Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
The ultimate marketing tool

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28269173
No new orders today 13101734
Stupid MLS comments. 3276640
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189411
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061104
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028111
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822580
Let's talk about our cars 670942
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602690
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592365
Most common items found at an REO 575887
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440725
Main Street 419404
asset val seminar in colorado 407142
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340432
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306757
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#168380 - 09/08/07 06:18 AM Welcome! Please read before posting
RealEstateResult Offline

Loc: SouthEast U.S.
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Renting Forum. In this forum we will discuss dealings in Renting. Often, this is a forgotten aspect for real estate agents. An agent can earn a commission for procuring a willing and able renter, just as they can for procuring a buyer. There are many reasons that a client may opt to rent rather than buy and hopefully those reasons will be discussed in this forum.

Since this is a new forum, we encourage you to not only ask questions, but also post useful information for all others to share. If you post a particularly helpful topic, it may be used a sticky so that others may easily refer to it.

Please observe the standard forum rules which you can review here . Remember that respect is key in the forums and be mindful not to incite discord. Also, feel free to private message any of the moderators if you require a personal response.

Finally, have fun! Ask a question, give an opinion, or just keep the dialog going.

Yours,
RealEstateResult

Advertisements
#168981 - 09/11/07 06:41 PM Re: Welcome! Please read before posting [Re: RealEstateResult]
Livechatrealtor Offline

Loc: Indiana
If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to pm me. I look forward to helping moderate this forum.
Thank You,
Mark
RE/MAX Connection
South Bend Indiana

#169215 - 09/12/07 07:56 PM Re: Welcome! Please read before posting [Re: Livechatrealtor]
RealEstateResult Offline

Loc: SouthEast U.S.
Hi Mark,

I see you are from Indy. Are you near Elkhart? I went there 9 years ago and fell in love with the place. Almost didn't leave...

#175144 - 10/11/07 09:48 PM Re: Welcome! Please read before posting [Re: RealEstateResult]
RealtorInCA Offline

Loc: California
My husband and I are in our fourth year selling real estate in Sacrmamento and Placer Counties. Recently we had an opportunity to get into property management as well, and decided to only do this for the few 55+ communities in Placer County. Helping people buy and sell will always be our #1 focus and priority, but a lot of our clients are already in this demographic and our company has been successful in this niche, so we thought we would see how we like it. I was suprised at how much there is to know, however, but I'm sure eventually it will be easier. We joined the Rental Housing Assocation, which has been helpful.

I don't know of any rentals in this area that have lockboxes and cooperate with other agents. Honestly I've never heard of that and have never seen anything like that on our MLS. Can anyone shed light on that?

Here are some of the things I do.

Property Management Services:

Evaluate current market rents and help owner decide what rent and security deposit to charge
Advertise to find tenants and owners
Signage with riders and flyers provided
Show properties
Qualify applicants with tenant screening and reference checks
Write up lease agreement
Move-in walkthrough inspection, present keys, relay landlord instructions
Scheduling of necessary maintenance and recommend experienced professionals

Fee both for tenant placement and then to manage the property if seller wants full property management, which most do.

Edited by carealtor (10/11/07 10:47 PM)
Edit Reason: add something

#178321 - 10/30/07 06:19 AM Re: Welcome! Please read before posting [Re: RealtorInCA]
Darlene Bitner Offline
Darlene B
Veteran Member

Loc: Texas Gulf Coast
Glad to see this forum starting up. Wish you guys the best...agents need to check in here and keep up on the rental side...especially in these times. This will be a very popular forum once people find it. I always thought we needed one...now we have one, so thanks. I actually have a topic I want to post here in a couple of days...don't quite have my question formed yet.

By the way, we just changed the name of the Gulf Coast Hurricane forum to Natural Disasters and Real Estate. Just letting everyone know...hope we never get any posts there for obvious reasons.

Darlene

#419457 - 02/01/13 01:36 AM Re: Welcome! Please read before posting [Re: RealEstateResult]
MargaretPM Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi everyone.I am new to this forum and and I'm looking forward to share my ideas with you. Have a great day ahead. Take care always

#450242 - 02/01/16 05:45 PM Re: Welcome! Please read before posting [Re: MargaretPM]
Dubail Offline

Loc: guang dong , CN
hey everyone!! I m new in the fourm,we are provided house services in the china like as hotels,vilaa,apartments services,rent etc.

#459116 - 09/15/17 06:36 AM Re: Welcome! Please read before posting [Re: RealEstateResult]
simon94bob Offline

Loc: USA
Hi, Friends. I am new to this forum. Looking forward to share my experience with you all.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis, Snapple
29795 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Trouble, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 75
Vermont 39
estatereal 18
Flare616 16
Trouble 13
Snapple 12
RonnieEmz 12
Logan Five 11
Lucky Leonardo 10