Hi Everyone!

I wanted to reach out and offer our services, as I feel that we could be of assistance to you and your buyers/sellers.

I'll get the most important part out of the way first: we are a team of environmental assessors that operate with little to no overhead. This means that we are able to pass along significant savings to you and your customers. I often see questions on environmental forums that focus on whether one must pay top price for excellent quality and the answer is simple: no. The quality of our reporting is top notch, we do not cut corners to save cost and the bottom line, and due to our frugal business practices, we can complete due diligence at a price below our largest competitors' fees.

We offer a full spectrum of environmental due diligence services, including transaction screens, limited agency ESAs, and Phase I ESAs. We have over 10 years' experience conducting assessments nationwide and provide highly detailed and in-depth work with no corners cut. We are well versed on all property types, including telecommunications, residential, heavy industrial, and rural properties. We are also qualified to complete Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac/and SBA ESAs.

We're able to work the tightest deadlines with no problem and can accommodate portfolio projects as well. You will always receive ongoing communication and personable service.

We also offer an array of a la carte research services for small businesses who are looking for preliminary information on a property prior to pulling the trigger on a real estate deal. These services range from a risk report similar to those you see from the major competitors (with more detail!) to historical tenancy and preliminary agency records findings.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any unique or specific needs on top of your traditional due diligence requirements. We aspire to help provide affordable options and we pride ourselves in our ability to fill in the gaps with a personalized touch tailored to you.

Have a great day!

Due Diligence ESA
duediligenceesa@gmail.com
(951) 444-5098
https://duediligenceesa.wixsite.com/website