Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28308815
No new orders today 13116933
Stupid MLS comments. 3291718
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1195495
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1068798
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1032011
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 825208
Let's talk about our cars 672650
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 605187
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 595627
Most common items found at an REO 581480
EML 459233
REOTRANS 442283
Main Street 424802
asset val seminar in colorado 408786
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 341218
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 310140
Evalonline 300205
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#459967 - 12/01/17 03:04 PM Anyone (licensed) willing to answer Interview Style Questions for Paper?
RE Student Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Hi there everyone!
I'm currently enrolled in three real estate courses that are required in order to take the real estate licensee examination.
One of the classes (Real Estate Principles) requires that we ask people in the real estate profession some interview style questions pertaining to the industry and why they chose to get into it.
So anyone who is a Real Estate Agent, Broker, Mortgage Banker, Mortgage Broker, Appraiser, Property Manager, etc.
And it would be awesome if each of the answers was at least a paragraph long (approx. 5-6 sentences) and explains in detail your experience with the industry. The more info. the better.

The questions are:
1. How did you end up in the real estate business?
2. How did you end up in your particular position in the real estate business?
3. What do you like about your job in the real estate business?
4. What do you not like about your job in the real estate business?
5. What do you like about the real estate business generally?
6. What do you not like about the real estate business generally?
7. What prior education/training prepared you for your current position?
8. How has the real estate industry changed since you became a real estate professional?
9. What changes/challenges do you see in the future for the real estate industry and the real estate professional?
10. What advice would you give to someone considering a career in real estate?
11. How did you develop business for yourself when you were first starting out?
12* Tell me anything else you find interesting about the Real Estate industry or your personal experiences with the industry.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take time out of their day/schedule to answer these questions. It's much appreciated, and your answers will be put to good use.

Edited by RE Student (12/02/17 12:40 AM)

Advertisements
#459969 - 12/01/17 03:41 PM Re: Anyone (licensed) willing to answer Interview Style Questions for Paper? [Re: RE Student]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Originally Posted By: RE Student
". . . the only requirement I ask for is that anyone answering be licensed and practicing in California . . ."

I'm so glad you added this caveat; so now I don't feel like I'm withholding the tome I was preparing to unleash.

You may want to scan prior submissions by California Licensees over the past decade and see if you can use some of that material . . . . regardless of whether they're still practicing or not.

As hard as it may be to believe, some of those with the highest expectations fell by the wayside long before that had to pay for a License Renewal !

#459970 - 12/01/17 03:49 PM Re: Anyone (licensed) willing to answer Interview Style Questions for Paper? [Re: Vermont]
RE Student Offline

I actually just went and reviewed the assignment rules, and there is no stipulation regarding interviewees being in California or being licensed, so please feel free to answer the questions. I'd love to hear more from you!
Thank you smile

#459971 - 12/01/17 06:37 PM Re: Anyone (licensed) willing to answer Interview Style Questions for Paper? [Re: RE Student]
RE Student Offline

BUMP!

#459977 - 12/02/17 08:08 AM Re: Anyone (licensed) willing to answer Interview Style Questions for Paper? [Re: RE Student]
Long Walk Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
I'm sure you can find everything you need by using the search feature or reading through old threads. It is pretty unlikely, in my mind, that anyone is going to write out 12 paragraphs for you. That is, unless people get to know you. Maybe you should post for awhile and let us see if we want to make that investment.

A good first step in that direction would be to stop impatiently posting 'Bump!'. That makes me think that you don't really respect us or our experience. Give us a reason to help you(that is professional) and somebody may help out.

#459981 - 12/02/17 04:01 PM Re: Anyone (licensed) willing to answer Interview Style Questions for Paper? [Re: Long Walk]
RE Student Offline

Bumping is ridiculous to you? Are you unfamiliar with how threads work? Perhaps because your scope of the world is so small from working in real estate for too long, that you've forgotten that things exist outside this forum and no one really gives that much of a [censored] about you.
Respect you? I don't know you, and quite honestly I don't give a rats [censored] about you or your [censored] opinion. Why did you feel like you needed to comment on this post just to inform me that "bumping" is rude? Genuinely? Are you that deprived of attention, that you feel it necessary to force your disgusting presence onto others.
For future reference, I don't give a [censored] about your answers. The fact that you actually took the time just to try to write a belittling comment on my thread, shows me exactly the type of person you are.
Honestly, as a real estate professional (apparently) your callous, attitude really can't be getting you very good business, huh/ Maybe that's why you have so much time for forums, right?
[censored] off. And report me if you need to wanker. Clearly this forum is full of twats.

#459982 - 12/02/17 05:52 PM Re: Anyone (licensed) willing to answer Interview Style Questions for Paper? [Re: RE Student]
Long Walk Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
Nice post.

Thanks for letting us get to know you.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
JeanneSells4U, tpierce, Akingofhomes, LiamOliver, idxmatrix
29847 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (kimsellsflorida, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
FlyerRE 41
Long Walk 33
Vermont 23
Mr. Clean 13
Trouble 9
Lucky Leonardo 9
Bigtoe 7
estatereal 7
HOT-TUB 5