[b]Hey guys,

I'm fairly new, but I came here to get some feedback directly from pros like yourself :D

I'm in the process of finishing up a 3rd build on some fairly new software I've built to help me automate tasks on Equator
[/b]

Right now, the application uses my Equator credentials to log in and automate the tasks I have. The application can clear weekly inspection tasks by going through the cloud and grabbing photos directly to upload onto the website. It uploads the pics for me, which is a great time saver.

It also creates folders for me, to keep all my photos organized by property. I've been using it to clear tasks that seem kind of redundant and I'm adding more features to the program every day.

I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone from Equator for support, but I was hoping to make the software fully automated for all or most of the tasks on equator. Right now it takes care of weekly inspections for me, but it'd be great for it to help me with monthly reports and other tasks. I'd also like to have the software give me on the fly property info directly to my phone (i.e. a loan number)

Currently I'm torn between trying to make the app for public use. I don't want to get into any legal trouble with Equator. I've tried to get in contact with them years ago and even mentioned my plans when I first started, but I haven't gotten any feedback. I doubt they would care since the program actually helps agents and doesn't interfere with their code, but I just don't know.

Is it a good idea to try and get the software out there? or should I just keep it to myself?