Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28655438
No new orders today 13162375
Stupid MLS comments. 3385210
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1250110
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1115330
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1069708
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 858557
Let's talk about our cars 709794
Most common items found at an REO 639494
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 632172
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 626310
REOTRANS 473233
EML 459238
Main Street 456394
asset val seminar in colorado 428627
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 360284
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 335262
Evalonline 300211
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: ADVICE PLEASE! Scared to Ask My Mentor! by koz @ Today at 08:04 AM

I'm sure there are people with better, more pc answers than me but.. 1. Get a new mentor, i assume you are paying her if you ever get a closing? Talk to your broker and if there is a problem there, find a new broker IMO. If you are taking brand new
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

good luck rickyroma..... if new agnets had taht type of attitude that you seem to have you'd see less of them washout. there is no faster way (to predictably, repeatably)of making a check than getting an appointment...and there is no faster way t
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts ADVICE PLEASE! Scared to Ask My Mentor! by alexi @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

My mentor is always angry that I don't ALREADY know the answers to questions that I ask--she makes her mentees cry--and now I avoid her like The Plague. So can somebody answer this? I hosted another realtor's open house this week and acquired three s
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

You're all set
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RickyRoma @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Lucky, thank you for starting this thread almost a decade ago, and thank you for not packing it up when you faced nothing but hatred from the original denizens of this site. To all that have contributed regularly in this thread, thank you as well.
Ethics And Industry Practices in Real Estate
Jump to new posts Re: Please Help.....Ethics issue!! by Lakeshore Lad @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Real Estate is a dog eat dog business, but it sometimes pays to have good relationships with competing agents. I have had this happen (not exactly this) and was able to work out a deal with the new agent because we have a good relationship.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

ditto....well said, Lucky & Ronnie. You know the last time I was buying a new car, & got various quotes, I was surprised none of the car salesmen followed up. I actually felt like I didn't matter. Weird, but I wanted to be sold! on the produ
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ Yesterday at 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoOriginally Posted By: Suburban GalOriginally Posted By: estaterealif you have not closed a deal and only started a month ago, how can you have such strong opinions on what will work and what will not? be careful c
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieEmz @ Yesterday at 07:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Suburban GalSo I have a different outlook and approach. That doesn't automatically mean I'm going to fail because of it. I'll save you the heartache ... you're going to fail LOL
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 06:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Suburban GalOriginally Posted By: estaterealif you have not closed a deal and only started a month ago, how can you have such strong opinions on what will work and what will not? be careful coming up with a passive business pla
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by newagent2028 @ Yesterday at 05:09 AM

So true. Similar Story: I met with a FSBO I found on CL. I could not find his phone number so i sent him an email. He responded and called me back, said he was having trouble finding an agent who responds to him. He was impressed I was there to h
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 09/24/18 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Suburban GalOriginally Posted By: gitmoneeAlways thinking about what other people think rather than what's best for yourself.... surest way to fail in real estate. Actually, I'm trying to be safe. I've heard horror stories abou
Cold Calling
^ smdh...
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 09/24/18 05:45 PM

You should move to another home and neighborhood!
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by leaf fan @ 09/24/18 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Suburban GalSo I have a different outlook and approach. That doesn't automatically mean I'm going to fail because of it. Why are you on this forum?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Suburban Gal @ 09/24/18 05:14 PM

So I have a different outlook and approach. That doesn't automatically mean I'm going to fail because of it.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Suburban Gal @ 09/24/18 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: gitmoneeAlways thinking about what other people think rather than what's best for yourself.... surest way to fail in real estate. Actually, I'm trying to be safe. I've heard horror stories about realtors putting themselves in h
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Suburban Gal @ 09/24/18 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Daniel1234What's your business model? Again, I'm choosing not to be overly intrusive, pushy or extremely aggressive. I don't like it when people are that way with me so why do I want to be that way with other people as a real e
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ 09/24/18 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Suburban Gal To be honest, I wouldn't want any real estate agent cold calling me or knocking on my door just to get my business or to provide me with information about their services. So, why should I do it to other people?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ 09/24/18 02:09 PM

i remember when the internet really really took off and people became more connected. how agents came around talking about how their blog was going to take off and make it so business would just fall into their lap. it made me laugh. still does.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Daniel1234 @ 09/24/18 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Suburban Gal My money ran out even BEFORE I got started in the business. All of the start-up costs (joining the various associations, MLS fees, etc...) haven't left much money for marketing and advertising. That said, I have
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Trunk-or-Treating and Lead Generation by Suburban Gal @ 09/24/18 01:20 PM

With Halloween just around the corner, I've signed up to do a couple of trunk-or-treating events next month. One of the trunk-or-treating is with a local storage company that operates several locations and the other is with the local zoo. The stora
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 09/24/18 12:49 PM

I'm trying to learn to be more aggressive, and more persistent, and more "in their face". I'm too frequently losing out to more aggressive Agents. It hurts my pocketbook more than my ego when I'm rejected.
Conventional Marketing For REALTORS
Jump to new posts Re: What title do you put on your business card? by Suburban Gal @ 09/24/18 12:22 PM

My business cards read REALTORŪ.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Suburban Gal @ 09/24/18 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: estaterealif you have not closed a deal and only started a month ago, how can you have such strong opinions on what will work and what will not? be careful coming up with a passive business plan because they often dont last ver
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
alexi, van phuc, ngibrealtor, nyropist, Workslocal
30353 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (RonnieEmz, Z06Fanatic), 50 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 25
CathCoy 24
gitmonee 22
Trouble 18
T.T. 14
Daniel1234 14
CaliRealtor23 14
estatereal 13
AbrahamWalker 12