Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Free Foreclosure Webinar

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28599150
No new orders today 13153010
Stupid MLS comments. 3368040
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1241535
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1110935
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1065364
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 854488
Let's talk about our cars 705890
Most common items found at an REO 630852
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630058
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 621140
REOTRANS 468936
EML 459235
Main Street 452448
asset val seminar in colorado 427184
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 357943
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 333318
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by newagent2028 @ 12 minutes 22 seconds ago

I personally don't use emails much.... but i've heard good things about bomb bomb is pretty good i personally am keep working on my follow up... and making sure i am there when they are ready one question i always ask at the end of my call (if its
Canadian Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Advertising your branding? by Tim Bizz @ 15 minutes 34 seconds ago

In this day and age Brand is also your website. As a realtor if you do not have one you are really limiting your Brand! All the above sites that Snap UP chatted about is great but where are you sending your potential clients/neighbours/Customers.
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: SEO help!?!? by Tim Bizz @ 20 minutes 26 seconds ago

The Biggest issue I find with SEO is you have to stay at it. If you do not continue working on your website you will not be able to rank and like Barbara says it is one of the reasons why people pay for it. At one point in the game you have to say
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: How to get Ranking in Google by Tim Bizz @ 28 minutes 57 seconds ago

Yeah SEO definitely takes time and work. Blogging, commenting on great forums like this but not just using your link but actually providing quality content. It is important to offer solutions and advice when doing your own SEO. Experience matters.
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
is there a condensed code of ethics or any kind of equivalent to a Hippocratic oath for commercial real estate brokers. I know NAR has one, but it is length
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Hello, I was hoping to find some concrete examples of companies being hurt by COI or dual agency in the commercial real estate world. I work primarily with tech companies so anything that is recent perhaps in tech would be awesome. I do tenant repres
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts New internet service by OnTheDownload @ Today at 01:32 PM

When purchasing internet for a home it can get very tedious and at times annoying, I found a service that actually helped me choose the best internet provider in my area from the list of all the providers in the area and also the best deal. Bundle
Business Ideas/Concepts and Feedback
Jump to new posts Internet Service for new homes by OnTheDownload @ Today at 10:18 AM

When selling a home it's always best to have some internet options ready for that new home, when purchasing new internet for a home it can get very tedious and annoying. I found a site that helped me find the best provider and also the provider's bes
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Purchasing Internet by OnTheDownload @ Today at 10:08 AM

When I was Purchasing a new home I obviously needed internet and probably cable and it's so tedious going through every provider just to find out it's not available in my area but found this service that helped me find the best provider in my area wi
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Favorite Internet Service Dealer by OnTheDownload @ Today at 09:53 AM

When purchasing a new home you obviously need to purchase internet and Cable and that's a very long and tedious process but I found a site that really helped me find that best provider and their best deal just by entering the location of the home it'
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: Real Estate Assistant by Dianne @ 07/18/18 06:54 PM

Thanks Rhea
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: DIANNE Here by Dianne @ 07/18/18 06:35 PM

Hi Vermont thank you for pointing out all of that important points. Honestly some didn't even cross my mind. That really made me think more :-) I appreciate it.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hi by Rober Williams @ 07/18/18 07:31 AM

Hi, Marshal This is Rober Williams and welcome in this world of agents Hope, you enjoy your journey in this new world
Open Houses
Jump to new posts Re: 5 Simple Open House rules that work... by Preferred Group @ 07/18/18 04:45 AM

4 Open House Must-Dos by Sam Theodory from The Preferred Group in Newport Beach, Ca 92663 1. Detach from the stuff. The first and most important step to a successful listing is to emotionally separate from the house and the objects within it. “Many
Shooting The Breeze
Jump to new posts Re: WILD CRITTERS by homeinspector @ 07/18/18 01:57 AM

Hi Broker, This doesn't seem to be any problem, just make sure it's legal to keep the Turtles at your property, if it is not, make sure to inform the authorities and call home inspection guys to check if the damp area around the property has any Mol
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: Cold calling by email with video by Randy Sanders @ 07/17/18 01:27 PM

I agree, video makes it more engaging but the key is how you well enough you speak to them...
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Jump to new posts Where do you post your video? by Jason Brand @ 07/17/18 01:22 PM

I am not talking about random social media video blurbs, I am talking about your primary video that introduces yourself to potential clients. If you don't have one I recommend using the free guide/marketing research findings for agents on Biveo (Vide
Jump to new posts Re: Is laptop a must? by Tim Bizz @ 07/17/18 06:49 AM

Depending on your software systems that you have in place. With PDF Doc signing at your finger tips a bigger screen Tablet (10") would probably work. Although Laptops are definitely easier to type on you can get those add-ons for your Tablet a
Jump to new posts Re: CRM must haves... by Tim Bizz @ 07/17/18 06:42 AM

Just checking out Pipedrive. That is a very neat system. Although not designed for Real Estate in general overall it has everything that a salesman needs from an online perspective
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Real Estate by DJM @ 07/16/18 09:06 PM

Thanks everyone for your insight, pretty interesting. Hey Bob, can you explain number 3 and why you think commissions and fees will just get higher when I see them getting lower in some cases? As someone mentioned, any higher and no one will want t
You can start by thinking of how short or long your term goals are. Who are your competitors? Do you have lists of clients to work with and how will you communicate with them. Do you prefer meeting them in person, online or maybe both. Write them all
Jump to new posts Re: Email marketing? by Jason Brand @ 07/16/18 01:15 PM

I have had success emailing a video link that introduces myself. I produced the video myself using the guide on Biveo. Make sure to review the marketing research finding for what clients want in a real estate video first. There is a collection of exa
'Net Success!
1) 36 2) Yes 3) Been using it for 10 years beginning with SEO and beyond. It works. It's trackable. And the demos keep shifting towards it.
Real Estate Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Should I make the jump to broker? by VABroker @ 07/14/18 08:23 PM

My E&O insurance is $855/year for $1 mil coverage - it hasn't changed in a number of years. They said if I add agents on, I would have to get a quote from them as it depends on the level/number of sales additional agents would make - at least th
Ask Our Experts
Jump to new posts Re: Removal of extra bedroom by VABroker @ 07/14/18 08:03 PM

I think it would depend on the layout you already have. Is the living room already large enough? Will "adding" this space to the living room make it look weird? Anytime I see 'weird' in a house, I start analyzing it more closely in selli
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
InternGrinder, Diamond Concrete, OnTheDownload, rhea_re, Preferred Group
30254 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (Thia, Tim Bizz, newagent2028, Daniel1234, RonnieEmz, 1 invisible), 104 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Advertisement

Top Posters (30 Days)
dotcom_agents 16
T.T. 14
Trouble 13
gitmonee 10
estatereal 10
Tim Bizz 10
Vermont 9
Mr. Clean 8