Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Mr. Clean 30
Z06Fanatic 20
Daniel1234 18
Vermont 18
estatereal 16
Lucky Leonardo 16
RonnieEmz 14
Trouble 10
gitmonee 9
miracle 8
Aftermath 6
Bigtoe 6
RingRing 5
Investor_broker 5
Andrew James 5
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#451943 - 04/12/16 02:20 PM Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback.
TRENDS Tony Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hey Everyone,

As many of you know, we are a newer website provider for real estate agents and brokers. We've recently created a free guide on purchasing a real estate website and how to find the right provider for your business.

I would like to get some feedback on the landing page and the guide itself.

We only service the Central Florida market right now, so don't worry about being contacted and sold to if you download it. When you fill out the form, the guide will be auto emailed and attached as a PDF.

Any feedback you have will be appreciated. Here is the link to the landing page:
https://www.trendsrealestate.us/ebook/

We are a newer provider offering high-end template and custom websites for real estate agents. Your website is ready in seconds and integrates our custom IDX that you can control. Currently serving the Central FL area, visit the website for more details.

Advertisements
#451946 - 04/13/16 09:35 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: TRENDS Tony]
David Hunter Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
You lost me at, "This unbiased guide..." You're selling websites and you're saying it's unbiased? Not believable.

#451948 - 04/13/16 10:12 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: David Hunter]
TRENDS Tony Offline

Originally Posted By: David Hunter
You lost me at, "This unbiased guide..." You're selling websites and you're saying it's unbiased? Not believable.

Hey David, did you read the guide? We do a lot of things that aren't believable!

If you read the guide, you would have seen that this guide is all about how to find the right website provider for you, which in many cases is not us. I even give tips on how to approach web design companies and what you should and shouldn't say to them during the sales and research process. The tips I give are most definitely not in my best interest.

I do know what you're saying though! It is unbelievable that there is a company that puts their potential customers best interests first instead of their own bank account. We're a company with old fashion values and educating consumers on a complex, costly and critical aspect of their business is important to us, even if that education leads them to a different provider that is a better fit for them.

We are a newer provider offering high-end template and custom websites for real estate agents. Your website is ready in seconds and integrates our custom IDX that you can control. Currently serving the Central FL area, visit the website for more details.

#451956 - 04/14/16 09:20 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: TRENDS Tony]
David Hunter Offline
Major Contributor

No I didn't read the guide. I'm on too many email lists as it is, so I just looked at your landing page.

#451957 - 04/14/16 09:23 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: TRENDS Tony]
TRENDS Tony Offline

David - No problem (you don't get added to a mailing list by the way). Any other thoughts on the landing page besides the "unbiased" feedback?

#451959 - 04/14/16 09:30 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: TRENDS Tony]
David Hunter Offline
Major Contributor

The landing page needs stronger copy. Be more specific with your words. Like, instead of download our free guide, be specific and spell out the name of your guide. Tell people exactly what you want them to do.

Here's notes from the book The Ultimate Sales Letter. It'll give you some ideas on what you should do... http://dukeofmarketing.com/detailed-notes-the-ultimate-sales-letter/

#451960 - 04/14/16 09:39 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: TRENDS Tony]
TRENDS Tony Offline

Thanks for the feedback David. Checked out the link and see your point. I'll definitely look into make the copy stronger.

#451961 - 04/14/16 09:46 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: TRENDS Tony]
David Hunter Offline
Major Contributor

You're welcome.

#452210 - 04/30/16 09:41 AM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: David Hunter]
FedallahX Offline

Loc: NY
Listen to David, he knows all about getting a message out.

David laughed at me when I asked the beautiful visiting ballerina to dance at the charity soiree, but then gasped when I waltzed with her for hours before I took her home!!!

#452229 - 05/01/16 02:39 PM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: FedallahX]
David Hunter Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: FedallahX
David laughed at me when I asked the beautiful visiting ballerina to dance at the charity soiree, but then gasped when I waltzed with her for hours before I took her home!!!

Classic!!! :-)

#454763 - 09/28/16 10:05 PM Re: Our free guide to picking the right website provider - looking for feedback. [Re: FedallahX]
Kathy Landon Offline

Loc: North Carolina, USA
[quote=FedallahX]Listen to David, he knows all about getting a message out.

David laughed at me when I asked the beautiful visiting ballerina to dance at the charity soiree, but then gasped when I waltzed with her for hours before I took her home!!! [/quote]

Hilarious :)Hf

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Shilpagupta, RingRing, Sbproperties, Clapps_41, sarah001
29658 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Mr. Clean, Muniart, 1 invisible), 64 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28177156
No new orders today 13092996
Stupid MLS comments. 3270076
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1183658
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1055739
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1023883
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 818430
Let's talk about our cars 665941
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 600248