Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28452070
No new orders today 13134710
Stupid MLS comments. 3340551
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1224815
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1100639
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1055279
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 843861
Let's talk about our cars 696859
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 622260
Most common items found at an REO 615036
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 612111
REOTRANS 460493
EML 459235
Main Street 441492
asset val seminar in colorado 421213
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 352348
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 327621
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#436230 - 05/23/14 06:45 AM Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient
ProlificReach Offline

Loc: AZ
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here so I'm trying to make it as valuable as possible. Browsing through this forum there seems to be a lot of confusion about how to properly use a facebook page in real estate.

It's all about your ideal client
Every single thing you post on facebook should in some way or form be valuable to your ideal client. Imagine who your ideal client is, now figure out what kind of posts they would want to see.

This will generally not be filling your facebook page with nothing but your listings. Figure out what kind of posts they want to see, share, comment on, etc. For example, this can be an article you're linking to that you found online talking about the 8 greatest gardens in your area, or a picture of a really unique and creative bedroom, pool, or anything really.

Keep track of what is working and what isn't
Now that you're posting these types of posts, see which are getting the most engagement. The way facebook's algorithm works, your organic reach is based on your engagement. If a high percentage of people who see your post decide to like, comment, or share, then your post will be shown to more and more people who have liked your page. Facebook does not show every post to every person in their news-feed. It hasn't been this way in quite a long time.

When you figure out which types of posts (articles, pictures, quotes, questions, etc) get the most engagement, the next obvious step is to post more of that type of post.

Post testimonials
Posting short snippets of your best testimonials is far more likely to land you a client than just posting every listing you have. If you represented seller and sold the house for much higher than they were asking for, post that.

The entire idea with all of this is to grow a following of people who could one day become clients. Provide them with content they like to see and share. Between some of those posts you sprinkle in quotes of people saying how great you were and some of your listings here and there. Engage with the people commenting on your posts.

The goal is to have a group of people who think of you when they think about buying or selling a home. If one of their friends is buying or selling, maybe they'll even recommend you "some agent I follow online seems to consistently sell homes at higher than asking price".

One last thing, to do this at its highest level takes a lot of work. It's most effective to have 2-3 posts per day. If you look at what days your posts get most engagement, it's usually on the weekends. Doing all of this at that kind of level is impractical for most agents, but the time they already spend on social media can be spent more efficiently.

I'll gladly answer any specific questions people may have. I'm the founder of a social media marketing company that specializes in real estate, so this is all I do and all I research.

Edited by ProlificReach (05/23/14 06:45 AM)

Advertisements
#436299 - 05/24/14 11:50 PM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
AussieRealtor Offline

Loc: Perth
There is another way altogether using Facebook ads and squeeze pages within facebook
like this https://www.facebook.com/perthpropertyreport/app_307339332686535

Feel free to clone my page and change the content for your local area

#436305 - 05/25/14 12:13 PM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
ProlificReach Offline

Loc: AZ
AussieRealtor stop spamming that affiliate link all over these forums. 5 out of 5 of your current posts are... come on you aren't even trying

#437487 - 07/10/14 04:45 AM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
Adam Louis Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Some insider info states that any more than two post per day on Facebook goes un-noticed. Stay with two post a day to your site and it will carry juice to your site.

#437781 - 07/23/14 06:00 AM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
SEO Steve Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
You won't get any Google Juice from Facebook. You need to separate your marketing paths: Direct, follow links to your site give Juice - but only if they are from reputable sites. Social media gets you friends, and a large following. You are going to share your message ( and your website) to people in the hope that, at some point in the future - they will contact you, or share it with someone who will.

#451451 - 03/19/16 10:15 AM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
Gabe K Offline

Loc: Langley BC
Some good tips, Thanks

#452897 - 06/03/16 07:01 AM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
Advanta Living Offline

Loc: Arizona
Great read, thanks!

#453775 - 08/04/16 10:14 PM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
April Lavine Offline

Loc: Irvine, CA United States
Thumbs up.

#453830 - 08/09/16 12:04 AM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
jenet Offline

Loc: canada
Thanks for the info.!!

#454256 - 09/02/16 01:22 AM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
goasya Offline

Loc: Karnataka,India
These are some good tips.The main point in using Facebook marketing is do not spam and keep the clients engaged.

#454524 - 09/18/16 07:12 AM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
Ocalarealtor Offline

Loc: Ocala, USA
I have tried to use facebook marketing.. not much success

#454765 - 09/28/16 05:21 PM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
Kathy Landon Offline

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Thanks, it's more about creating a network of social contacts with Facebook or any other service, then generation a ton of leads. Sometimes I get good leads from people I know on Facebook who refer me to their friends who are in the market. I don't rely on it on a consistent source of leads, but anything I get is just extra.

#457612 - 05/02/17 08:51 PM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
Barbara Herbert Offline

Loc: Grove City, Ohio, United State...
Posting a good content that can attract readers is better than posting regularly with articles nobody reads.

#460012 - 12/05/17 02:08 PM Re: Quick tips to make your facebook marketing far more efficient [Re: ProlificReach]
FlyerRE Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Another thing that can greatly help your FB marketing strategy is replying to visitor's messages quickly, that little notification that says "Replies within an hour, a day" and so on, tells visitors a lot about your business. It's a plus on my book.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
mumbai02, Askgauge, PPoe, Cesar, nethgerona1
30074 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 31
Vermont 16
kirastan 15
Gamin' Agent 10
estatereal 9
sualk54 7
realtor12345 6
reolady123 6
Mr. Clean 5