Checked out the ebook and have some recommendations for you.
1. Make it easier to scan. You should use more headlines/sub headlines, bolding, lists and other general formatting to make the entire thing a little easier to scan over and see what's in it. A table of contents could also help here.
2. Try to cut the comedy and non-contributing remarks down some. Granted, some can make sense, but your book seems to have quite a bit of this.
3. I feel the title of the book is a little misleading. With a title like "How to use Facebook to list more Houses and Make more Money", I would expect it to go into detail on obtaining seller leads. In fact, I don't believe it mentions seller leads specifically at all.
4. This one kind of goes off of #3, change the title to "Intro To Facebook" or something like that. Much of this ebook is explaining the basics of Facebook, things like the difference between a profile and a page. With it's current title, I was expecting to see things like examples/ideas for boosted posts and ads, landing page experience, conversion/call to action ideas, etc.
5. Put some numbers on the results you've had using your methods. For example, put what your cost per interaction is, the cost per conversion on your campaigns, etc.
Hope that gives you some ideas.
The most customizable websites
for Real Estate Agents: http://www.trendsrealestate.us
We are a newer provider offering high-end template and custom websites for real estate agents. Your website is ready in seconds and integrates our custom IDX that you can control. Currently serving the Central FL area, visit the website for more details.