Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28628519
No new orders today 13159739
Stupid MLS comments. 3374786
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1245511
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1112826
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1067694
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 856447
Let's talk about our cars 707262
Most common items found at an REO 634898
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630887
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 624129
REOTRANS 470474
EML 459235
Main Street 454451
asset val seminar in colorado 427781
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 359274
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 334156
Evalonline 300211
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#437622 - 07/16/14 10:32 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Gil Perthing Offline

Loc: CA
To get more hits on facebook I use a new video app for realtors called Realiv. It's free.
The iPhone version is https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/realiv/id865672734?mt=8

It's super simple to use. I do live tours of the properties I sell. It's great to engage my prospective customers through the social networks. The app also saves the video for me (without using space on my phone, it's on the "cloud" as they call it).

and that's cool because if I cannot coordinate a live show, my prospective buyers can always view the show at their convenience later.

Let me know if you have used that app, or similar ones to get more hits.

Did it work?

Advertisements
#437860 - 07/26/14 05:52 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Adam Benedict]
Hairo2006 Offline

Loc: NY - New York
Great advice. I have to take this into consideration myself. I was posting just real estate post

#438479 - 08/22/14 04:04 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
GICDealFinder Offline

Loc: Riverside, CA
Facebook ads should work well. They have demographics that can target people who are more likely to be a web conversion. On the side note, it is best to actually engage with them by commenting, liking their posts,and send messages.
I also agree with somebody from the thread who suggested that you put a pop up window to your site that will encourage visitors to like your facebook page.

#442898 - 01/28/15 07:03 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Eric G. Offline

Loc: California
I have lots of Realtor friends on Facebook. Some of them sent me a request to like their page. I sent them a message and let them know that Iíve liked their page. I always include my facebook page link so if ever they want to reciprocate, they already have my page.

You can also add a FB badge to your website to let your visitors know that you are on Facebook.

#445021 - 04/14/15 08:01 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
joe1 Offline

Loc: California, USA
Facebook Ads are best, because 2 things are happening. They go to your business page after they click on your ad. And they may give you their information from the landing page your ad directs them to. A win win, and more facebook hits.

#446836 - 07/28/15 10:35 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
RealtorWebsite Offline

Loc: Multiple
it works better if you purchase a fb advertising
Real Estate Agent Website

Best Deal on Real Estate Agents Printing - 1,000 Business Cards $23 and etc
Real Estate Agent Printing

#448104 - 10/06/15 05:13 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
markodrk Offline

Loc: Chicago
Here is a great guide about social media marketing.

https://neighborhoodloans.com/social-media-guide-for-realtors/

In Real Estate I think Facebook and their filtering options in ads are amazing.

Create a landing page, advertise it and wait for the leads to come in!

#448140 - 10/07/15 03:24 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: markodrk]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
Originally Posted By: markodrk

In Real Estate I think Facebook and their filtering options in ads are amazing.

Create a landing page, advertise it and wait for the leads to come in!

how many leads did you get last month?
how much did you spend to get those leads?
were they buyer or seller leads?

#448251 - 10/15/15 06:05 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Flynlow Offline

Loc: Wa
My advice? Give them a REASON to want to be on your Facebook page. Let me break the news to you... Nobody cares about market updates on Facebook. Nobody wants you to spam them with crap they don't care about.

Top 3 ways you can use Facebook every day.

1- Client events. Have you done a client event? Does your brokerage do client events? If you do, hire a photographer, or do the photography yourself, take photos of people there and tell them you'll put them on your Facebook page. I kid you not, most people will come on to your page, like the page, and share the photo on their page. There are ways to make that even more beneficial for your marketing, but we're sticking with Facebook for now.

2 - Community photos, community videos, and community news. Do you have a camera? Better yet, do you have a smart phone? Go to community events and take photos of the event. Go talk to people and be a "reporter" of sorts. Ask them how they are liking the carnival, or the fair. What are their favorite rides, where's the best place to eat there, etc. Post those to your Facebook page and TAG THE EVENT page, that way it shows up on their page as well.

3- Did a new business open in your city? GO TALK TO THEM! Write a few words about it, take some photos, interview the owner, etc. Post that on your Facebook page, and TAG THE BUSINESS. That way it shows up on their page too.... just like that the owner is happy because he got some exposure, and you just got exposure as well.

You want to look like you are the community expert. You don't want to blast your followers with real estate spam. Trust me, they don't care. Give them something to care about, and you will gain followers very quickly.

#448373 - 10/20/15 11:48 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Gorilla Promoz Offline

Loc: FLORIDA
I would definitely recommend Facebook advertising. You can breakdown your segment pretty specifically.

#449358 - 12/14/15 02:27 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
LuxuryRealtor Offline

Loc: Ky
Getting likes on Facebook is getting harder and harder as people get used to the platform, all of these pages just start to look the same and then users stop paying attention altogether.

#449443 - 12/17/15 06:19 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: LuxuryRealtor]
BenP Offline

Loc: Canada
Yeah, "Likes" are pretty much worthless these days anyway. I mean, take them if you can get them, but advertising for website conversions is way more efficient. I find it helps to get people from Facebook to a web page as quickly as possible. From there they can sign up for a newsletter, contact you for a consult, etc...

#450046 - 01/22/16 08:15 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Flynlow]
Lakeshore Lad Offline

Loc: Holland, MI, USA
I like your ideas! It's all about having the discipline to follow through with the ideas, however. I like giving market stats updates, but no one shares or likes those frown

#451443 - 03/19/16 09:41 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Gabe K Offline

Loc: Langley BC
Pay Facebook, or pay for a social marketer. To much to learn, and focus on real estate at the same time.

#460464 - 01/21/18 03:26 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Gabe K]
The Legacy Team Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Agree. Time is money in business, so why not invest in a Real Estate VA instead? But if you have time to burn, research, learn and do it on your own.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
ch3lsea14, Amarki, ALSTIEL, alldmull1, HomeInspectionSe
30293 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 48 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 13
Trouble 11
estatereal 10
Z06Fanatic 8
gitmonee 7
T.T. 6
Gamin' Agent 6
Mr. Clean 5
sualk54 4