a variation of the Neil Schwartz 5-5--10 plan since i have small kids and can't prospect all day long although i would love to. If the expireds aren't home i leave them a doorhanger with a stick note asking them if the house is still available and to call me. With the expireds i knock at least 10 doors around them so even if they aren't home at least i made a contact and also prospected around them.

Advertisements
#408264 - 06/08/12 01:12 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
ramanda Offline

Today i knocked on 35 doors and spoke to 20 people. It was tiring. I need to work up to more doors. Only one possible lead.

#408325 - 06/09/12 06:15 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Erik Webster Offline

Loc: Broward County, FL
This is a great video

Lost 2 days last week due to flu, also took today off. Will be going out all day tomorrow. Gonna try for 100 contacts.

Edited by Erik Webster (06/09/12 06:16 PM)

#408353 - 06/10/12 10:22 AM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
ramanda Offline

I did 30 houses yesterday and got 2 good leads. This was after about 46 contacts. So that ratio seems to be a good one. Thanks for posting the video Erik and i hope you are feeling better

Edited by ramanda (06/10/12 10:44 AM)

#408505 - 06/12/12 08:55 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Erik Webster Offline

June 12th, 2012 - Day 14

Today I qualified 15 prospects and generated 2 good leads.

Tonight was an amazing night overall. I spent about a hour with Bill Nasby on my Bluetooth Headset for my weekly one-on-one training at 6pm. Bill is my Real Estate Coach and is also the Vice-President of Personal Development at Exit Realty Internation (for the entire franchise system). He was with me on my cellphone as I door knocked and was there to help coach me on tonality and what I was saying to make sure my scripting and timing was perfect.

I spoke to a gentleman tonight who is moving the next few months and seems like a really hot prospect when I win the business from the Realtor next door to him. Also found another lady who is wanting to move in the next year.

Its really inspiring to talk to him and hear the monster production numbers that many of his other one-on-one folks are doing.

http://doorknockingdiary.blogspot.com/

#408506 - 06/12/12 09:21 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Thunderstruck Offline

Loc: Townsville, Australia
Eric

Great!

So if I'm hearing you, one thing that helps is how you say it?

As they have said "The right words, the right tone, is like honey to the ears" What happens if we talk too fast? Or to slow? Some say one sounds slick or dumb, yeah? Might it be true if we speak fast, folks can't understand our words? Or to slow, folks get bored? Now imagine what a coach and role-partners can do for each of us???

Just a note we really have to take a "No" many times as a Reflex No, and just keep moving on with the next question. Does that make sense? Saying "NO" works most of the time, yeah? It gets rid of most salespeople. Isn't it an automatic brush off? How many "NOsss" do we have to go through to get a "YES?" 4,5,6 7,8?
Eric keep going, soon the wind will be at your back.

#408527 - 06/13/12 11:17 AM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Artiste Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Arizona Bay
It takes 12 "nos" to get to a "yes." I learned to ask, get my no, and say to myself: "That's one no closer to yes" and keep going... "two nos closer to yes"... "three nos closer..."

Edited by Artiste (06/13/12 11:19 AM)

NAFTA is over!!
(if you want it)

#408622 - 06/14/12 05:52 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Artiste]
johnnyloans Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Los Angeles ,CA
you guys are awesome keep up the good work
Greater Los Angeles Area
www.PalmdaleRealestate.biz
Have Car Will Travel
For Those That Google JohnnyJamesBroker@gmail.com

#408626 - 06/14/12 07:16 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Erik Webster Offline

Qualified 20 Doors, found 2 leads, one of whom was sold their home by another Exit office, they have a Condo they may look to sell soon.

Also got stopped by my first police officer. Showed her the license around my neck, gave her my business card, and then asked her when SHE was moving... she couldn't get rid of me fast enough to drive on smile

There had been a robbery on the block in the last few weeks, someone must have called. I told my trainer Bill Nasby about it and he told me that until I get the SWAT team in full battle gear brought in like he did when he knocked the door of a drug house in Mission Viejo in California, while training a captive class who were sitting in a nearby bus with the microphones turned on so they could listen to him prospect, I wasn't doing it right.

Edited by Erik Webster (06/14/12 07:25 PM)

#408656 - 06/15/12 09:54 AM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Thunderstruck Offline

Eric

Here is a couple of possible reasons you got stopped.

1) They saw a hunk and wanted a date.

2) A fellow realtor called the police on you. Their afraid your gonna take their business from them.

Ok, now to be serious, what about working with the police officers in your cities? Those folks are always coming and going...moving that is. Your probaby the only Realtor out and about working there. Most agents are secret agents and not the fearless kind. I don't have to tell you it takes courage to go knock on strangers doors. It does work...I have averaged over 100 hours of door knocking per month and at times 150 hours per month.

#408772 - 06/17/12 08:43 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Erik Webster Offline

June 17th, 2012 - Day 19

Today was a amazing Sunday that I got to spend with my 6 year old son. He has come down to spend a month with me from his home in California.

Tonight I am setting up my CRM. I had bought a older copy of Top Producer (version 6i) when they were still a desktop program. Since I can't find the key, and the folks at Top Producer won't give me one since the don't support it anymore I need to find a new CRM software. I looked at the newer version of Top Producer that is internet/cloud based.. but it seems like overkill. I can already do alot of what it does with less expensive services. I can put together nice CMA's and Market Analysis from the free service I get from NAR called Realtors Property Resource located at http://www.narrpr.com/.

I took a 90 day free trial from a company that I see advertising on the agents forum at Agents Online called Realty Juggler. It seems really easy to use and can do drip campaigns that will allow me to setup task orders. The training on Youtube that they provide seemed Realtard proof (as Mike Ferry would say).

I sat down tonight and data entered my leads so far into the system. I am planning on doing a 8 x 8 and then a 33 touch campaign on the folks that I qualify at the door. The 8 x 8 phase is where I mail them something or show up there to talk to them 8 times over a 8 week period to solidify the prospect. Then the 33 touch campaign is where I mail them something and show up once a month to drop off some marketing materials. I am going to spend all day this Wednesday setting up the postal mailers and the time triggers for each step. If I add 6-10 solid prospects and also visit 8-10 expireds per week in person something has to pop in the near future.

I also need to add a alternate track of letters and drop offs for short sale opportunities since they will have a different flavor than a equity sale. I am digging through all the letter templates I have been hoarding for years and the stuff I got from the KW training I went on a downloaded with before I switched to Exit Realty.

Edited by Erik Webster (06/17/12 09:05 PM)

#408915 - 06/20/12 04:17 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Thunderstruck Offline

Hope you can see this, Southern California Girl who also door knocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpoBQllpMqI&feature=relmfu

#408921 - 06/20/12 06:25 PM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Erik Webster Offline

Great video smile

im gonna embed it into the thread smile

#408940 - 06/21/12 06:07 AM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Hunter 308 Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Canada

This is proof positive that beautiful women have a much
easier time in real estate than guys/ugly people will ever have.
Unlike Lucky Monica only has to make 30 contacts a day to earn
the same $$ as Lucky even though Lucky spends a fortune
on his shoes in an attempt to compensate for his handicap.

The good news is Monica is single and could easily support
a lazy husband like me.

#408955 - 06/21/12 08:22 AM Re: Daily door knocking activity for you to view [Re: Erik Webster]
Artiste Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Arizona Bay
Women do have an advantage.

I get inside interiors when only the teenage daughter is home after school, or when just the women and children are home. The ethnic groups in my town would never let a man go where I go and do what I do smile

Edited by Artiste (06/21/12 08:22 AM)
Edit Reason: edited to add "neener"

NAFTA is over!!
(if you want it)

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
rhea_re, Preferred Group, Will Jones, nis, karynmurphy
30249 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Advertisement

Top Posters (30 Days)
dotcom_agents 16
T.T. 14
Trouble 14
gitmonee 10
estatereal 10
Vermont 9
Mr. Clean 8
Tim Bizz 7