Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28526517
No new orders today 13144490
Stupid MLS comments. 3359222
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1235260
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1107746
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1062459
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 850726
Let's talk about our cars 702454
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 627719
Most common items found at an REO 625538
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 618156
REOTRANS 466504
EML 459235
Main Street 448917
asset val seminar in colorado 425417
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 356099
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 331574
Evalonline 300210
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ Today at 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By: T.T. Took the listing! House hits the market this upcoming Wednesday. 3 days from my first day of 100 contacts to my first listing taken! Houses in my market are 200-300k so it's nothing extraordinary, but I'm very quickly seein
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ Today at 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: T.T. Took the listing! House hits the market this upcoming Wednesday. 3 days from my first day of 100 contacts to my first listing taken! Houses in my market are 200-300k so it's nothing extraordinary, but I'm very quickly seein
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Taking the Salesperson Exam Next Week by Suburban Gal @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I completed 2 different pre-licensing courses and took the exam 3 times. I took it once after I completed the first pre-licensing course, mid-way through the second course and after I finished the second course. I passed the exam on my third attempt.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by T.T. @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Took the listing! House hits the market this upcoming Wednesday. 3 days from my first day of 100 contacts to my first listing taken! Houses in my market are 200-300k so it's nothing extraordinary, but I'm very quickly seeing what is possible with si
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Dimitri @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Hi, TT. Great job getting the sellers leads. Are you using Mojo Lead Store Data or Cole Realty with cell phone numbers? Thanks
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by T.T. @ Yesterday at 05:30 PM

Dialing Time: 2:32:00 Total Calls Made 1421 Total Contacts Made 100 = 7% Total DNC Contacts 2 = 0% Leads: Not really a lead, but one guy expressed potential interest and asked me to follow up.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by T.T. @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: newagent2028Great pickup rate! Great contacts in a day and 6 leads... thats awesome What does your follow up look like? Always curious to learn ideas One of my leads told me to follow up in a month. Another won't be sellin
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by newagent2028 @ Yesterday at 07:31 AM

Great pickup rate! Great contacts in a day and 6 leads... thats awesome What does your follow up look like? Always curious to learn ideas Originally Posted By: T.T.Dialing Time: 3:29:35 Total Calls Made 1336 Total Contacts Made 125 = 9% +2 DNC Co
Cold Calling
Dialing Time: 3:29:35 Total Calls Made 1336 Total Contacts Made 125 = 9% +2 DNC Contacts Leads: 6 Made 5 leads in 100 contacts before a late breakfast. First lead was on the 30th contact. Time was between 8-11 AM ish. Came back around 5 to dial some
Real Estate Related Products and Services
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 Reasons to Invest in Real Estate in Belize by James fisher @ 06/20/18 05:52 AM

More importantly, their property tax is very low and Belize government invites people to retire and buy their property. ________________________________________________________________
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 06/20/18 05:25 AM

They will have a hard time monitoring and implementing that kind of rule. How stupid. Sorry for being political but that NDP government in BC has got to go. They will ruin any free market conditions.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 06/19/18 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: estaterealOriginally Posted By: Mr. Clean No more double ending Have to disclose dollar amount commission that you will earn to seller every time an offer comes in its rare in my market that a buyer be unrepresented. sure
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 06/19/18 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: TroubleOMG,Mr. Clean. Is this province wide or just Vancouver Board? Province wide. Vermont they announced it in winter and kept modifying it and clarifying until now. Nobody really understood what it meant though until we s
Cold Calling
Total Calls Made 1254 Total Contacts Made 100 = 8% Leads = 0 Made 100 contacts - 45 from 8:00 AM- 9:15 AM, then went to a closing and had to pick up my car from service. Finished the remaining 55 from 4:00 - 5:15 PM. I was considering doing an extra
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ 06/19/18 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean No more double ending Have to disclose dollar amount commission that you will earn to seller every time an offer comes in its rare in my market that a buyer be unrepresented. sure, i like when it happens, i deal
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 06/19/18 05:35 PM

OMG,Mr. Clean. Is this province wide or just Vancouver Board?
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Off-Market Deal by realtor12345 @ 06/19/18 04:06 PM

Yes, I did disclose verbally, would also fill out a written declaration if I proceed.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Vermont @ 06/19/18 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean". . . Everyone is freaking out . . ." Do Canadians usually have a discussion period with those affected before they promulgate new Rules and Regulations like these . . . . just so that Licensees have an oppor
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ 06/19/18 03:04 PM

Big rule changes in British Columbia came into effect this week. No more double ending Have to disclose dollar amount commission that you will earn to seller every time an offer comes in Must present a disclosure of representation form to someon
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 06/19/18 06:50 AM

T & T, congrats, good for you.!!!! Thanks for posting your results. Keeps everyone here motivated . Have another productive day today!!!!
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Off-Market Deal by Bigtoe @ 06/19/18 05:04 AM

You need to check with your broker.
Cold Calling
First 2 days cold calling with Mojo- I dialed with the triple line dialer yesterday for 20 contacts, and purchased a second agent account today for 100 full contacts. I've knocked ~3500 doors so far this year and have 2 listings coming from it, 3 dea
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Off-Market Deal by Roadfrontage @ 06/18/18 04:57 PM

It's probably best to check with your broker on how they handle personal transactions. Also, did you disclose to the seller that you are licensed?
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Off-Market Deal by Vermont @ 06/18/18 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: realtor12345". . . I found an off-market deal I would like to write an offer on . . ." Is this to purchase for your own Account . . . . or is it on behalf of a Customer or Client ?
Agents and Brokers
Jump to new posts Off-Market Deal by realtor12345 @ 06/18/18 04:12 PM

I'm hoping an experienced realtor can help me out! I am a new realtor and I found an off-market deal I would like to write an offer on. No commission is being paid and the vendor is not working with a realtor. Should I use standard forms and do i
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
alen111, deanne, Cupcakes, whoiamnow, KateK
30192 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (estatereal, Bernard, KateK), 58 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 19
Trouble 17
estatereal 11
Z06Fanatic 10
Mr. Clean 8
newagent2028 8
HChomat 7
T.T. 6
Bigtoe 5