Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28271773
No new orders today 13101892
Stupid MLS comments. 3276754
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189511
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061209
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028238
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822772
Let's talk about our cars 671058
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602727
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592448
Most common items found at an REO 576063
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440753
Main Street 419467
asset val seminar in colorado 407199
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340451
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306799
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#358326 - 11/19/10 09:37 PM Has Anyone used CompuCram Software?
heidi k Offline

Loc: California
I am looking for good resources to help me prepare for the California Exam. Has anyone used the CompuCram software? www.campucram.com

Any reviews of this software or other recommendations would be appreciated.

Advertisements
#359072 - 11/30/10 07:23 AM Re: Has Anyone used CompuCram Software? [Re: heidi k]
realestateranker Offline

Loc: MD
Hello Heidi,
I just passed my Maryland PSI Real Estate exam yesterday, mainly with the help of compucram. I believe I would not have passed without its help, and its definitely worth the investment. My advice is to take the practice exams over and over again, because the questions on the compucram exams are nearly identical to the ones on the actual real estate exam. I hope this information helps. Good Luck

#359073 - 11/30/10 07:34 AM Re: Has Anyone used CompuCram Software? [Re: realestateranker]
Perky_REALTOR Offline
Mod Squad
Major Contributor

Loc: PA
Mike's advice on taking the sample exams is spot on. I didn't use software or a website but I did have a PSI exam book - there were 5 different sample tests. I took them all repeatedly until I could get a 90% or higher every time. Whichever method you choose to help you pass the exam, taking the sample tests over and over till you "get it" will help tremendously.

I also made note cards of the ones I consistently got wrong (usually terms, like tenants in common, joint tenancy, etc.) and kept them with me to study here and there throughout the day.

#396944 - 12/15/11 12:59 PM Re: Has Anyone used CompuCram Software? [Re: heidi k]
CompucramSux Offline

Loc: FL
Compucram states on a link that you must detail into that any guarantees are invalid but also lists the "topics". The compucram software covers maybe 30% of what you need to know. When I contacted the company I was told that they can't force consumers to click on the more descriptive links and that I should have done so. I was looking for some level of compensation since my test is in 8 days and I've wasted a month reviewing their software. ONE STEP AWAY FROM A SCAM! Don't buy this product if you are studying for a Florida exam.

#398197 - 01/05/12 07:45 PM Re: Has Anyone used CompuCram Software? [Re: CompucramSux]
suzan Offline

Loc: California, US
Lumbleau.com is the best (IMO) in California. Passed sales and broker exam first time.

Using Lumbleau for all continuing education needs. Awesome customer service.

#456516 - 01/31/17 07:49 PM Re: Has Anyone used CompuCram Software? [Re: heidi k]
newbie_Ken Offline

Loc: Missouri
I took my brokers test today and would say that Compucram sucks. I would not recommend it for CA real Estate broker exam. I am not bitter, I did pass the exam first try. However, not due to Compucram. Heres what I did: I studied Compucram exclusively for 2 weeks. I got so good at Compucram I was getting 95% - 97% every time I took their final exam. I could fly through it in 30 minutes. So I decided to look at all the other test prep sites and take their online sample tests. I realized I was failing every other sites test. How is that possible? 5 days ago (4 full days till test) I purchased Allied's test prep. I was scoring 60-65% on their practice exams (AFTER compucram). I studied their system 4-5 hours per day for 4 days straight. The night before the test I was up to 85% on the Allied system. I was able to pass. While taking the test I would say that many of the questions were very similar to the Allied system. I would say that very FEW were from compucram. I agree with another user who writes "Compucram will only get you about 30% of the way". Go with Allied (which I used) or maybe passpasspass.com which looks similar. Good luck Compucram review.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
PMacpherson, Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim
29797 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Long Walk, sualk54, 2 invisible), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 73
Vermont 39
Trouble 15
estatereal 15
Flare616 13
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
RonnieEmz 11
Analog Man 9