Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
The ultimate marketing tool

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28267899
No new orders today 13101608
Stupid MLS comments. 3276548
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189285
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061074
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028076
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822482
Let's talk about our cars 670860
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602674
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592265
Most common items found at an REO 575795
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440706
Main Street 419368
asset val seminar in colorado 407129
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340419
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306739
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#458980 - 09/05/17 09:54 AM Increasing Floor Traffic/Calls?
EricaG Offline

Loc: NW Indiana
Hi! Recently took over the managing broker of a C21 office in my town. I am working on a comprehensive marketing plan, and ham having problems thinking of strategies to bring in more floor traffic and/or becoming the trusted hometown office.

We have the brand name, but we are a newer office, having opened in late 2015, with great frontage on the main road through town. I am looking at a buyer/seller seminar, big flags on the road, advertising in the local town paper, farming/door knocking. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Advertisements
#459045 - 09/11/17 06:53 AM Re: Increasing Floor Traffic/Calls? [Re: EricaG]
Long Walk Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
Hi EricaG --

I'm surprised that nobody has answered your question because there is no end of talent on this board.

My experience is not sufficient to really help you except to say that the agents in your office are your local brand. If they are client-centric, it will show and the market will respond. Seminars and ads will get people to come look, but real service from top-shelf agents is what will get them to come back and do business with your office.

So, I would suggest that recruiting and training are the needed prerequisites for your growth plan. And I would advertise every successful recruiting hire of an experienced agent and I would also advertise every seminar, class or retreat that your team attends that focuses on client service.

#459046 - 09/11/17 08:08 AM Re: Increasing Floor Traffic/Calls? [Re: Long Walk]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Originally Posted By: Midlands BPO Guy
". . . I'm surprised that nobody has answered your question . . ."

I would have answered but in thinking about this dilemma, I realized it's the same problem as individual Agents face every day . . . . it's a kind of Catch 22 !

Good Name, Good Location, and lots of Energy; but No Listings to draw in Customers or recruit New Agents who'll bring in even more new listings to make Customers want to visit and buy to create new Sales and create a reputation for being "the place" for satisfying your Real Estate needs.

Sometimes, these franchise operations will allow a new franchise to borrow active listings from several other nearby franchises in order to prime the pump and sort of kick-start the new brokerage.

No matter how great your Résumé; how attractive your Office Location; how flamboyant your personality; how deep your Pocketbook; how good your Intentions . . . . you still need attractive product in inventory to sell, meaning Listings. You need bait in order to go fishing !

#459049 - 09/11/17 09:43 AM Re: Increasing Floor Traffic/Calls? [Re: EricaG]
Long Walk Offline

Loc: New Hampshire
Vermont---

You cut right to the heart of the matter. It really is the classic 'Chicken or the Egg' problem: listings drive traffic, but traffic is needed to get the listings.

I started with C-21 in Florida in 1996. I had no money or experience, so I went door-knocking. My company encouraged this and actively discouraged floor time and open houses. It worked for me then, but I have no idea how a new agent would get started now.

It seems like OP's firm's business plan would have a recruiting and marketing plan together with a timeline for stabilizing the office. To get those experienced agents with a book of business when there is no existing office business, my guess is that the offered splits are going to be very generous. :=)

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis, Snapple, Rockin m
29794 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (reolady123, LuckyRealtor, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 79
Vermont 41
estatereal 18
RonnieEmz 17
Flare616 16
Trouble 16
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
gitmonee 9