Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28591534
No new orders today 13151722
Stupid MLS comments. 3367254
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1240906
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1110533
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1064963
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 853994
Let's talk about our cars 705593
Most common items found at an REO 629953
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 629718
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 620744
REOTRANS 468693
EML 459235
Main Street 452108
asset val seminar in colorado 426944
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 357696
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 332973
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Real Estate by DJM @ Today at 09:06 PM

Thanks everyone for your insight, pretty interesting. Hey Bob, can you explain number 3 and why you think commissions and fees will just get higher when I see them getting lower in some cases? As someone mentioned, any higher and no one will want t
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ Today at 07:10 PM

I just wish I had a mind control power so I could force everyone to sell their home. My superpower would be over the phone hypnosis.
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Real Estate Assistant by Dianne @ Today at 02:56 PM

Hi I'm a working mom.I like to focus more on my son (8 years old) and been thinking to hire an assistant. Can anyone tell me how to use a real estate assistant in my business? Are they worth having?
You can start by thinking of how short or long your term goals are. Who are your competitors? Do you have lists of clients to work with and how will you communicate with them. Do you prefer meeting them in person, online or maybe both. Write them all
Jump to new posts Re: Email marketing? by Jason Brand @ Today at 01:15 PM

I have had success emailing a video link that introduces myself. I produced the video myself using the guide on Biveo. Make sure to review the marketing research finding for what clients want in a real estate video first. There is a collection of exa
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Cold calling by email with video by Jason Brand @ Today at 01:04 PM

I have found that cold calling by email that includes a video of myself is by far the most efficient and effective way to cold call. 81% of potential clients are willing to watch a real estate agent video. That is the second highest of all industri
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: How to get Ranking in Google by Team Sztanyo @ Today at 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Randy SandersSEO is a long term commitment, there must be a continuous link building and lots of quality content. Yup. Put your head down and put in the work. Create value!
'Net Success!
1) 36 2) Yes 3) Been using it for 10 years beginning with SEO and beyond. It works. It's trackable. And the demos keep shifting towards it.
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I make the jump to broker? by VABroker @ 07/14/18 08:23 PM

My E&O insurance is $855/year for $1 mil coverage - it hasn't changed in a number of years. They said if I add agents on, I would have to get a quote from them as it depends on the level/number of sales additional agents would make - at least th
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Removal of extra bedroom by VABroker @ 07/14/18 08:03 PM

I think it would depend on the layout you already have. Is the living room already large enough? Will "adding" this space to the living room make it look weird? Anytime I see 'weird' in a house, I start analyzing it more closely in selli
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: WILD CRITTERS by VABroker @ 07/14/18 07:41 PM

We have a lot of tree frogs. We decided to run to the store (a lot of stores, businesses, parking lots, vehicles galore along a four to six-lane highway. Stopped to get some fast food to eat in the truck before heading out to some needed shopping.
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
I think an App may be good for the Real Estate as it may help compress pictures better and give a better visual experience for the Consumer but really lets be honest if your website is mobility ready it will most likely provide the same type of exper
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Off-topic but could be useful : Pool Pump Making Noise. by Marshal K Lee @ 07/12/18 09:04 AM

Has anyone encountered with pool pump making that high-pitched noise?
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Hi by Marshal K Lee @ 07/12/18 08:57 AM

I am from Queens and new to this world of agents.
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Re: Social Media Marketing Still Works by homeinspector @ 07/12/18 04:14 AM

Hello Richard, I agree social media is a powerful tool and it still works because the numbers associated with it are huge, the reach is massive and the budget is low. But it requires heavy skills to work for you in a positive way.
Relocations
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for relocation contacts by Bob Squiers @ 07/12/18 02:49 AM

You can follow the link given below for relocation assistance or you can contact professional estate home buyers(https://www.detroitcashforhomes.com/contact-us/) for selling your old house services, and you can get cash prices in return. Link to th
Social Media Integration and Coordination
I generate leads & customers for my realtors. ASK ME ANYTHING These leads are not trash leads. They either turn into actual transactions or at the [i]very least[/i] conversations
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: What is the best auto emailing system? by Bob Squiers @ 07/11/18 03:56 AM

There are various tools & software you can use for email marketing:- 1. Campaign Monitor 2. WebEngage 3. Zero Bounce 4. Kingmailer
Real Estate Webmaster Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Real Estate Fututre by Paul Garay @ 07/10/18 11:25 PM

According to me, Real Estate future is very bright because each & every person need buy own dream house. Real Estate business is very common because they provide homes & as well as they helping to sell homes.
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Re: How do I capture leads from facebook ads by John Mattison @ 07/10/18 11:15 AM

Generating leads on Facebook is one thing. But generating QUALIFIED LEADS on Facebook is what you should be focused on. I set up new leads on an instant drip campaign so they are instantly notified and followed up. Follow-up time is huge, and we ar
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Re: Paying for leads from Realtor.com? by John Mattison @ 07/10/18 11:12 AM

If you're still buying leads off Realtor.com or Zillow, I would highly suggest transitioning to Facebook advertising. It allows you to send automated follow-up messages seconds after a new contact inputs their information. Since follow-up time is ev
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
karynmurphy, HBH, Dianne, Indexer, LITO
30243 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Daniel1234), 53 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
dotcom_agents 16
T.T. 16
Trouble 14
Mr. Clean 11
estatereal 11
Vermont 9
gitmonee 8
mikeInSeattle 5
VABroker 5