Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28454270
No new orders today 13135012
Stupid MLS comments. 3340812
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1224964
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1100774
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1055380
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 844011
Let's talk about our cars 696994
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 622379
Most common items found at an REO 615675
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 612626
REOTRANS 461320
EML 459235
Main Street 442250
asset val seminar in colorado 421694
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 352808
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 328055
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#425604 - 07/01/13 08:59 PM Can't find bill nasby's door to success
thelastofus Offline

Loc: Los Angeles,CA
After reading many of the topics on this forum. I have decided to look at to marketing that I want to do which is cold calling and door knocking. I found pretty much everything I need to know about cold calling, but not door knocking. I see people recommend bill nasty's door to success, but when I go to his website I don't see that product. I also tried amazon and eBay and nothing. Does anyone know if he still sells it or did he change the name of the product.

Advertisements
#425607 - 07/01/13 10:42 PM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: thelastofus]
johnnyloans Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Los Angeles ,CA
I think it is a CD series but he is with Exit realty and he is a phone call or an email away.
Greater Los Angeles Area
www.PalmdaleRealestate.biz
Have Car Will Travel
For Those That Google JohnnyJamesBroker@gmail.com

#425627 - 07/02/13 10:00 AM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: johnnyloans]
johnnyloans Offline
Veteran Member

technique by the amazing Bill Nasby. Here is the script that he teaches.

Sales Guy: "Hi, I'm with ABC Real Estate. When are you folks planning on moving?" Followed by a big toothy smile and a flinchless gaze.
Prospect: "We're not." They look back in absolute wonder.
Sales Guy: "Great. Well how long have you lived here?" More teeth. More smile.
Prospect: "Five years." Still wondering what you're up to.
Sales Guy: "Cool. Well, if you did move, where would that be?" Teeth and smile continue.
Prospect: "Lakewood."
Sales Guy: "And when would that be?" Still smiling with those pearly whites.
Prospect: "In a couple of years."
Sales Guy: "Perfect. Well this is what I'll do for you. I'll put you on my mailing list and give you monthly updates one the recent sales and listings in your neighborhood. When you do plan on moving, you call me and I'll do a comparative market analysis so you'll know what money you have to work with. Sound like a plan?" Still smiling.
Prospect: "Sounds great." Now they're smiling.
Sales Guy: "It's a deal. Here's a magnet for your fridge."

Amazingly, every twenty houses or so, when a prospect was asked when they'd be moving, they'd look back in astonishment and say, "How did you know I was moving?" Bingo. You have a hot lead.

Stretching your comfort zone involves taking some risk now and then. In this case, the meek inherit very little. Go for it!
Greater Los Angeles Area
Have Car Will Travel

#425632 - 07/02/13 12:07 PM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: johnnyloans]
thelastofus Offline

Loc: Los Angeles,CA
Is that really it. I thought it would be more. Thanks

#425633 - 07/02/13 12:48 PM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: thelastofus]
Vermont Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Vermont's North-East Kingdom
Everything doesn't have to be so long that it puts people to sleep.

#425648 - 07/02/13 05:55 PM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: Vermont]
johnnyloans Offline
Veteran Member

Door to Success is 6 CD set the script is what you need to get going.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Have Car Will Travel

#436702 - 06/11/14 04:15 AM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: thelastofus]
agentjunior Offline

Loc: Candian EH!
Where can I find this?

Anyone have a link or point me in the direction? Or want to sell me a copy of their own?

#436710 - 06/11/14 09:48 AM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: agentjunior]
BrianMI Offline

Loc: Michigan
It's found on his website here: [url=http://www.billnasby.com/products.php]Bill Nasby products[/url] http://www.billnasby.com/products.php

Go down the page and look for the combination package. I bought it via the web download. Good stuff.

Edited by BrianMI (06/11/14 09:49 AM)
You can find me on Facebook here. Click the 'Like' button and get priority updates from my real estate prospecting blog where you'll discover the truth about cold calling and follow up. You can also search for Brian Kurtz on Twitter.

#436729 - 06/12/14 02:44 AM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: thelastofus]
agentjunior Offline

Loc: Candian EH!
Is it worth the money? Shows its 179 for hard copy less 30% for the download only...

Im going to the doors already as is. Maybe teach me a new thing or three?

#437019 - 06/21/14 12:27 PM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: agentjunior]
BrianMI Offline

Loc: Michigan
[quote=agentjunior]Is it worth the money? Shows its 179 for hard copy less 30% for the download only...

Im going to the doors already as is. Maybe teach me a new thing or three?[/quote]

Right now I have multiple offers on an awesome house in one of my favorite areas. I got the lead from door knocking immediately after listening to the training last fall. It took a long time for them to marinate, but they did move and I was able to earn the listing.
You can find me on Facebook here. Click the 'Like' button and get priority updates from my real estate prospecting blog where you'll discover the truth about cold calling and follow up. You can also search for Brian Kurtz on Twitter.

#437223 - 06/27/14 06:15 PM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: thelastofus]
RAB225 Offline

Loc: Colorado
The script described in this thread is the Mike Ferry script. Why not just internalize the Mike Ferry scripts and dialogues and apply them while door knocking. I adapted the Mike Ferry script while door knocking in commercial real estate and it worked great. You can find the Mike Ferry material readily available.

#445514 - 05/13/15 09:59 PM Re: Can't find bill nasby's door to success [Re: RAB225]
OahuAgent Offline

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Originally Posted By: RAB225
The script described in this thread is the Mike Ferry script. Why not just internalize the Mike Ferry scripts and dialogues and apply them while door knocking. I adapted the Mike Ferry script while door knocking in commercial real estate and it worked great. You can find the Mike Ferry material readily available.

Bill is a good speaker. Door to success is good and the file on The Path to Deliberate Creation is even better. It is more than a script. It is a philosophy of life than can lead you to success.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
casperpearl, Green R and i, albertgore, flyboytm, Team Sztanyo
30085 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (RonnieEmz, AHawk, philgore, 2 invisible), 69 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 33
Team Sztanyo 31
Vermont 19
kirastan 17
Gamin' Agent 10
estatereal 9
sualk54 7
Trouble 6
reolady123 6