Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28886451
No new orders today 13186503
Stupid MLS comments. 3490138
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1309628
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1151415
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1106722
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 892653
Let's talk about our cars 741227
Most common items found at an REO 670430
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 656948
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 653523
REOTRANS 499556
Main Street 477564
EML 459241
asset val seminar in colorado 443739
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 382089
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 360214
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285054
Mainstreet 261863
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by newagent2028 @ Today at 12:27 AM

The buyer gets their favorite house... why would they not be happy?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ Today at 12:22 AM

You're unbelievable, I'm out, got better things to do than to constantly bicker with you over everything.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ Yesterday at 11:51 PM

Then how do you know the buyer is "happy" to overpay for a house. They may feel they're getting hosed, but they're doing it anyway for whatever reason (scarce inventory, etc.).
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Nope, I never double end a single deal, I think that's unfair to the seller and unethical to some degree.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

So you're double ending all these 40% down transactions?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

First of all, notice the word "gladly" in there before overpay. People are willing to overpay, and be HAPPY that they did, in order to live in their favorite house, so I give the one buyer on the planet the option of paying more than anyone
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Here's another factor, at least in the U.S. Foreign buyers flee the U.S. housing market, led by Chinese and British Top states for foreign purchases were Florida, California and Texas https://tinyurl.com/ForeignBuyersFleeUS
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: OahuAgentSo it appears you don't believe in WIN WIN. No kidding. I couldn't even be in the mortgage/real estate business if I faced each day with the goal of "screwing the buyer and making them gladly overpay for their ho
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoAs prices have more than doubled in the last several years, the transaction costs have become very prohibitive for most sellers to sell. As they say, "Location, location, location." Even in pricey Cali
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmzOriginally Posted By: Trouble Hard to answer that....I've been thinking a lot about that question. The simple answer is seller's are waiting for prices and crazy activity, to return to the 2016/2017 flurry. Also a large
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about become a real estate agent by Ronnieh @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

Hi Bigtoe, Thanks for the reply. Yes. You are correct. I would have a hard time servicing real estate clients for the month of Feb, March, and April. but you had a great suggestion. During these three months, I can refer them out to another agent, a
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by OahuAgent @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23Yes because they're not trying to hire me to be a secretary. They want me busy screwing the buyer and making them gladly overpay for their house, that's my job there. So it appears you don't believe in WIN WIN.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about become a real estate agent by Bigtoe @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

So, between Feb and May of every year your real estate clients will be put on hold because your are too busy with your other business to concentrate on real estate? When your tax clients ask you for the name of a real estate agent are they asking f
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ Yesterday at 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23You never have to worry about that when the only offers you take are 40% down and up. Clearly, you've not done much business during a buyer's market.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by FlyHigh @ Yesterday at 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23If I had CSS or Showing Time, I would, but Like Ronnie, I dont have that in my MLS, and the only good alternatie is to have them call the seller directly, other wise you're calling the seller, then getting back to t
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by ThePeanutGallery @ 07/17/19 11:13 PM

Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ 07/17/19 11:00 PM

You never have to worry about that when the only offers you take are 40% down and up.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 07/17/19 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23They want me busy screwing the buyer and making them gladly overpay for their house, that's my job there. What if the appraisal doesn't meet the screwed over price? Then what do you do?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 07/17/19 09:21 PM

We don't do any of our own bookings or confirmations, the Broker's office staff does that for me. Why would I give the Broker any of my commission if they don't do some of the work on a listing.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ 07/17/19 09:16 PM

If I had CSS or Showing Time, I would, but Like Ronnie, I dont have that in my MLS, and the only good alternatie is to have them call the seller directly, other wise you're calling the seller, then getting back to the agent to confirm time, then call
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ 07/17/19 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23Yes because they're not trying to hire me to be a secretary. They want me busy screwing the buyer and making them gladly overpay for their house, that's my job there. Do you think it could be considered to be unp
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CaliRealtor23 @ 07/17/19 07:51 PM

Yes because they're not trying to hire me to be a secretary. They want me busy screwing the buyer and making them gladly overpay for their house, that's my job there.
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about become a real estate agent by Ronnieh @ 07/17/19 06:39 PM

HI Z06Fanatic, Thanks for your reply. I would like to know why you think it will be hard to build both business. I know and met CPAs who are successful investment advisors, bookkeepers, property managers, real estate agents, and rent a CFO. I know c
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by TampaRealEstate @ 07/17/19 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: CaliRealtor23For those that don't have showing time or CSS in their MLS, like myself, you can set the showing contact to be the owner of the house. I put my seller's phone number for all showings, and I instruct my seller on ex
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by CathCoy @ 07/17/19 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: TroubleI think Tucker is the smartest man ever. Love him. I'll look for his fridge magnet. If you're wondering about the look on his face in that fridge magnet, it's because he said people tease him about the look on his fac
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
CenterOfMetal Co, Maze22studios, Ronnieh, lookin4help, Maryna
30823 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (estatereal, CaliRealtor23, ThePeanutGallery), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
CathCoy 37
Trouble 22
Z06Fanatic 15
RonnieEmz 10
OahuAgent 10
Dan M Lee 9
Bigtoe 9
CaliRealtor23 8
estatereal 8