Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Free Foreclosure Webinar

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28600612
No new orders today 13153179
Stupid MLS comments. 3368143
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1241636
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1110998
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1065402
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 854536
Let's talk about our cars 705927
Most common items found at an REO 631017
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 630075
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 621186
REOTRANS 468972
EML 459235
Main Street 452519
asset val seminar in colorado 427200
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 357951
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 333326
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Computers and Technology For Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Which Social Media is the best? by Tim Bizz @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

I actually tried to market an IT book. I used Amazon to do so and it was easy enough to get on and market. Pretty wide market doing it that way. Is your friends book an E-book or is it a printed copy? You can use affiliate marketing, Facebook Mar
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Re: Which Social Media is the best to market books by Vermont @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Maybe you should make a similar post on a support forum for self publishers and see where they've had success ?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

7-8 is pretty good - I don't think you can get shorter. The shorter the better regardless of what lead source you're calling.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by newagent2028 @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: T.T.How quickly do you guys get your shpiel out? I'm around 7 seconds into the call by the time I'm done. Find it helps a lot with keeping them from getting irritated, especially when calling the naughty list. Thoughts? I am
Social Media Integration and Coordination
Jump to new posts Which Social Media is the best to market books by Dianne @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Hi there. I am about to help a friend market 2 books about Real Estate Assistant. Have anyone here tried to sell through social media? if yes which social media is the best to use?
Jump to new posts Which Social Media is the best? by Dianne @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

I am about to help a friend market 2 books about Real Estate Assistant. Have anyone here tried to sell through social media? if yes which social media is the best to use? Thank you for your reply.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by Rober Williams @ Yesterday at 08:11 AM

Hi Neneth! this is Rober Williams and I'm new to this forum... Can you share your experiance with me...
Selling
Jump to new posts Which Social Media is the best? by Dianne @ Yesterday at 03:33 AM

Hi everyone, I am about to help a friend market 2 books about Real Estate Assistant. Have anyone here tried to sell through social media? if yes which social media is the best to use?
Real Estate Webmaster Issues
Jump to new posts Re: Advice on agent website content by Tim Bizz @ 07/20/18 09:41 PM

Personally that is the solutions our team develop and we do all those things for Realtors. But in all honesty even for our website SEO will always be the #1 issue in the digital sphere. All the others will play second as they are easy enough to do
I know of a realtor that does virtual tours with his phone/Dig Camera and it is pretty good. I like how it takes you through the Property. He says he gets good conversion when he presents videos so might be worth having it in your arsenal. All I ca
Jump to new posts Re: Where do you post your video? by Tim Bizz @ 07/20/18 09:31 PM

Why not post your video on Youtube? It is a great place to pull traffic and link it back to your website. You can try OLX, Kijiji, Craigslist?
Cold Calling
How quickly do you guys get your shpiel out? I'm around 7 seconds into the call by the time I'm done. Find it helps a lot with keeping them from getting irritated, especially when calling the naughty list. Thoughts?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by newagent2028 @ 07/20/18 07:07 PM

I personally don't use emails much.... but i've heard good things about bomb bomb is pretty good i personally am keep working on my follow up... and making sure i am there when they are ready one question i always ask at the end of my call (if its
Canadian Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Advertising your branding? by Tim Bizz @ 07/20/18 07:03 PM

In this day and age Brand is also your website. As a realtor if you do not have one you are really limiting your Brand! All the above sites that Snap UP chatted about is great but where are you sending your potential clients/neighbours/Customers.
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: SEO help!?!? by Tim Bizz @ 07/20/18 06:59 PM

The Biggest issue I find with SEO is you have to stay at it. If you do not continue working on your website you will not be able to rank and like Barbara says it is one of the reasons why people pay for it. At one point in the game you have to say
Google and Real Estate Websites
Jump to new posts Re: How to get Ranking in Google by Tim Bizz @ 07/20/18 06:50 PM

Yeah SEO definitely takes time and work. Blogging, commenting on great forums like this but not just using your link but actually providing quality content. It is important to offer solutions and advice when doing your own SEO. Experience matters.
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
is there a condensed code of ethics or any kind of equivalent to a Hippocratic oath for commercial real estate brokers. I know NAR has one, but it is length
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Hello, I was hoping to find some concrete examples of companies being hurt by COI or dual agency in the commercial real estate world. I work primarily with tech companies so anything that is recent perhaps in tech would be awesome. I do tenant repres
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts New internet service by OnTheDownload @ 07/20/18 01:32 PM

When purchasing internet for a home it can get very tedious and at times annoying, I found a service that actually helped me choose the best internet provider in my area from the list of all the providers in the area and also the best deal. Bundle
Business Ideas/Concepts and Feedback
Jump to new posts Internet Service for new homes by OnTheDownload @ 07/20/18 10:18 AM

When selling a home it's always best to have some internet options ready for that new home, when purchasing new internet for a home it can get very tedious and annoying. I found a site that helped me find the best provider and also the provider's bes
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 07/20/18 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Daniel1234Originally Posted By: Z06FanaticDo you guys use Mojo for automated email drips? I have maybe 250 emails at this point - figured I should be hitting these people every 3 weeks with something to add into my follow up cal
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Purchasing Internet by OnTheDownload @ 07/20/18 10:08 AM

When I was Purchasing a new home I obviously needed internet and probably cable and it's so tedious going through every provider just to find out it's not available in my area but found this service that helped me find the best provider in my area wi
Products and Services For Realtors Only
Jump to new posts Favorite Internet Service Dealer by OnTheDownload @ 07/20/18 09:53 AM

When purchasing a new home you obviously need to purchase internet and Cable and that's a very long and tedious process but I found a site that really helped me find that best provider and their best deal just by entering the location of the home it'
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Daniel1234 @ 07/20/18 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Z06FanaticDo you guys use Mojo for automated email drips? I have maybe 250 emails at this point - figured I should be hitting these people every 3 weeks with something to add into my follow up calls If you believe that your pr
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 07/20/18 08:55 AM

Do you guys use Mojo for automated email drips? I have maybe 250 emails at this point - figured I should be hitting these people every 3 weeks with something to add into my follow up calls
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
InternGrinder, Diamond Concrete, OnTheDownload, rhea_re, Preferred Group
30254 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Advertisement

Top Posters (30 Days)
dotcom_agents 16
Tim Bizz 14
Trouble 13
T.T. 11
Vermont 11
gitmonee 10
estatereal 10
Z06Fanatic 8