Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28670874
No new orders today 13164194
Stupid MLS comments. 3390953
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1252337
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1117183
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1070793
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 859760
Let's talk about our cars 711140
Most common items found at an REO 641737
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 633089
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 627678
REOTRANS 475336
EML 459238
Main Street 457280
asset val seminar in colorado 429661
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 360910
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 339376
Evalonline 300211
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: CathCoyIn your case, if you see a house that fits, just leave a note and card. I left a flyer--written in English on one side, Vietnamese on the other. how many listing appointments a year can you attribute to this met
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Out of the box loans by Vermont @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

Don't you think your comprehensive Post would be much better positioned in "Mortgage Lending" where someone who's interested might actually read it ? Located as it is now, I really don't see that says much related to Real Estate Ethics !
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: What do you look for? by Vermont @ 10/17/18 07:01 PM

"Walking a house" . . . . what does it mean ? Now I've "walked some acreage" or "walked a parcel of land"; but have never walked a house. Do you maybe mean viewed a house, valued a house, looked at a house, or showed
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Fellow real estate investors, I've always had a passion for real estate investing and I have recently published a great ebook on the topic. The book is a clear and concise step-by-step guide on how to invest in real estate to create substantial pass
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: RE Business Slowing by JohnN @ 10/17/18 08:46 AM

As business slows a lot of newer agents head for the exits. Equilibrium always is attained and the prevailing interest rate becomes the new normal. I bought my first house in late 1979 and I was delighted to get a 10% interest rate.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Back after a decade :) by Vermont @ 10/15/18 04:37 AM

Welcome back . . . . why not just continuing to post under "Carla in Colorado Springs" ? That User Name is still active.
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone invested with Matt Skinner by sami @ 10/14/18 09:31 PM

I am also thinking about investing with Matt Skinner. If anyone has invested with him, please let me know if you had any problems with your investments. Were you able to get a good return and your principle back from him? Thanks for any advice.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Business naming by Vermont @ 10/14/18 06:46 AM

The important thing to remember here is that the General Public needs to know "who" they can sue and the State needs to know "who" the Process Agent is in that jurisdiction. Brokers are still going to be vicariously responsible f
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Question about agency relationships by Vermont @ 10/14/18 05:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Bill Ryder"... Can anyone explain a real world example of who the "customer" would be? I'm missing the difference between a principal and a customer ..." It might help to consider the existence of a "Con
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Sita & Brian, David Nelson, CinaHomes, TheSosa, BPO photo taker
30398 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (Jim Erickson), 25 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
CathCoy 23
Trouble 21
gitmonee 19
Vermont 13
Daniel1234 12
sualk54 9
estatereal 9
Suburban Gal 8
T.T. 6