Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 29301841
No new orders today 13256287
Stupid MLS comments. 3540613
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1343709
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1186910
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1128853
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 912706
Let's talk about our cars 765558
Most common items found at an REO 692260
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 676708
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 668696
REOTRANS 514688
Main Street 501808
EML 459242
asset val seminar in colorado 455963
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 391564
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 369142
Evalonline 300215
Land America 285057
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by TheGodson @ Today at 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoOriginally Posted By: TheGodsonI haven't been keeping track of total dials. I do keep track of them for individual people } 1000 contacts in two hours seems incredible to me. I'm only using one phone so maybe that
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: TheGodsonI haven't been keeping track of total dials. I do keep track of them for individual people } 1000 contacts in two hours seems incredible to me. I'm only using one phone so maybe that is part of the reason. It's 1000
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: CathCoyOriginally Posted By: Lucky Leonardoto TheGodson....1000 dials in 2 hours..... For how many rings is your dialer set? 4 rings
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Long distance\international property investing? by kroter @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

I believe that investing in the purchase of real estate abroad is the best idea for investing. The main thing is to decide in which part of the world your investment will really be profitable. And how fast it will pay off. It may be risky to invest i
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Can real estate agents buy at auction? by kroter @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

If you have money, you should invest. For example, you can buy property in Dubai etc. The UAE is one of the youngest countries in the Middle East with a population of 9.4 million. People, 80% of whom are immigrants employed in a wide range of industr
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by TheGodson @ 01/22/20 09:54 PM

I haven't been keeping track of total dials. I do keep track of them for individual people, but not as a whole. Perhaps I should start doing this. Today I reached 5 expireds, 4 FSBOs, and 3 Follow Ups. Not the best I know, but I did wake up at 6:30.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 01/22/20 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardoto TheGodson....1000 dials in 2 hours..... For how many rings is your dialer set?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 01/22/20 03:19 PM

to TheGodson....1000 dials in 2 hours.....
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 01/22/20 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: TheGodsonOriginally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoOriginally Posted By: TheGodsonI just made between 30 to 40 calls awhile ago. Nobody picked up. Pick up rates are less than 3% for expireds at 2:00 PM. That is why it is so important
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by TheGodson @ 01/22/20 04:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoOriginally Posted By: TheGodsonI just made between 30 to 40 calls awhile ago. Nobody picked up. Pick up rates are less than 3% for expireds at 2:00 PM. That is why it is so important for me to wake up early and not
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 01/22/20 03:54 AM

Within this newsletter is statistical insight. https://www.robchrisman.com/jan-21-sales...rth-los-noting/ Scroll down to... Demographic news of note for lenders Thriving in a flat, purchase-driven market isn't easy, yet that's where we're headed
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 01/21/20 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: BigtoeOriginally Posted By: TroubleLucky Why do you think the lead ratios are so poor now. I was thinking maybe get called more, Maybe people staying in their homes longer, the demographics have changed? The leads seem to be ha
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 01/21/20 05:21 PM

Yes it's true, more competition and people staying longer in their homes. Thirty years ago it was common for couples and young families to move every 5 years. Now it's more common to find the downsizer. They take forever to decide!!! Anyway there'
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ 01/21/20 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: TroubleLucky Why do you think the lead ratios are so poor now. I was thinking maybe get called more, Maybe people staying in their homes longer, the demographics have changed? The leads seem to be harder to come by now. I thin
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Bigtoe @ 01/21/20 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: TroubleLucky Why do you think the lead ratios are so poor now. I was thinking maybe get called more, Maybe people staying in their homes longer, the demographics have changed? The leads seem to be harder to come by now. I thin
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 01/21/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted By: TroubleLucky, why do you think the lead ratios are so poor now. I was thinking maybe get called more, Maybe people staying in their homes longer, the demographics have changed? The leads seem to be harder to come by now. Home
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 01/20/20 11:49 PM

Lucky Why do you think the lead ratios are so poor now. I was thinking maybe get called more, Maybe people staying in their homes longer, the demographics have changed? The leads seem to be harder to come by now. I think about that a lot.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieWinz @ 01/20/20 05:18 PM

had a few SOI most of my business is cold calls
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 01/20/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieWinzi took 35 listings last year Nice! Is that all from cold calling or other sources?
Home Inspection
Hello, Our Atlanta based company is preparing for some major growth and we are seeking a highly experienced and business savvy certified home inspector to serve as our Chief Operations Officer/COO. To learn more and apply, please visit: https://bit
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieWinz @ 01/20/20 03:25 PM

i took 35 listings last year
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 01/20/20 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: TheGodsonI've read pages 1-166 in this thread. I'm going to read the whole thing eventually, but it will take awhile. I got my first listing after 4 and 2/3 months of trying. I now have the confidence to do better. My goal for
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 01/20/20 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoOriginally Posted By: TheGodsonI just made between 30 to 40 calls awhile ago. Nobody picked up. Pick up rates are less than 3% for expireds at 2:00 PM. That is why it is so important for me to wake up early and not
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ 01/20/20 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieWinzHappy New Year Lucky what is your ratio to contacts to listing.. ? Seems like I am at 600 contacts to a listing over the course of last year. Considering that can be done in a week even with low pickup ratios how
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by RonnieWinz @ 01/20/20 02:24 PM

my average price is about 350k.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Andy Whitmey, kroter, DenWill021, Wallace, Renuka Belamkar
31086 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Lucky Leonardo 16
Trouble 14
CathCoy 14
Long Walk 10
Z06Fanatic 9
Bigtoe 7
TheGodson 6
RonnieWinz 5
realestategreat 4