Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Page 589 of 589 < 1 2 ... 587 588 589
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#456369 - 01/18/17 07:56 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: Daniel1234]
C21Mr.May Offline

Loc: CA south bay
Originally Posted By: Daniel1234
William: Jan 17 is coming along, what is your plan after???
You must find resources to stay hard at it for at least 1 year, have blind faith, work hard and watch your results daily to improve every day.
If you do this, it is just impossible not to get what you want!

Thank you so much Daniel for the encouragement! yes I'm back driving the School Bus. My game plan is in between my trips I used the Mojo app on the iPad " Mojo on the go"
to make my calls. I'm trying to have a minimal of 500 dials or 30 contacts. At times its challenging
because sometimes I at an area with no signal. Or not enough time to call. Or when I get home I'm just so mentally strained
I don't feel like calling. " But you have to do what you don't want to do at a high level to succeed!"
My strategy, call through my expired when I get a chance to call. After I dial through those. Do my follow-ups.
Then get on three line dialer and make cold calls. That's my plan until I get enough listings to quit the bus and call full time.

I have a theory, that there is evolution to a real estate agent.
#1 work your butt off to get listings, example... Cold calling, door knocking, open house, anything to get some close sales.

#2 after you have some close sales and you have some money saved up start a farm of about 1500 to 2000 homes or properties.
Make sure you have enough funds to market to the farm for one whole year. You start the farm off with an 8 x 8.
eight letters or postcards, flyers, mail them something of value for eight weeks. After that mail them something of value
every two weeks for the rest of the year.

#3 money is in your database. So work on your SOI past clients, and adopt all those buyers who bought your listing. Adopt them!!
Send them an email weekly, snail mail them monthly, call them quarterly, I add a pop by as well every three months or so. Studies have shown
a real estate is cheaper to keep the client then prospect a new one.

#4 diversify!!!! Once you have money coming in make sure you put some aside for a rainy day. But most of all try to invest in some income property
that will pay you some passive income so after a while you don't have to work as hard your passive income can sustain your livelihood.

I'm only been a real estate a little over five years. I took a little bit from my top producers in my office and others to develop this plan.
This is my business plan for me. If you find it interesting you can adopt it for yourselves. But I love cold calling and that's going to help me achieve my goals for me and my family!

Advertisements
#456370 - 01/18/17 08:51 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: sualk54]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: sualk54
Originally Posted By: Daniel1234

BTW - what prospecting you are currently doing?

Doors...this scares me too much

Homelife Bayview Realty Inc. (“Homelife Bayview”) has paid an administrative monetary penalty (AMP) of $45,000 as part of a settlement over violations of Part II, Section 6 and Part III, Section 2 of the Unsolicited Telecommunication Rules. A CRTC investigation found that telemarketing telecommunications were made by real estate agents working for Homelife Bayview while Homelife Bayview was neither registered with, nor subscribed to, the National Do Not Call List (DNCL).

Kingsway Real Estate Inc. (“Kingsway”) has paid an administrative monetary penalty (AMP) of $70,000 as part of a settlement over violations of Part II, Sections 4 and 6 and Part III, Section 2 of the Unsolicited Telecommunication Rules. A CRTC investigation found that telemarketing telecommunications were made by real estate agents working for Kingsway while Kingsway was neither registered with, nor subscribed to, the National Do Not Call List (DNCL). Telemarketing telecommunications were also made by real estate agents working for Kingsway to phone numbers registered on the National DNCL. In addition to paying an AMP, Kingsway has agreed to implement a compliance program.

Century 21 Innovative Realty Inc. (“Century 21 Innovative”) has paid an administrative monetary penalty (AMP) of $30,000 as part of a settlement over violations of Part II, Section 6 and Part III, Section 2 of the Unsolicited Telecommunication Rules. A CRTC investigation found that telemarketing telecommunications were made by real estate agents working for Century 21 Innovative while Century 21 Innovative was neither registered with, nor subscribed to, the National Do Not Call List (DNCL). In addition to paying an AMP, Century 21 Innovative has agreed to implement a compliance program.

Right at Home Realty Inc. (“Right at Home”) has paid an administrative monetary penalty (AMP) of $65,000 as part of a settlement over violations of Part II, Sections 4 and 6 and Part III, Section 2 of the Unsolicited Telecommunication Rules. A CRTC investigation found that telemarketing telecommunications were made by real estate agents working for Right at Home while Right at Home was neither registered with, nor subscribed to, the National Do Not Call List (DNCL). Telemarketing telecommunications were also made by real estate agents working for Right at Home to phone numbers registered on the National DNCL.

Re/Max Active Realty Inc. (“Re/Max Active”) has paid an administrative monetary penalty (AMP) of $20,000 as part of a settlement over violations of Part II, Section 6 and Part III, Section 2 of the Unsolicited Telecommunication Rules. A CRTC investigation found that telemarketing telecommunications were made by real estate agents working for Re/Max Active while Re/Max Active was neither registered with, nor subscribed to, the National Do Not Call List (DNCL). In addition to paying an AMP, Re/Max Active has agreed to implement a compliance program.

Saulk;

I'm not sure where to source this but a good friend of mine who's a top produucing agent who door knocks a lot told me they will soon be somehow banning & cracking down on door knocking.

A byproduct of unscrupulous furnace and cac peddlers etc etc scamming homeowners.

Enjoy the doors while you can.

#456371 - 01/18/17 10:10 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
AnonymousWriter Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
if you are polite enough yet quick in your judgment as to where the call is headed, you can easily avoid the crazy DNCL people. 99.9% of DNC peeps are nice and sane and won't give you sh*t.

#456372 - 01/18/17 11:29 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Logan Five Offline

Loc: Northern CA
I have no problems with door knocking in my area. If they ban that I might have to get out of the business.

#456375 - 01/19/17 12:59 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Logan Five]
C21Mr.May Offline

Loc: CA south bay
Originally Posted By: Logan Five
I have no problems with door knocking in my area. If they ban that I might have to get out of the business.

Some parts of California like Yorba Linda it requires a door knocking permit

#456382 - 01/19/17 07:06 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: AnonymousWriter]
vk60546 Offline

Loc: Office is in Naperville, IL
Originally Posted By: AnonymousWriter
if you are polite enough yet quick in your judgment as to where the call is headed, you can easily avoid the crazy DNCL people. 99.9% of DNC peeps are nice and sane and won't give you sh*t.

Also, doesn't mojo allow for custom caller ID? can be any number, right?

#456383 - 01/19/17 07:17 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: AnonymousWriter]
vk60546 Offline

Originally Posted By: AnonymousWriter

in addition, I'm not sure how it is in Canada, but in the US, business phones, including people's work extensions, are not covered by the Do Not Call.

#456388 - 01/19/17 12:43 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
sualk54 Offline

Loc: Hamilton, ON
Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo
Saulk;

I'm not sure where to source this but a good friend of mine who's a top produucing agent who door knocks a lot told me they will soon be somehow banning & cracking down on door knocking.

A byproduct of unscrupulous furnace and cac peddlers etc etc scamming homeowners.

quote: In a bid to clamp down on high-pressure tactics, Liberal MPP Yvan Baker is proposing a ban on door-to-door rentals, sales and leases of water heaters, furnaces, air-conditioners and water-treatment systems.

No mention of survey-type questions that we are trained/scripted to ask i.e. when do you plan to move, etc.

Article in Toronto Star is here:

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/...er-heaters.html

Edited by sualk54 (01/19/17 12:44 PM)

#456390 - 01/19/17 12:58 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: sualk54]
vk60546 Offline

Originally Posted By: sualk54
Originally Posted By: Lucky Leonardo
Saulk;

quote: In a bid to clamp down on high-pressure tactics, Liberal MPP Yvan Baker is proposing a ban on door-to-door rentals, sales and leases of water heaters, furnaces, air-conditioners and water-treatment systems.

No mention of survey-type questions that we are trained/scripted to ask i.e. when do you plan to move, etc.

Article in Toronto Star is here:

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/...er-heaters.html

Why not go to a permit system instead? that way, you are allowing people to make money, but those who have many complaints against them will have their permits revoked?

#456391 - 01/19/17 03:02 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: vk60546]
sualk54 Offline

Loc: Hamilton, ON
Originally Posted By: vk60546
Why not go to a permit system instead? that way, you are allowing people to make money, but those who have many complaints against them will have their permits revoked?

The answer to that my friend is way above my pay grade

Just want to sell houses and not cross any major, expensive lines...I'm the one that ALWAYS seems to get busted

Anybody else in the Great White North taking advantage of the relatively mild weather?

Edited by sualk54 (01/19/17 03:03 PM)

#456392 - 01/19/17 04:43 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
gitmonee Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: LA California
no door knocking?
door hangers are cheap. 1000 for less than $100. Just be creative.
Pick 1000 of the best homes in your area and hang them.
homeowners have to tear it off the door and look at it for a few seconds.

Page 589 of 589 < 1 2 ... 587 588 589

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
bpoexpert, catador4255, Daini Marry, Cece, EXIT Elite
29080 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 241 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 31
Jhony 29
Daniel1234 24
rdayley 16
David Hunter 14
Z06Fanatic 13
C21Mr.May 13
JohnN 12
JMK307 10