Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Mr. Clean 27
Vermont 21
Z06Fanatic 21
Daniel1234 19
Lucky Leonardo 15
estatereal 15
RonnieEmz 14
Trouble 12
miracle 8
gitmonee 8
Aftermath 6
Bigtoe 6
RingRing 5
Investor_broker 5
Andrew James 5
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#448893 - 11/14/15 12:48 PM Video Marketing is the Most Powerful Tool for Building Your Brand & Business
JoshuaDAbel Offline

Loc: Naples, FL
For the past decade video has been growing online at a rapid pace. More than 50% of online traffic view videos and 86% of buyers and sellers prefer an agent who uses video in their marketing; however, only 5% of agents actually use it.

There are a number of objections when it comes to using video as a tool in your marketing toolbox, but all of them can be overcome. Time is always an issue. As business owners, we are responsible for the majority of the work. In the case of real estate agents you have to show listings, negotiate contracts, coordinate between clients and financial institutions all while getting leads to keep business going.

Video Marketing doesn't have to be as time consuming as you might think. Try batch filming. This is where you create a list of 5-10 topics you want to film, set up your camera and shoot them all in about an hours time. Do some quick edits and then you have content for the next several weeks. If you have several listings you want to shoot a walk through for, take one day and get all the listing videos done. This way you can spend the rest of your time marketing the videos and getting more leads.

It takes time. It takes patience. But once you have a system in place, you will be able to rock video marketing!

I help real estate agents build their brand and business online using video. For more great tips, check out my blog. http://www.joshuadabel.com/blog

Cheers to Your Success!

Joshua D. Abel

Advertisements
#448908 - 11/15/15 08:34 AM Re: Video Marketing is the Most Powerful Tool for Building Your Brand & Business [Re: JoshuaDAbel]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Originally Posted By: JoshuaDAbel
". . . 86% of buyers and sellers prefer an agent who uses video in their marketing . . ."

Do you have a source handy for that little 86% statistic ?

#448926 - 11/16/15 02:06 PM Re: Video Marketing is the Most Powerful Tool for Building Your Brand & Business [Re: Vermont]
David Hunter Online   content
Major Contributor

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
Originally Posted By: Vermont
Originally Posted By: JoshuaDAbel
". . . 86% of buyers and sellers prefer an agent who uses video in their marketing . . ."

Do you have a source handy for that little 86% statistic ?

I second this.

We never did any video marketing, and never once had a buyer or seller as us about it.

We used high-quality photos (that's the best).

#448927 - 11/16/15 06:07 PM Re: Video Marketing is the Most Powerful Tool for Building Your Brand & Business [Re: JoshuaDAbel]
John_Myers Offline

Loc: NM, USA
It is amazing how fast a you tube video can rank on Google. I just did a couple of simple videos for a couple of my listings. Both were on page one of Google within 1 hour of posting on you tube. I used the address as the title and used the address within the description. Crazy how fast the videos ranked. I am going to try a few more with more competitive key words and see how fast they will rank.

#454817 - 09/30/16 11:03 PM Re: Video Marketing is the Most Powerful Tool for Building Your Brand & Business [Re: John_Myers]
Kathy Landon Offline

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Since Youtube is owned by Google, yes, it tends to rank rather quickly as long as you've got the right keywords in your title/video description.

I wish I would've gotten into video marketing sooner, but better late than never!

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
CAfirsttimebuyer, austinalice1, zVo, forteREgroup, nncywrghts01
29663 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (estatereal, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28178302
No new orders today 13093053
Stupid MLS comments. 3270113
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1183694
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1055777
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1023908
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 818477
Let's talk about our cars 665988
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 600284