Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28789538
No new orders today 13176232
Stupid MLS comments. 3448483
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1295257
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1138544
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1092615
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 881498
Let's talk about our cars 729418
Most common items found at an REO 661184
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 646403
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 645786
REOTRANS 491119
Main Street 468345
EML 459240
asset val seminar in colorado 438364
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 377081
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 353384
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261862
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RATKOS @ 03/17/19 12:26 PM

What company do you guys recommend for automated postcards for these leads? The Missus was handwriting ones we designed, and we don't have time to do that anymore. I'd like a service that allows me to upload my lead information and then sends them
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RATKOS @ 03/17/19 12:24 PM

I wouldn't trust Zillow for accurate information, much less an agent production report.
Website Reviews And Product Feeback
Jump to new posts Re: Weetas Real Estate by Long Walk @ 03/17/19 08:01 AM

Hi Ahmed -- I gave it a quick look through villas and 3-bedroom rentals. Was there no mapping feature because you are not disclosing the addresses? If those rental rates are what that market really rents for, it is a bargain compared to many parts
Website Reviews And Product Feeback
Jump to new posts Weetas Real Estate by AhmedGharib @ 03/17/19 03:34 AM

Hello everyone, This is the website of the company I'm working on, it's a property listing website in the Kingdom of Bahrain, specially home rentals. I would appreciate your feedback on what improvements it can have: Flats for rent in Bahrain
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: sualk54Mr. May [from the youtube video above] hasn't posted here in a while, not sure if he is still in the business or gone back to driving a bus [check his earlier posts, I'm not being sarcastic] He's still in the real estat
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 03/15/19 12:10 PM

Sualk, I don't think it matters which list you're calling, just adjust your filters for "not contacted in x days" I like to put 60-90 days.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 03/15/19 09:46 AM

I think this is the actual link to Mojo contest https://lb11.mojosells.com/contests/view/ Mr. May [from the youtube video above] hasn't posted here in a while, not sure if he is still in the business or gone back to driving a bus [check his earlier
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts GA agents by Oct @ 03/15/19 09:15 AM

I plan on getting my salesperson license and was considering going into community management as an assistant manager for awhile until I can build up some experience. Do you need two separate licenses to practice in both sales and community management
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 08:59 AM

Answered my own question. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp-Gloo--iw
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By: graceoMojo contest is open! Who's in? $$$$$ Can anyone provide a link with details about this?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 08:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Daniel1234 I've tried so many different ways to approach. I don't know if there's any difference. I don't think it makes any difference as long as you have a smile (more or less) on your face when you say it. I keep a mirror
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 08:44 AM

Originally Posted By: T.T.I was going through some of the information in one of my license renewal courses from a few months back and found this chunk of text, it rung very true with me and I think everyone on this thread would appreciate the differe
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 08:40 AM

Quote: You seem like exactly the type of angry and spiteful person they're looking to sucker into their program... go for it! I'll keep hanging up on the robocalls and get back to work. It actually amuses me to know that some people let their blood
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 08:34 AM

Originally Posted By: sualk54Are you better off calling a list you called and filtered out dud numbers 4-6 months ago or better off calling a brand new list in a different area that you had never called before I don't think it makes much difference
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 03/15/19 08:33 AM

deleted
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 03/15/19 06:53 AM

Just curious Are you better off calling a list you called and filtered out dud numbers 4-6 months ago or better off calling a brand new list in a different area that you had never called before
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Danny1 @ 03/15/19 04:43 AM

Originally Posted By: TexThe person you call with the robo caller can put you personally on the hook for cash. This was an interesting segment from Fox 4 in Dallas. https://www.fox29.com/good-day/394591043-video If the Channel 4 link expires there
Agents and Brokers
Some brokers charge their agents commission on self deals and some do not. The only person who can answer this is your broker.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by sualk54 @ 03/14/19 12:11 PM

^^^ AMAP Not being funny but it depends on the situation and how reasonable the seller will be...list at my suggested price and I can make it worth your while
Agents and Brokers
Question: I am looking for a rental for myself. I know commission is usually one month rent, half to each participating agent. Do I save the money that would normally be owed to myself? Or do I have to essentially still give my broker his split of wh
Agents and Brokers
Thanks for the answer! Lender is part of my team, I went ahead and asked whether the home appraised because the appraiser informed me that the report was submitted to the lender.
BPO, REO, Foreclosures
Jump to new posts Re: BPO on mobile home by Chris23 @ 03/14/19 03:48 AM

You can find out info on homes and manufacturers that are pretty helpful on www.manufacturedhomes.com and www.modularhomes.com
Natural Disaster Recovery, Green Building, and Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: MANUFACTURED & MODULAR HOUSING by Chris23 @ 03/14/19 03:44 AM

I have had pretty good luck finding info on homes on www.ModularHomes.com and wwwManufacturedHomes.com
Agents and Brokers
Yes tell them and show what a good job you did.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
rihaansmith, theEman, Winnie Slayer, Jack_2019, AhmedGharib
30646 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Z06Fanatic, comorgan, TampaRealEstate), 39 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Z06Fanatic 21
Trouble 16
Bigtoe 16
CathCoy 15
gitmonee 11
sualk54 11
RATKOS 8
Long Walk 8
Daniel1234 7