Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28271068
No new orders today 13101840
Stupid MLS comments. 3276709
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189479
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061188
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028176
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822648
Let's talk about our cars 671002
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602716
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592421
Most common items found at an REO 576021
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440741
Main Street 419454
asset val seminar in colorado 407157
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340445
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306781
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#442498 - 01/21/15 09:21 AM What is the best auto emailing system?
GratefulRealty Offline

Loc: WA - Washington
At Grateful Realty here in Yakima, Washington, I work with Client Care. Currently, I'm trying to figure out the best email marketing system to send out mass emails to our database of leads. For example, we have separate contact lists of people who are post clients and current clients and we would want to send them specific emails every few months or every few weeks according to their status in the process of buying/selling a house. Or, this is a big one, we're trying to find a way to send out e-mails to leads a day after they've come in. Currently, I'm doing all of this manually and our company is growing. If there is a system that could assist us in doing it automatically, that would help us a ton.

Advertisements
#442510 - 01/21/15 03:18 PM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: GratefulRealty]
David Hunter Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
I love using AWeber for email marketing, but... you have to get people to subscribe. You can't input email addresses yourself and start sending.

You could always use Microsoft Outlook with your email provider. You can then add everyone to your database using excel and then send a mass email (it can also be customized, so when you send a mass email, only the recipient sees it along with their name).

Just a though.

#442517 - 01/22/15 06:05 AM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: GratefulRealty]
TheAgentLife Offline

Loc: FL
I have been using MailChimp for some time now and love it. It's for the first 2000 subscribers. Like Aweber though, it is subscriber based.

I believe there is a way to enter contacts manually (never done it myself). Also, you can import contacts from excel files and such so that may be a route that would interest you.

#443118 - 02/06/15 05:43 AM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: TheAgentLife]
D.J. Paris Offline

Loc: Chicago
Happy Grasshopper, hands down. Tell Russell that D.J. sent you! They just added a recruiting email system in addition to their broker system for clients. Amazing.

#446263 - 07/02/15 05:42 PM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: GratefulRealty]
Broker John Offline

Loc: NC
I am a user of Realty Juggler. They have drip mail with letters already included...makes my life a lot easier. Also can integrate with mail chimp and google contacts. The real reason I choose it is because of the price, very affordable.

Not a paid person from them, but if you refer me and use my name I get a discount :)

#447948 - 09/22/15 06:20 AM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: GratefulRealty]
RealtorWebsite Offline

Loc: Multiple
Hi guys,
Check out my site. I got all the templates ready and the automatic email system ready. You could done it in few minutes. The mailing contents look simple and clean, which I believe will attract peoples attention
Real Estate Agent Website

Best Deal on Real Estate Agents Printing - 1,000 Business Cards $23 and etc
Real Estate Agent Printing

#452843 - 05/31/16 10:42 PM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: GratefulRealty]
Durise123 Offline

Loc: Emirates, Dubai
You can try Hubspot's work flow apps. I use this app for my business purpose. It works great.

#453398 - 07/11/16 07:29 AM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: GratefulRealty]
MarketingMadman Offline

Loc: Michigan
Congrats, you are very smart having separate list and email campaigns for each.

The separation of your lists and sending different messages to each list is so important because each ist has different issues that need addressing and different thinks that need education about.

How many other categories can you separate your lists into.
The tighter the separation the better your messaging will be and the better open rates and response you'll get.

Keep in mind the subject line is the most important part of your email campaign. In fact its 80% if the success rate.

Use curosity subject lines for to boost you open rates.

The Measurable Marketing Madman
SandyBarris dot com

#453425 - 07/14/16 05:57 AM Re: What is the best auto emailing system? [Re: GratefulRealty]
PacificLifestyle Offline

Loc: washington
Outlook is very well known emailing system.

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Non GMO CRE, Reguru1, Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis
29796 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (James007, Long Walk, 3 invisible), 78 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 74
Vermont 41
Flare616 16
estatereal 15
Trouble 14
RonnieEmz 13
Snapple 12
Logan Five 11
Analog Man 10