Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28735295
No new orders today 13170416
Stupid MLS comments. 3424766
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1284094
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1130450
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1084102
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 871294
Let's talk about our cars 718817
Most common items found at an REO 656781
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 641732
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 639605
REOTRANS 486230
Main Street 463584
EML 459238
asset val seminar in colorado 435528
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 373944
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 348929
Evalonline 300214
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261861
Matched Content
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Aspiring Agents
Jump to new posts Re: Advice for new agents concerning brokers. by Granta Omega @ Today at 01:04 PM

In some states such as Ohio, you have to find a Broker before you take the exam.
Real Estate Investing
This is very useful to know how to get the full amount as a loan when trading a property.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Daniel1234 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: TroubleDaniel, I used to have a "contact friend" .... Thanks Trouble.
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by gitmonee @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Lucky LeonardoAwesome day yesterday..... 600 contacts...2552 dials...6 hours....3 leads....100 contacts per hour....calling 35 year old established area . almost 25% pickup ratio. damn
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Mr. Clean @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

I switched up my script and I seem to be getting more leads: Hi Mrs. Homeowner this is Mr. Clean with ___ realty in Vancouver. I'm calling Mrs. Homeowner because I was wondering, if there were an offer for your home for market value, would you have
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Z06Fanatic @ Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Started incorporating a second triple line dialer on expireds since the contact rate was very low - I don't know why I didn't do this earlier.....one dialer is calling 0-90 expireds, one dialer older expireds, some follow up, etc. Love the efficiency
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

Daniel, I used to have a "contact friend" that worked for a relocation company. He sent me a few deals. Other times I had to compete for the.business with 2 other agents. You can call relocations companies and ask to be put onto your the
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

WOW!!!! so far, 2 hours into prospecting....5 leads....4 of which are for sure 2019 listings. Do not neglect the 30-50 year old settled in areas especially this time of year. Double up on your prospecting this time of year to generate those H
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by The7 @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Lucky. How do you follow up with someone who is planning to sell in springtime? How many mails, follow up calls etc.? Please share.
Real Estate Investing
Jump to new posts Re: Share tips for real estate investors by Jeff1313 @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Starting out in a challenging behemoth of an industry like real estate may seem daunting at first. All real estate agent has following quailty Educate yourself Hone in on the product Make a good name for yourself Don't forget about location, locatio
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Daniel1234 @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Do you guys know, when a company closes and relocates its employees to a new location, then does the relocation company choose the real estate agent to sell the house of these relocating employees?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Danny1 @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

Do you contact listings you do not get to find out why you were not their chosen Agent/Broker? I know the ethics forbids us from soliciting current listings, but is there a way to learn from 'failures'?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

wow Lucky...good day!
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

estatereal, It's a way of tracking what prospecting numbers it takes to reach your goal...ie # of dials to set an appt. etc. You put in your daily, or weekly, or monthly goal and it will analyze your progress. Seems like a good idea since I'm terrib
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Lucky Leonardo @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Awesome day yesterday..... 600 contacts...2552 dials...6 hours....3 leads....100 contacts per hour....calling 35 year old established area .
Rental Properties
Jump to new posts Re: How to get started in Real Estate Investing by Airpropty @ 01/15/19 10:39 PM

If you are looking real state investing agency in Auckland please visit Airpropty.com
Selling
Jump to new posts Re: Seller's net sheet by David Hunter @ 01/15/19 06:21 PM

We don't. We just had a seller ask us for one and we just went right to the title company for it. Our MLS system allows us to do them, but it's best to just have the title companies do it. And, if you're on a listing appointment and the sellers as
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by estatereal @ 01/15/19 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: TroubleHas anyone tried using the mojo prospecting analyzer? no, not me. can you tell me what you might know about it?
Cold Calling
Jump to new posts Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! by Trouble @ 01/15/19 04:23 PM

How true Daniel, An opportunity for a conversation!
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
stacyanne, Jeff1313, Lisa Taylor, deb59, Jeremy L. Lacey
30534 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Z06Fanatic, Long Walk, T.T.), 73 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
gitmonee 13
David Hunter 12
Z06Fanatic 12
Bigtoe 12
Trouble 10
ALSTIEL 8
Lucky Leonardo 7
realestategreat 7
Suburban Gal 7