Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28628442
No new orders today 13159734
Stupid MLS comments. 3374779
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1245494
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1112811
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1067692
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 856436
Let's talk about our cars 707261
Most common items found at an REO 634890
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630885
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 624124
REOTRANS 470471
EML 459235
Main Street 454444
asset val seminar in colorado 427777
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 359269
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 334151
Evalonline 300211
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#421455 - 03/10/13 11:52 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
ssnyder Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Invite your friends to like your FB page and promote the launch of your new page on your website and in your newsletter if you have one. Also, post good quality content and media on your page to increase shares that non fans will see.

Advertisements
#423340 - 05/05/13 05:23 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
kate william Offline

Loc: USA
You also can hire freelancer who also provide Facebook like .

#424351 - 05/28/13 06:37 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
SEO Steve Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Don't do anything that looks like you are shopping for links or contacts. Do it for real:
Make a list of all of the communities you are involved with, join those pages, friend all of their members, and show them something different. We do this with our blog posts, and add them to our Facebook, and other SM pages:

Edited by SEO Steve (05/28/13 06:37 AM)
Edit Reason: Links

#426350 - 07/25/13 09:59 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Raya Offline

Loc: India
If want to attract Facebook more.than very important is be connected with FB anywhere.make a friends and like a pages of others as much as possible.attract peoples to like your page.that be update the news and share regularly.

#427520 - 08/23/13 06:28 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
SEO Steve Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Has anyone ditched Facebook in favor of Google+? We have found that there are many more ways to integrate your marketing into social via this Google platform than FB gives you.

[url=http://www.callsandy.ca]Millwoods Real Estate[/url]

Edited by SEO Steve (08/23/13 06:29 AM)
Edit Reason: Spelling..of course

#430005 - 11/06/13 03:22 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
KevinBackBay Offline

Loc: New York
Create Google Alerts for your area of expertise.

Send those alerts to your email AS THEY HAPPEN.

This is all free of course.

As news comes in, send it back out on your Facebook Business page with your comments about that news.

This is called content curation.

It shows that you are 100% on top of the best events in your neighborhoods and as people look back at your posts, they will wonder how you know so much on such a timely basis.

Kevin

#430279 - 11/17/13 10:16 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Perky_REALTOR]
KHouseSource Offline

Loc: Houston
[quote=Perky_REALTOR]PPC ads on Facebook. Also going out there on FB and being social - making freiends and commenting on their pages, etc. [/quote]

I would agree that Facebook PPC ads are one way to do it. This can be a costly move if it's not done correctly, do your research before putting together a campaign.

If your site is ranking well then that means you must be getting traffic? If that's the case make sure you have an option on every one of your pages for someone to like your Facebook page. This is also good for SEO. You can build your likes this way.

The next thing you can do is carve out a small spot on your homepage to make an "ad" promoting your new Facebook page.

Hope This Helps

#430871 - 12/09/13 02:58 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Kirk Craig Offline

Loc: Illinois
I simply post useful information on my business facebok page. I "like" and "share" it on my personal page. All of my friends see that I liked and shared it. Then more people like the page. Their friends like the page and it builds from there.

#432084 - 01/21/14 02:41 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
KHouseSource Offline

Loc: Houston
I would say PPC ads on Facebook and making sure that if your site has good search engine rankings then that means its getting traffic.

This means you should have a social interaction feature above the fold and get them liking your Facebook page directly from your main website.

Hope that helps

#432261 - 01/26/14 07:27 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Denis-M Offline

Loc: New York, New York, Queens
hi, having a fb page for your business can boost it to an incredible level but you need to know who you want to address, you have an option to target special groups or individuals depending on your business so pay close attention to that, greetings Denis

#436064 - 05/17/14 03:17 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Crystal21 Offline

Loc: USA
Get a like button on your site, you can buy script at COdeclerks, you can also advertise on facebook,else can buy likes from sites like listingdock, SEOClerks etc.

#436069 - 05/17/14 10:46 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Crystal21]
TRENDS Tony Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Originally Posted By: Crystal21
Get a like button on your site, you can buy script at COdeclerks

@Crystal21: Why would you recommend these people pay for a script that is free from Facebook?? Based on your other post, sounds like you own Codeclerks and are trying to charge people for what they can easily get for free.

If you need a like button for your site, just go to Facebook and get it, don't get ripped off. You can get it here for free https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button.

While we're on the subject, here are the links for the other major social media sites (their buttons are free too).

Twitter: https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons

LinkedIn: http://developer.linkedin.com/plugins

Google Plus: https://developers.google.com/+/web/+1button/

Pinterest: http://business.pinterest.com/en/widget-builder#do_pin_it_button

We are a newer provider offering high-end template and custom websites for real estate agents. Your website is ready in seconds and integrates our custom IDX that you can control. Currently serving the Central FL area, visit the website for more details.

#436100 - 05/18/14 02:31 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
Before you go putting cocial media buttons on your site you should plan out your total marketing package.

If your social media accounts are totally independant of your site then linking to them might work.

If your social media sites are like most agents, they consist of links back to your site. This is understandable since most of the advice out there is to use your social media to promote your site. If this is the case, then sending people who are alreadt on your ste to your social media sites would be the equvalent of sending them into a never ending loop. Ie, they find your site, you send them to fb where you send them to your site where you send them back to your social site. Pick the site you want them to stay on and have all your other stuff link to it only.

I have yet to find an angent fb page that is a stand alone lead generator.

On an seo note, most agent sites have sitewide links to their social media sites where there are sitewide links back to the agents sites. This looks like a classic link scheme, although I have not heard of any penalties yet.

#437112 - 06/24/14 07:17 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
JamesJam Offline

Loc: california
Hi,
To get more FB hits post such a beautiful content.Pic or video that people like it and share it. If your post is attractive and eye catching you will get the more and more hits.

#437270 - 06/30/14 03:12 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
DanDav Offline

Loc: United States
One of the best pieces of advice I've been given for Facebook is to make your page valuable to your followers beyond just sharing your own stuff. Find relevant industry-related information and stuff to share and that will keep people coming back. They need a reason to want to come to your page beyond just seeing what's going on with your business.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
ch3lsea14, Amarki, ALSTIEL, alldmull1, HomeInspectionSe
30293 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Maui Broker), 51 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 14
Trouble 11
estatereal 10
Z06Fanatic 8
gitmonee 7
T.T. 6
Gamin' Agent 6
dalebeshansky 4
Mr. Clean 4