Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28273314
No new orders today 13101980
Stupid MLS comments. 3276834
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189549
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061273
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028283
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822800
Let's talk about our cars 671107
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602739
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592482
Most common items found at an REO 576185
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440769
Main Street 419508
asset val seminar in colorado 407209
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340462
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306825
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#434450 - 03/21/14 07:59 PM Re: single property websites [Re: Waterview]
PropertyVentures Offline

Loc: Vagabonding
I definitely like the approach of offering this as a service to help win the listing.

I wonder if a custom video/photo "tour" of a property would be even better than a custom URL however. Food for thought!

Advertisements
#434803 - 03/30/14 07:03 AM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
KeysToAz Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Really not a fan of single page property listings. They look spammy. You get what you pay for in terms of $$ and time invested.

I have my own directory of properties / personal website to feature my listing portfolio. You can direct a unique domain name to a page within this site. And or just as easily print URL within your site on a flyer.

Having a site like that builds on itself. People can see your previous listings. And when buyers come to view your inventory they have a much better, and longer experience.

Plus you can plug in the IDX on your website and if a property has sold, then direct that page to the IDX.

#435943 - 05/12/14 01:36 PM Re: single property websites [Re: Waterview]
Site2Sold Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
I have been building single property websites in Wordpress for our real estate business for over a year now. We do up a website for every listing. It's not about the SEO, although linking back to your own personal site does help a bit.
The main benefits of SPW is having the web address on the sign and in your marketing materials. If your site is set up right you have a click to call button, a contact form, an opt in form for your email newsletter, and links back to your website.
Oh and don't forget calls to action and your branding all over it.
They really work well. We are seeing a large number of visitors to here main website each time we send out a new listing onto MLS or release an ad in the local paper with the URL prominently displayed in all advertisements.
It also help's secure more listings too! It's a great tool to pull out at the listing appointment.
I have it down to just under an hour to put together a site for the cost of hosting and the domain name registration. I never try to get these sites to rank...it's not important. It's an awesome bang for your buck.

#436554 - 06/03/14 08:09 PM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
Shilpa Offline

Loc: Karnataka, India
Doug is right, Its not really a single property website. Single property websites are easy to build and easy to promote as well.

#446989 - 08/05/15 08:09 AM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
RealtorWebsite Offline

Loc: Multiple
Single property website is not work so well on seo. I have been working on a website which is already been set up for you, and many templates you can choose from. It is great to check out both websites which best works for you.
here is the link of the website..
Real Estate Agents Website
Real Estate Agent Website

Best Deal on Real Estate Agents Printing - 1,000 Business Cards $23 and etc
Real Estate Agent Printing

#448253 - 10/15/15 06:33 AM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
Flynlow Offline

Loc: Wa
Here's what I do with single property websites, and this is why I love them.

I register a domain for the property address and create a page on one of my authority sites specifically for the property. From an outsider standpoint it looks like a custom website for the listing, but it's really just another page on my site. The domain is then redirected to that domain. All marketing material that I use for the property is branded with that domain name. I do a LOT of marketing with the property.
Using an analytics program, I can track where my advertising money is best being spent. I can tell when and where people are coming in from, so I can determine how to better spend my advertising dollars. If people are responding to my FB ads more than my google ads, I put more money into FB and less into google.
I then use another bit of coding that I had made that pulls all the data received from the analytics, and puts out a weekly email to the seller showing them in graphic format, and numerical format, where the leads are coming from and how the property is being received overall.
All of this is done from the single property website. I have other methods of tracking phone calls, text messages, and open house feedback.
Once the property has sold, I then make a few changes in the back end, the website will now show that the home has been sold... but, I have another plugin that will pull the 5 closest listings to the sold home and display them as "alternative options" since the home the potential buyer wanted to see was sold.
There are multiple calls to action on the site and we get a significant number of responses based on it. The sellers love it because I can track EVERYTHING and show them how hard I'm working for them. It also generates a TON of referrals when they show their friends listed with other agents that don't track anything.
As of today (just logged in to check) I've got 106 single property domain names that are still generating business.

#448374 - 10/20/15 11:52 AM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
DFireFly Offline

Loc: Ky
why not just use your main website, and create a page on that for your listing, and then you can register the new domain (the address) and just point it back to your website. At least then, when someone visits that link, you have a chance to keep them on your site, and maybe convert them to a client.

#448396 - 10/20/15 07:32 PM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
Flynlow Offline

Loc: Wa
Greg, that's the cliff notes version of what I said. :)

#448523 - 10/27/15 12:56 PM Re: single property websites [Re: Flynlow]
DFireFly Offline

Loc: Ky
maybe, just trying to keep it simple! Your method sounds awesome, but I'm guessing more work than most agents want to sign up for, I love your idea of keeping the solds around for future use, well played!

#449338 - 12/11/15 10:07 PM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
jovanmathew Offline

Loc: Munich, Germany
It's very difficult to achieve the target but you can add more pages to increase the sales. In that pages, you can add the pages related to property that helps you to increase the business on your website.

#449370 - 12/14/15 05:24 AM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
dealguy77 Offline

Loc: CA
I'm not a fan of single property websites. However, very big fan of local SEO. For instance, we do a lot of sales in specific neighborhoods so we strive to be an authority site for moving to that area.

#451387 - 03/18/16 07:28 AM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
ScottBowland Offline

Loc: Penticton, BC, Canada.
I like creating single property websites for my clients. They like that they have a site that highlights their property plus it helps promote my main site. You can use those sites in many different ways; For example you could get link partners to exchange links with and post the reciprocal link on your single property site.

And of course I use Wordpress....

#454434 - 09/12/16 08:33 AM Re: single property websites [Re: doug]
Dat Moi Offline

Loc: Viet Nam
Hi Doug !
Can you check my site (on the signature) and give me some advise to make it better.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

#457632 - 05/02/17 09:26 PM Re: single property websites [Re: GoldenAppleRealt]
Barbara Herbert Offline

Loc: Grove City, Ohio, United State...
always ask the expert. when it comes to free information go to google.

#457648 - 05/03/17 02:53 AM Re: single property websites [Re: Site2Sold]
WolfHouse Offline

Loc: Winter Park, Florida (United S...
That make sense. I guess as long as you can churn them out efficiently, then there's no problem.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  doug 
Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
HR VerdeMFS, PMacpherson, Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225
29798 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 40 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 68
Vermont 35
estatereal 15
Snapple 12
Trouble 11
Logan Five 11
Analog Man 9
waka 9
TheTexasGal 8