Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28764968
No new orders today 13174983
Stupid MLS comments. 3438688
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1291025
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1134951
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1089043
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 878380
Let's talk about our cars 726054
Most common items found at an REO 660190
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 645909
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 644400
REOTRANS 490196
Main Street 467322
EML 459239
asset val seminar in colorado 438049
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 376694
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 352850
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261861
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Maintained Roads Lending Problems by Long Walk @ 32 minutes 10 seconds ago

Thanks, Bigtoe -- So the response from lenders isn't a uniform 'yes' or 'no'....that might explain why the brokers I talked with weren't really definite. They thought by common sense that there should be a diminution of value, but thought I would hav
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Expired Listings by Daniel1234 @ Today at 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean nope neither me nor my partner had any prior name recognition in the area. to get name recognition you'd have to mail every 2 weeks for a year Thanks man!
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Short Sale Question - Bail Bond Liens by Pei Hawthorn @ 02/18/19 10:04 PM

Certain states are including a process for the criminal defendant to publish a cash bail right to a legal court for typically 10% of the complete bond add up to circumvent the requirement for a Bail Bonds St Tammany.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: Clear Capital BPO Dictating Values by MirandaMac @ 02/18/19 10:06 AM

I have experienced the same thing with them a few times.
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Which Social Media is the best? by Elena CR @ 02/18/19 04:24 AM

Linkedin and Facebook is the best way (at least for me) there are free groups (buy/sell). Try to offer the property without SPAM... I mean you can share a nice post about the property, but keep away from things like "Buy a nice house, with a gre
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Share tips for real estate investors by Jim Kate @ 02/17/19 11:18 PM

You need to learn absolutely everything you can about the investment vehicle you choose. You have to become an expert no ifs, and or buts about it and create a powerful presentation that will speak about you as a.[url=https://grel.org/licence-editi
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Business plans start with sales and marketing. Afterall you don't have a sustainable business if you have no leads. What are you doing for lead generation?
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Anyone using data-driven marketing? by Sam Leone @ 02/17/19 07:51 AM

Has anyone had the opportunity to experiment with data-driven marketing? Such as running Facebook ads backed by data-driven audiences or sent out direct mailers based on behavioral data?
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Bank Owned House by Richone @ 02/15/19 09:09 AM

I am not sure about your state, in most areas buy foreclosures are where is as is.
Mortgage Lending
Jump to new posts Re: Mortgage for a down payment less than 20% by Richone @ 02/15/19 08:51 AM

I may be able to get you 10% down, and if your credit is good, I may be able to get you a revolving line of credit as well.
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Double your sales by Building a Website! FREE! by kingviktor2015 @ 02/14/19 09:23 PM

Hey there, I'm Viktor. Kind of new to this place. I am introducing myself in front of you to help you build a website, FOR FREE. Yes, a fully functioning basic, beautiful website for FREE. You could possibly think, "Why would I need a website?&
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Real Estate by HIRED Schools @ 02/14/19 08:55 PM

Technology can be helpful in some way but what a real realtor tells you about the property, no one can. Real estate is still growing career.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Hi From Trrendx by Trrend @ 02/13/19 11:34 PM

Hi, Just joined to learn more about commercial real estate technology and key drivers in the world of proptech or cretech. Regards Trrend
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Lea, BestWAProperties, Local Advisor, Scagent, gl3nnash4p
30602 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Scagent, Long Walk, Daniel1234), 64 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
RATKOS 19
Trouble 15
Long Walk 15
Z06Fanatic 13
Daniel1234 12
gitmonee 11
Bigtoe 8
sualk54 7
David Hunter 7