Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28735295
No new orders today 13170416
Stupid MLS comments. 3424766
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1284094
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1130450
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1084102
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 871294
Let's talk about our cars 718817
Most common items found at an REO 656781
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 641732
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 639605
REOTRANS 486230
Main Street 463584
EML 459238
asset val seminar in colorado 435528
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 373944
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 348929
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261861
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Daniel1234 @ 01/14/19 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: gitmoneei love rainy days, more people are home. gonna be raining this whole week ! I love when I get a objection from a prospect. Another opportunity to show more benefits for the prospect to work with me.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ 01/14/19 06:57 PM

i love rainy days, more people are home. gonna be raining this whole week !
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hi all by David Hunter @ 01/14/19 05:49 PM

Howdy, Monu! How's the real estate world in India?
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Finding a broker... by David Hunter @ 01/14/19 05:48 PM

Just about any broker is happy to get more agents, so you won't have any problems finding one, but... it's like others said... you want to find the one that works for you. Personally, and I tell this to all new agents, go work for a top-producing ag
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: REAL ESTATE CAREER by David Hunter @ 01/14/19 05:45 PM

Definitely teach them more than just getting their real estate license... teach them "how-to" do the business and "how-to" GET the business.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Client/Closing Gifts by David Hunter @ 01/14/19 05:43 PM

It might sound old school but... return address stamps! Yes, people still send good 'ole fashioned mail.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Biggest mistakes you've made as an agent by David Hunter @ 01/14/19 05:42 PM

Made two tiny clerical errors on an offer (one was putting in the wrong year for the closing date and the other was on one form of the offer putting the names in the wrong spot). Oh well.
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: What Ways Are You Marketing?! by David Hunter @ 01/14/19 05:37 PM

No and never heard of it. Why not give it a try and let us know your results??
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Biggest mistakes you've made as an agent by Long Walk @ 01/14/19 01:31 PM

The more relevant question to ask yourself, in my opinion, is what you did to clean up the mess you made. Did you look to your broker or did you fix it? Did you work through an after action review to find out why your existing systems and knowledge b
Agents and Brokers
Nice to meet you and welcome to the site. You won't find many commercial brokers here, but folks here have good business sense and brokerage experience. If I am doing your math correctly, and assuming a 20% referral fee, all of your work is being r
'Net Success!
Jump to new posts Re: Paying for leads from Realtor.com? by BpoBill @ 01/14/19 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By: ALSTIELMy broker just waved off all her new agents on Zillow. She was telling us a story on one of the top agents in the brokerage was dropping $1,000 a month on leads. The leads he was getting were garbage with mostly people lo
Agents and Brokers
Context: I am 30 years old and have been a commercial real estate agent for 2 years. I have a strong background in sales and joined a very reputable commercial firm that is owned by my best friendís family. I am at a point now where I am looking for
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts REAL ESTATE CAREER by HIRED Schools @ 01/14/19 03:12 AM

Hello All. My name is Renee Helten, I am currently running a Real estate school to provide a license to start a career in real estate with a team of experts offering students with new-age training, courses, classes and programs geared towards Real E
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Real Estate by Granta Omega @ 01/13/19 12:11 PM

I think the problem is in 2006, I was 19, and all the agents that had trained me were at least in their 50s, some older. They were saying knock on doors, go for the FSBOs, read the paper ads, pay to put an ad in the paper, give out your business car
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Finding a broker... by Bigtoe @ 01/13/19 06:48 AM

Originally Posted By: ALSTIEL I joined this brokerage because of three things. 1. The broker knocked my socks off in the interview. 2. The extensive training program they have. 3. The best split I could find among the agencies I interviewed with.
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Future of Real Estate by ALSTIEL @ 01/12/19 03:19 PM

You're right. My broker said the same thing yesterday in so many words. Good agents can't be replaced by technology.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Finding a broker... by ALSTIEL @ 01/12/19 03:11 PM

You need to find the broker you can work with. As I said in another post, are they hiring another body or are they looking for someone that they can grow into a productive agent for the brokerage? This is a business that revolves around "YOU&qu
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Finding a broker... by ALSTIEL @ 01/12/19 02:52 PM

You need to find the broker you can work with. As I said in another post, are they hiring another body or are they looking for someone that they can grow into a productive agent for the brokerage? This is a business that revolves around "YOU&qu
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 01/11/19 08:40 AM

Has anyone tried using the mojo prospecting analyzer?
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Finding a broker... by Bigtoe @ 01/11/19 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: koz A lower split, at least in my neck of the woods, has nothing at all to do with better training. Who ever said it does? Stop putting words in my mouth. I said to look for a broker who offers training over commission split.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Finding a broker... by koz @ 01/10/19 07:31 PM

Agree to disagree on that one, even the ones that do make it at 50/50 would be making it a lot better at 80/20. A lower split, at least in my neck of the woods, has nothing at all to do with better training.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
stacyanne, Jeff1313, Lisa Taylor, deb59, Jeremy L. Lacey
30534 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Z06Fanatic, Long Walk, T.T.), 73 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
gitmonee 13
David Hunter 12
Z06Fanatic 12
Bigtoe 12
Trouble 10
ALSTIEL 8
Lucky Leonardo 7
realestategreat 7
Suburban Gal 7