I had a question about trying to compensate tenants to move out of their rent controlled units. I know there are set amounts for involuntary evictions set by the LAHD. I also believe that you can compensate the tenant any amount as long as they agree in writing that it was a voluntary relocation fee. Is that possible?

Any ideas/tips on getting rent controlled tenants out the unit? Thanks