Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28495244
No new orders today 13139929
Stupid MLS comments. 3346919
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1229549
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1102901
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1056803
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 845637
Let's talk about our cars 698205
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 623195
Most common items found at an REO 618637
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 614361
REOTRANS 463043
EML 459235
Main Street 443926
asset val seminar in colorado 422431
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 353509
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 328734
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 711 of 712 < 1 2 ... 709 710 711 712 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#461479 - 05/14/18 06:08 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
RobR Offline

Loc: Florida
Im in the top 10... no calling assistants here.

I don't know why someone would say that calling that much means that you're losing the "war of generating income" lol

This is my second month of being full time... I don't have anything better to do than call and lead generate.

I'd say I'm winning the war of generating income.

Advertisements
#461480 - 05/14/18 06:32 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RobR]
Trouble Offline

Loc: GTA Ontario
just curious...are you using one or two dialers (3 or 6 lines) ?

#461481 - 05/14/18 06:47 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
RobR Offline

i use one dialer

#461482 - 05/14/18 06:54 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RobR]
Mr. Clean Online   content

Loc: Western Canada
Originally Posted By: RobR

I don't know why someone would say that calling that much means that you're losing the "war of generating income" lol

This is my second month of being full time... I don't have anything better to do than call and lead generate.

Abbas is the same. First few Months In the business. This makes sense to me now - no leads to follow up with, offers to negotiate, listings to market, etc. Might as well be calling!

#461483 - 05/14/18 07:20 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
RobR Offline

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean

Abbas is the same. First few Months In the business. This makes sense to me now - no leads to follow up with, offers to negotiate, listings to market, etc. Might as well be calling!

I have about 50 leads in my database so my follow up isnt too much, and i've taken 2 listings since last month (only one is still active)... So yeah, I have time.. but even with my call volume now, i could call more... so I don't think that even when I do get busier I'll fall off too much with call volume.

Its may 14th and i have a little over 14k calls... so its really not that tough to stay in mojo's top 10. 7000 calls a week is 28 hours of prospecting...figuring even an hour of follow up calls a day, that still leaves plenty of time to negotiate, go on appts, dealing with active listings, etc.

Edited by RobR (05/14/18 07:21 PM)

#461485 - 05/15/18 08:41 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RobR]
leaf fan Offline

Loc: Ontario

I have about 50 leads in my database so my follow up isnt too much, and i've taken 2 listings since last month (only one is still active)... So yeah, I have time.. but even with my call volume now, i could call more... so I don't think that even when I do get busier I'll fall off too much with call volume.

Its may 14th and i have a little over 14k calls... so its really not that tough to stay in mojo's top 10. 7000 calls a week is 28 hours of prospecting...figuring even an hour of follow up calls a day, that still leaves plenty of time to negotiate, go on appts, dealing with active listings, etc.

I respect your work ethic ...good job!!

#461486 - 05/15/18 11:33 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: leaf fan]
estatereal Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: LAND OF THE FREE!
Originally Posted By: leaf fan

I respect your work ethic ...good job!!

i too respect the work ethic and hustle. you have 99% beat right now. once some time comes in and you figure out the few missing pieces and put that together, you will blow your competition out of the water. many have the skill to make a bunch of money but lack the work ethic......the skill comes easier than work ethic imo.

#461488 - 05/15/18 02:53 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
newagent2028 Offline

Loc: MA
I wonder the percentage of agents who cold call.... it has to be very small! And not just call, call consistently and "build their own database". This thread is great to see the commitment everyone has to prospecting

#461489 - 05/15/18 03:47 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: newagent2028]
Trouble Offline

Good to see new members posting as well.

#461492 - 05/16/18 10:08 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Loc: US
Picked up a great listing yesterday. They had expired in February - he said I could take a look at the property if I have any buyers but he didn't want to list. I get there and take a look around - he says share it with your Buyers and people in your office. I tell him I could share this with a handful of buyers that might be interested but we really need to get on the MLS and target the thousands of buyers out there. After about 30 minutes of talking and closing 4-5 times to list I get him to sign up and we're set to shoot photos this weekend. I think last year I would of left without the listing - probably would of given up easier. I think the other point is being able to close multiple times without coming off as pushy - handling objections in a confident calm manner is something I've gotten a lot better at. Anyways figured I'd share - back to the grind.

#461493 - 05/16/18 10:22 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Z06Fanatic]
Trouble Offline

thank you for sharing, as I'm on my way to try to save a listing that the Seller wants to give up on selling. I tend to walk away, ....maybe i'll try to be more persistent to keep it.

#461494 - 05/16/18 10:35 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Trouble]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Originally Posted By: Trouble
thank you for sharing, as I'm on my way to try to save a listing that the Seller wants to give up on selling. I tend to walk away, ....maybe i'll try to be more persistent to keep it.

Provided it's salable I'd push - best case you keep the listing, worst case you lose it and move on. As long as you give it your best presentation you can't ask for much more.

#461496 - 05/16/18 10:56 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Z06Fanatic]
Mr. Clean Online   content

Loc: Western Canada
Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic
Picked up a great listing yesterday. They had expired in February - he said I could take a look at the property if I have any buyers but he didn't want to list. I get there and take a look around - he says share it with your Buyers and people in your office. I tell him I could share this with a handful of buyers that might be interested but we really need to get on the MLS and target the thousands of buyers out there. After about 30 minutes of talking and closing 4-5 times to list I get him to sign up and we're set to shoot photos this weekend. I think last year I would of left without the listing - probably would of given up easier. I think the other point is being able to close multiple times without coming off as pushy - handling objections in a confident calm manner is something I've gotten a lot better at. Anyways figured I'd share - back to the grind.

Love this!!!

I sold a $2.5m development property last night. I had competed for the listing against the top development land agents in the city who did $4m GCI last year. I asked the sellers why I got the listing last night after we went through the 7 offers. They said because I was excited and amiably pushed for the business. The big dawgs were too soft they said. And these were just simple homeowners not shrewd businessmen!

#461497 - 05/16/18 12:24 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Mr. Clean]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic

Love this!!!

I sold a $2.5m development property last night. I had competed for the listing against the top development land agents in the city who did $4m GCI last year. I asked the sellers why I got the listing last night after we went through the 7 offers. They said because I was excited and amiably pushed for the business. The big dawgs were too soft they said. And these were just simple homeowners not shrewd businessmen!

Congrats! It's funny how things work - just have to keep pushing and things will go your way. Persistence always wins.

#461498 - 05/16/18 12:32 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: newagent2028]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Originally Posted By: newagent2028
I wonder the percentage of agents who cold call.... it has to be very small! And not just call, call consistently and "build their own database". This thread is great to see the commitment everyone has to prospecting

When I mention cold calling to Agents the reactions are priceless - either they say "I don't need to do that for my business" or they freak out and start saying no no no and walk away. It's very rare for an Agent to even make one phone call let alone consistently hit the phones - thank god this is the case as it presents massive opportunity for us. The worst is the Agents who say "I don't need to do that for my business - its all referral" - sure you don't need to do that to squeak by a living or have your spouse support you, but why not reach your true potential? Why not give your kids a better life, take the stress off your spouse, create a legacy for your family,etc. It blows my mind.

Page 711 of 712 < 1 2 ... 709 710 711 712 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
GoGetter84, AmericanProperty, SDagent, LocalRealEstate, eis
30134 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 70 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Team Sztanyo 33
Trouble 17
kirastan 16
Z06Fanatic 16
estatereal 12
Bigtoe 11
LuG 11
Mr. Clean 11
RonnieEmz 10