Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28308591
No new orders today 13116921
Stupid MLS comments. 3291716
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1195484
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1068786
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1032006
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 825201
Let's talk about our cars 672643
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 605183
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 595625
Most common items found at an REO 581458
EML 459233
REOTRANS 442277
Main Street 424797
asset val seminar in colorado 408784
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 341217
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 310135
Evalonline 300205
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#452863 - 06/01/16 04:22 PM Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro
12 step 4 BPOs? Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Land of Tree Huggers
Anyone have experience with these guys?

http://realagentpros.com/

Advertisements
#455141 - 10/26/16 09:36 AM Re: Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro [Re: 12 step 4 BPOs?]
Edward Offline

Loc: Denver, CO
No, but Fleetwood Partners is a great lead generation company. I have worked with them and have been completely satisfied with their services. I have completed BPOs and have been able to make a nice commission off the properties that they have assigned me. I would highly recommend them over any of the other REO lead generation companies out there.

#455195 - 10/28/16 08:19 AM Re: Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro [Re: 12 step 4 BPOs?]
warealestatepro Offline

Loc: wa
No, never heard of them, but I'm familiar with Fleetwood Partners, I've been working with them in Wa. for a while now & I have had nothing but positive experiences with them, maybe you should check them out, the woman I've worked with is Dayna & she has been great! I'm happy I became a member!

#455197 - 10/28/16 12:34 PM Re: Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro [Re: 12 step 4 BPOs?]
Newton Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Here we go again, uuggghhhh!!!! Just send money, and we'll fix u up. Wink, wink.

#455381 - 11/10/16 06:34 PM Re: Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro [Re: warealestatepro]
smg Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: United States
Now, if you look two posts above mine, you will see two guys singing the praises of a new company out there, Fleetwood Partners. Now, I am sure that the fact both of these people have only one post total and joined the forum the same day they posted is pure coincidence.
Way to introduce your company. Nice try.

Edited by smg (11/10/16 06:36 PM)

#458603 - 08/02/17 04:45 AM Re: Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro [Re: smg]
OverTheEdge Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Middle of Ohio
I wanted to let you guys know, Fleetwood Partners called me. They have a very convincing pitch. The guy I talked to said he had a property to send me, that if I did the BPO, I would get the listing. He said they needed an agent in my area and he thought I would be a good fit based on my experience. He sent me an email while I was on the phone with him and asked that I respond to the email. Oh and it was $399 to sign up. I told him I needed to do some research on his company, I had not heard of them before. He then proceeded to tell me that I would find negative reviews and to take those with a grain of salt. After coming here, looking up the property he was sending me, I kept my credit card in my wallet.

#458604 - 08/02/17 04:59 AM Re: Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro [Re: 12 step 4 BPOs?]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Dozens and dozens (if not hundreds) of other Companies have the same routine pitch . . . . and all of them think they're the very first ones to present you with such a baited offer.

What information did s/he have to indicate that they actually had any information of "your" experience . . . . or was it obviously a call to all random Licensees in your area ?

What did the research on the BPO property indicate; does it exist; is it actually in your Territory; is it in default; would it even be what you'd consider to be an attractive listing "IF" you were so blessed to be assigned it . . . . and at what kind of Referral Fee ?

Some so-called "Listings" are like Uncle Remus's Tar Baby, and you'd wish you never had the pleasure of touching them !

#458606 - 08/02/17 05:28 AM Re: Another Lead Generation Call. Real Agent Pro [Re: Vermont]
OverTheEdge Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Middle of Ohio
I'm pretty sure is was somewhat random, all they really need to do is search for reo properties and start calling the agents they find. They just depend on my ego to get me to believe they know who I am. The property does exist, it did go to sheriff's sale but has not transferred yet - again - they did some research. The property was just nice enough to be tempting. Here is the kicker - pay your $399 and they list with you at 7% and you give them 1% referral on the listing. Nice work if you can get it - again - they depend on the agent to take the bait.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
JeanneSells4U, tpierce, Akingofhomes, LiamOliver, idxmatrix
29847 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 31 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
FlyerRE 41
Long Walk 33
Vermont 24
Mr. Clean 13
Lucky Leonardo 9
Trouble 9
estatereal 7
Bigtoe 7
HOT-TUB 5