Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Page 587 of 589 < 1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#456227 - 01/09/17 03:34 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! **** [Re: Daniel1234]
RonnieEmz Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Daniel1234
Originally Posted By: TheBPOExpert
never heard of Google voice or mojo

Thanks for sharing woot

LOL Daniel!

Advertisements
#456234 - 01/10/17 07:42 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: C21Mr.May]
Daniel1234 Offline

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: C21Mr.May
Originally Posted By: sualk54
William- you're still in the #1 position in the Mojo contest this month- congratulations!

Any meaningful results? You seem focused.

Thank you sualk54,
Thank you for the compliment I really appreciate it. But I have some real tough competition. I'm only on one dialer. The professionals are on two dialers. In time I would love to upgrade to that level. I had the practice staying on the phone long enough to get 1000 dials another person on this forum called me and really encouraged me and gave me the mining set to to accomplish it. When you say I'm focused you're right last year's production was not that great ( Sold 1 home) I'm still driving a school bus full time and then afterwords do some prospecting if am not burnd out with the kids. So what I've done is a made up my mind this whole month that I'm off, prospect like nobody's business "kick some real estate Butt" so most likely after 17 January I'll be driving the bus again. I hope I can at least 500 dials a day. So if I can continue to do something till the end of the month. Hopefully I still be in the top 10. As for your question about leads nothing really until after I hit 8000 dials I got one solid lead that says he's definitely moving. And to maybes. I'm low on leads so I work the hell out of them beggars can't be choosy. I just know in 2017 I need to make more sales so I could take care of me and my family.
Thanks

William, keep in mind that results come out under many forms, not sure what saulk meant by his question.
Results can show as a listings, a commission earned, leads generated, even the fact that you prospect every day a number of hours and you do learn and improve based on it can mean results.

I would say the most valuable results and skills you can get, in any business though, is the belief you can succeed and the persistence to go after your goals. Really the rest will come along naturally.

#456235 - 01/10/17 07:49 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: TheBPOExpert]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Loc: US
Originally Posted By: TheBPOExpert
never heard of Google voice or mojo

you don't actively prospect?

#456238 - 01/10/17 08:06 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Daniel1234 Offline

Anyone willing to state if you currently prospect daily, a minimum numbers of hours every day?
Let's make a list of us who work hard and we will inevitably get our goals this year!!!

I prospect daily, 4h a day minimum, most of the times 5+ hours.

#456240 - 01/10/17 09:06 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Daniel1234]
Z06Fanatic Offline

Loc: US
Anyone willing to state if you currently prospect daily, a minimum numbers of hours every day?
Let's make a list of us who work hard and we will inevitably get our goals this year!!!

I would say I average 3.5 hrs 5 days a week of phone prospecting...I try to focus on expireds/FSBOs first then cold calling last, but there's only so many expireds to call in a week......from my understanding Canadians can't work expireds?

#456241 - 01/10/17 10:01 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Z06Fanatic]
sualk54 Offline

Loc: Hamilton, ON
Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic
from my understanding Canadians can't work expireds?

You can...just don't get caught...it violates most Board's policies in that you are not supposed to use previous MLS information to solicit. Also, goes against federal Privacy and possibly Do Not Call legislation

Penalties are in the thousands and can result in termination from the Board, not to mention the hassle of potentially having to deal with the Feds- our company got nailed with a $65k fine last year for violating DNCL rules

Yet there is no shortage of realtors willing to risk it due to the large potential reward and shortage of saleable listings

#456244 - 01/10/17 11:06 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Daniel1234]
Shawn S Offline

Loc: Bay Area, CA, USA

Been a lurker here for awhile. Planning on getting more active posting and prospecting. This year I've been aiming for 3 hours per day, double fisted. I plan to add an hour of old expireds as well.

#456245 - 01/10/17 11:35 AM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Daniel1234]
C21Mr.May Offline

Loc: CA south bay
Originally Posted By: C21Mr.May
William- you're still in the #1 position in the Mojo contest this month- congratulations!

Any meaningful results? You seem focused.

Thank you sualk54,
Thank you for the compliment I really appreciate it. But I have some real tough competition. I'm only on one dialer. The professionals are on two dialers. In time I would love to upgrade to that level. I had the practice staying on the phone long enough to get 1000 dials another person on this forum called me and really encouraged me and gave me the mining set to to accomplish it. When you say I'm focused you're right last year's production was not that great ( Sold 1 home) I'm still driving a school bus full time and then afterwords do some prospecting if am not burnd out with the kids. So what I've done is a made up my mind this whole month that I'm off, prospect like nobody's business "kick some real estate Butt" so most likely after 17 January I'll be driving the bus again. I hope I can at least 500 dials a day. So if I can continue to do something till the end of the month. Hopefully I still be in the top 10. As for your question about leads nothing really until after I hit 8000 dials I got one solid lead that says he's definitely moving. And to maybes. I'm low on leads so I work the hell out of them beggars can't be choosy. I just know in 2017 I need to make more sales so I could take care of me and my family.
Thanks

William, keep in mind that results come out under many forms, not sure what saulk meant by his question.
Results can show as a listings, a commission earned, leads generated, even the fact that you prospect every day a number of hours and you do learn and improve based on it can mean results.

I would say the most valuable results and skills you can get, in any business though, is the belief you can succeed and the persistence to go after your goals. Really the rest will come along naturally.

Thank you Daniel1234,

In 2017 I made up my mind to succeed in real estate at a higher level. My only goal was just to make sure every day from the first of the year until January 16th to do a 1,000 dials a day. On the most part I was able to keep that goal. Some days a little bit more some days a little bit less. But I'm proud of myself for getting out of bed early every day coming into the office and making my prospecting calls. I believe in the system there's countless agents before me that proven the system works. You just have to work the system and just believe in "the law of averages" I'm not the smartest nor the brightest agent. But I am learning how to work harder with my prospecting my scripts and interacting with my clients. If I can help enough people I'm sure the Lord will make sure I and my family is getting cared for. That's all I ask.

#456246 - 01/10/17 12:03 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Shawn S]
Daniel1234 Offline

Originally Posted By: Shawn S

Been a lurker here for awhile. Planning on getting more active posting and prospecting. This year I've been aiming for 3 hours per day, double fisted. I plan to add an hour of old expireds as well.

How long have you been calling consistently 3h a day?

#456247 - 01/10/17 12:35 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Daniel1234]
Shawn S Offline

Loc: Bay Area, CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Shawn S

How long have you been calling consistently 3h a day?

Today will be the third day in a row. Before that I was calling about an hour and a half.

#456248 - 01/10/17 12:36 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: RonnieEmz]
Daniel1234 Offline

Originally Posted By: RonnieEmz

LOL Daniel!

Ronnie, are you taking time off?
I don't see you calling in mojo...

#456249 - 01/10/17 01:17 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: sualk54]
vk60546 Offline

Loc: Office is in Naperville, IL
Originally Posted By: Z06Fanatic
from my understanding Canadians can't work expireds?

You can...just don't get caught...it violates most Board's policies in that you are not supposed to use previous MLS information to solicit. Also, goes against federal Privacy and possibly Do Not Call legislation

Penalties are in the thousands and can result in termination from the Board, not to mention the hassle of potentially having to deal with the Feds- our company got nailed with a $65k fine last year for violating DNCL rules

Yet there is no shortage of realtors willing to risk it due to the large potential reward and shortage of saleable listings

Wow... This is the problem I have with Realtor associations. These guys are supposed to fight for us, but, instead, they all feed the government/small business crushing machine.

Also, what are some of the things Canadian Agents do to prevent being sued/being caught?

#456250 - 01/10/17 02:24 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: vk60546]
sualk54 Offline

Loc: Hamilton, ON
Originally Posted By: vk60546
Also, what are some of the things Canadian Agents do to prevent being sued/being caught?

Pray...

#456251 - 01/10/17 02:39 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Daniel1234]
RonnieEmz Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: RonnieEmz

LOL Daniel!

Ronnie, are you taking time off?
I don't see you calling in mojo...

Sadly I forgot to sign up lol - I'm at 7,500 per dialer

#456272 - 01/11/17 01:17 PM Re: I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! [Re: Daniel1234]
Trouble Online   content

Loc: GTA Ontario
I am committed to a minimum of 100 contacts per day, 500 per week. Although my 2017 goal is 150 per day. However long that takes to get there depends on the calling area. So at least a minimum of 4-5 hrs. daily, using one dialer (3 lines).
i don't think I can do any less and still reach my financial goals.

Page 587 of 589 < 1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
kbrom, Krishh, dmux, bpoer, Cadillacman
29072 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (JohnN, fdegree, 2 invisible), 276 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Jhony 34
Daniel1234 32
Vermont 30
rdayley 16
David Hunter 15
Z06Fanatic 15
C21Mr.May 13
RonnieEmz 13
Neal M 13