Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28710661
No new orders today 13167597
Stupid MLS comments. 3407674
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1258053
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1127271
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1074956
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 862714
Let's talk about our cars 715475
Most common items found at an REO 653427
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 638513
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 634208
REOTRANS 483636
Main Street 460161
EML 459238
asset val seminar in colorado 431100
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 362365
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 345191
Evalonline 300212
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Danny1 @ 47 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: T.T.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PE2hSqVnk Alec Baldwin character's real name is Lucky Leonardo
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're by Vermont @ Today at 06:09 AM

Just when I thought I had heard everything, I ran across this one . . . . right here on AOL: "My partner and I are going to be talking to our CPA to see if we should go the LLC wrought or corp" I guess that's supposed to be an elongated v
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Which location is best to buy farm houses in Rajasthan?
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
In 2008, I was 21. For about a year, I was getting regular BPOs for about $50-$65 for exteriors, and $85-$100 for interiors. I did my first one in June of 2007, and then by July of 2008, it felt like they were disappearing except for maybe one ord
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Outsourcing Data Entry to India by TheMotorCityDon @ 12/10/18 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: emoryjrHave been approached several times by offshore companies to perform data entry. Many of my clients prohibit this and I am not certain as to why because we are allowed to use assistants for data entry. With 4,000 completed
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I start out as a buyer agent or listing agent? by Granta Omega @ 12/10/18 03:42 AM

Getting the listings is what you want. Your listings will turn into generating leads from buyers, but starting with just buyers will take up your time for many who won't get qualified or who will decide not to buy. With a listing, you can decide ea
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: How are expired listings still being prospected? by Granta Omega @ 12/10/18 03:38 AM

Wow. I just read through this thread again and realized how deep it was back then. To follow up with everyone, I'm no longer a realtor. I'd say about 2-3 weeks after my last post on this thread, I was in the hospital after someone on Facebook cal
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Real Estate by Granta Omega @ 12/10/18 03:11 AM

People are seeming to contact agents less due to more information being available on the internet. People are relying on Zillow estimates and algorithmic calculators to determine how much a house is worth. There are many more cheap discount brokera
Agents and Brokers
I'm a former realtor working towards a career as a full stack developer and web designer, mostly due to the fact that I suck with people being autistic. I was trying to think of a business that maybe I can build up developing websites for realtors u
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: How to get Ranking in Google by tnhsaesop @ 12/09/18 11:42 PM

There has been some good comments on this thread with regard to creating useful content and building back links. There has also been a lot of false information spread about SEO. There are MANY things that you can do to increase the search result ran
'Net Success!
1. 28 2. yes absolutely 3. yes absolutely especially social media
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the Salesperson Exam Next Week by Vermont @ 12/09/18 07:28 AM

Since DewDrops asked this question in anticipation of sitting for the Exams in February of 2009, surely, this is all water over the dam by now . . . . or at least I hope it is !
Aspiring Agents
I interviewed at a brokerage here in town and was told that 1/2 of the licenses they were holding were for investors. These people saving commission money buying and selling property for their own use. In my zip code there are eight of us with RE l
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Real estate a booming market by Steven Adler @ 12/07/18 10:15 AM

Sounds like a good city, Hope I will Cochin If I ever get a chance to visit India.
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Real Estate Agents and Brokers by RudyJ @ 12/06/18 08:09 AM

I am financial professional with the expertise in estate planning. I work with a couple real estate agents and some mortgage brokers in NY/NJ and want to expand my partnership with other high production brokers and agents. I don't want to layout all
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
all, ZLandZ, Long Beach, big bison, tnhsaesop
30476 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Danny1, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 21
DangerRanger 18
T.T. 18
Trouble 13
TheMotorCityDon 13
Z06Fanatic 13
Daniel1234 9
Granta Omega 7
Bigtoe 7