Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Good Idea!
The ultimate marketing tool

Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28267745
No new orders today 13101598
Stupid MLS comments. 3276541
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1189280
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1061069
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1028059
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 822473
Let's talk about our cars 670855
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 602672
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 592256
Most common items found at an REO 575779
EML 459232
REOTRANS 440702
Main Street 419364
asset val seminar in colorado 407127
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 340415
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 306735
Evalonline 300191
Land America 285052
Mainstreet 261859
Matched Content
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#415465 - 11/07/12 11:41 PM Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals
Jolly Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Steve Jolly, Real Estate Broker and owner of FastRealEstateMarketing.com , shares his tips on the Best Real Estate apps for 2012.
“Do you need to be more productive in Real Estate?” Steve Jolly asked.
Steve created a list of 34 apps that he recommends for busy Real Estate Professionals. “These apps can make your life easier and more productive,” Jolly stated.
The best Real Estate Productivity Apps include:
• Docusign - Send, Sign and Save Contracts and other Documents on the go with any device. Docusign is a huge timesaver and may be the most productivity boosting app in this page. Warning, eSignatures may not be acceptable for all customers, please check with the cooperating agent first.
• Diverse Solutions Mobile IDX – Allow Easy Searching of the MLS from anywhere. This is mobile responsive website that looks like an app. Mobile IDX makes it easy to contact the agent and find homes in the neighborhood.
• Evernote - Store and Remember Everything. Evernote is the #2 productivity boosting app in this list. It can be used to save inspection reports, client notes, photos, articles and just about anything else. You can store the info in the cloud for easy access. It also includes a powerful search function to find documents later.
• Haiku Deck – Used to create listing and business presentations for you client to review on the Ipad. This app is very impressive to clients and is generating more listings for its users.
• HomeSnap – Uses your camera and the GPS built into your phone to get instant public information and data on properties just by taking a picture.
• Magicplan – Creates Floor plans and Room Sizes by taking interior pictures of the home.

The Best Real Estate Photo and Video Apps include:
• 360Panorama – Creates Panoramic Photos of any subject in Real Time.
• Camera+ - Adds additional controls to the built-in camera to help you take better photos, especially in low light.
• Diptic – Makes over 52 types of photo combinations and collages by combining photos and layouts.
• Tout – Creates 15 Second Videos that are instantly shared instantly on social media and email.

The Best Social Media Apps for Real Estate include:
• HootSuite – The ultimate dashboard to manage multiple social media accounts from anywhere.
• Yelp – Get Reviews and Find Great, Local Businesses. The app has a monocle feature that makes it easy to find a location while walking.

Interested individuals can see all 34 Top Real Estate Apps at 34 Best Apps for Real Estate Pros .

Edited by Jolly (11/07/12 11:43 PM)

Fast Real Estate Marketing - Wordpress Design, Content and Traffic for Realtors!
FastRealEstateMarketing.com

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

Nashvilles Top Home Search
www.NashvilleRealEstateNow.com

Advertisements
#415590 - 11/12/12 02:10 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Malok Offline

Loc: Kentucky - in a barn!
Big fan of Docusign. smile Haven't tried most of the others.

#415719 - 11/14/12 03:35 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
BessWilson Offline

Loc: Missouri
Very nice. I use docusign because it is part of my transaction management software, and hootsuite is great for managing my social media. Hadn't heard of many of the others. Thanks for sharing!

#415727 - 11/14/12 07:36 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: BessWilson]
Jolly Offline

You Welcome BessWilson!

Fast Real Estate Marketing - Wordpress Design, Content and Traffic for Realtors!

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

#415742 - 11/15/12 06:41 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Musa Opondo Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks for sharing.Will try out as many of the applications as i can get my hands on.

#415845 - 11/17/12 10:39 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Scintillion Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
I've used Docusign before - didn't know that there were so many helpful apps. Thanks!

#415888 - 11/19/12 10:53 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Stifenmark Offline

Loc: United Arab Emirates
Hello Steve Jolly,

Thanks a lot for sharing the above real estate Apps to professionals which will assist them for planning and implementing the right marketing strategy for their real estate business. However I wanna to know whether the Apps is available for all the countries or the above said Apps is only for selected countries?? Please let me know some reliable real estate Apps which will help for Dubai real estate/property professionals.

#416186 - 11/28/12 02:11 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Chris@fl Offline

Very useful apps thanks for sharing here.

#416251 - 11/29/12 11:52 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Stifenmark]
Jolly Offline

Most of the Apps are available for everyone. Some like the Diverse Solutions App will only have info for the US.

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

#416252 - 11/29/12 11:53 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Chris@fl]
Jolly Offline

Your Welcome Chris!

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

#417670 - 12/30/12 06:54 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
CWatters Offline

Loc: Texas
Thanks for sharing. Very useful info.

#419257 - 01/29/13 09:07 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
johnsm Offline

Loc: US
Hello,
There's a Magic Plan alternative available for Android phones and tablets. It's called Floor Plan Creator and is available in Google Play. Also, it's much cheaper (fixed price, instead of monthly subscription).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.planmieszkania.android

--
John

#425092 - 06/16/13 05:25 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Steely Dan Offline

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Just purchased Foxit PDF Editor. I never realized how useful an app it would be. If you do a lot of offers via email this app is for you. Edit, delete pages, insert pages using one app. It's also very easy to comment e.g. Indicate where clients should sign in a document.

#426462 - 07/29/13 05:47 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Carina Roan Offline

Loc: NC
You should install Keep by Google for Android phones, It will allow you to take notes and attach photos, voice etc.

Best of all, It Syncs itself to your Google Account.

Google Play Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep

Edited by Carina Roan (07/29/13 05:49 AM)

#427736 - 08/29/13 10:59 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Mary Warner Offline

Loc: IA, USA
Thanks for sharing it I think you should try latest Android phones as they are having advance features which are very useful.

Edited by Mary Warner (08/29/13 11:00 PM)

#437740 - 07/21/14 07:37 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Mike Vali Offline

Loc: Colorado,USA
this is a very nice app thanks for sharing it

#437748 - 07/22/14 03:35 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Adam Louis Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I use Docusign regularly. Thanks for the App list. Very useful!!

#438022 - 08/02/14 08:05 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Steely Dan Offline

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Add to this list camscanner+ for iPhone.

Take pictures of offers and send as PDF. Helps also when dealing with low-tech agents and clients who do not have access to a fax or scanner. Jpg files easily converted to PDF docs.

#438050 - 08/04/14 05:35 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Eric G. Offline

Loc: California
I agree with "360Panorama". I love seeing the views of the home through Panoramic Photos rather than the normal photos.

#438624 - 08/26/14 05:22 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Cyrille Offline

Loc: Shanghai
I always use the compass apps on Iphone. With that my customers believe me easily.

#438954 - 09/09/14 08:58 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Karen Rolling Offline

Loc: MD, USA
Thanks, Magicplan is my favorite it help me a lot.

#439021 - 09/11/14 11:00 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
EdBrancheau Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
As an SEO expert that focuses mostly on realtors in Southern California, I usually recommend WebsiteBox because it helps tie all marketing together into one app that also updates their sites.

#439229 - 09/19/14 03:17 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Isabel Tinker Offline

Loc: TX
Big fan of both Docusign and Evernote. I use them all the time.

One more to add: Dropbox. You can treat it like you do your "My Documents" folder and save everything on it, except its on the cloud, and you can easily share folders by sending a link, rather than clogging people's inboxes with huge files. It's also really nice when you have a team to share the folders.

#440505 - 11/03/14 08:49 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
rawmean Offline

Loc: CA
Docusign is great but it costs a lot of money.
Sign-Here let you take a picture of your actually signature and use than to sign documents on your iPhone/iPad and send them back. It's a free download and let you sign and share 4 documents for free. After than it requires a one-time in-app purchase of $3.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sign-here/id910049790?mt=8

#440530 - 11/04/14 10:52 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
B Norla Offline

Loc: Naples, Florida, USA
I already use many of these but some I haven't heard of and will be eager to try out. Thanks for the useful information.

#440531 - 11/04/14 10:55 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Steely Dan]
B Norla Offline

Loc: Naples, Florida, USA
I fully agree, camscanner is great and comes in handy with expense reports during Tax Time!!

#441496 - 12/08/14 12:52 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
vegasrealtornv Offline

Loc: Las Vegas NV
Thanks for the good info, Haven't used all of these but will be sure to check them out. Also just a tip if you're building a Facebook business page Shortstack can be a big help to creating multiple interactive pages and a website within your Facebook business page.

#442653 - 01/23/15 02:39 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
TheAgentLife Offline

Loc: FL
I'm a huge fan of Evernote as well. Also, Genius Scan for the iPhone is a great app. It easily scans documents wherever you go and it's good quality too. You can send documents as a PDF to your computer, sync it with evernote, or email it.

#443148 - 02/07/15 05:12 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
BrianMI Offline

Loc: Michigan
Mojo Dialer has an app for ipad/iphone which allows you to call your lists. I have to imagine it must be convenient to take the time that you're sitting in the school parking lot to pick up the kids or something like that to call through your list of past customers/sphere of influence when you have that type of down time.

Expensify is great too because of the built-in mileage tracker for driving around on business.

Hands-down though, Evernote is the greatest thing to ever happen to the internet in general and busy sales professionals like Realtors in particular.
You can find me on Facebook here. Click the 'Like' button and get priority updates from my real estate prospecting blog where you'll discover the truth about cold calling and follow up. You can also search for Brian Kurtz on Twitter.

#443462 - 02/17/15 06:43 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: BrianMI]
GM2004 Offline

Loc: Allen, Texas
- I have to recommend MS Office 365 Home. Is $99/year, but you can install it on 5 PC's or Macs; you have 1TB cloud storage with OneDrive, and you get as a bonus free 60 min for international calls on your Skype account.
- A very useful Realtor app is Waze. You can use it as a GPS if needed, but the best use is to coordinate your appointments with a clients. You can let your client know your ETA to the specific address. The same thing that Twist use to do.
- New Outlook email for Android is unbelievable good! Try it an you will be pleased.

#445513 - 05/13/15 11:56 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Drew12 Offline

Loc: Canada
The best app ive used recently is to keep track of my expenses. I didnt have enough to justify an assistant but I always had a shoebox full of receipts by month end and my accountant hated me lol.

I tried out EZ Track expense and its really helped me out. I just take pictures of my receipts in the app and can easily categorize them. Then at the end of every month can send a report to my account with all my expenses. Its super handy for him and cut down my fees by a ton. Its a smaller app but is really good

#453977 - 08/17/16 05:29 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Thuy Offline

Loc: Vietnam
thx for tip. Gonna try it.

#454172 - 08/29/16 07:59 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
WestMIMedia Offline

Loc: MICHIGAN
This is a great list! Thank you :cool:

#458042 - 06/11/17 11:51 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Brooke Harper Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas, USA
Love that Docusign is included! I think Trello should be on the list, too. Another one that I prefer using when making and receiving calls is Tenfold. It's a predictive dialer that automatically records and logs all interactions including email, live chat, and SMS interactions. I hate missing important comms from prospects and clients so it comes in pretty handy!

#458237 - 06/27/17 10:33 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
LoganRealty Offline

Loc: Santa Monica, CA
Great topic. I used to use apps for tracking my mileage. I started out with TripLogic because of the "lower" intro price. In the end, I switched over to a Mileage Ace because I inevitably forgot to turn on the app, phone died, etc and I was missing too many miles. The Mileage Ace is way simpler and it ended up catching about $200 more in deductions per month.

Top Recommend: Use a dedicated GPS mileage tracker - not an app - to track your miles.

#458590 - 07/31/17 05:29 PM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
Andrew James Offline

Loc: Clemmons, NC, USA
Here are a handful Apps that take real estate to the next level.
1) 10MinRealty
2) RPR Mobile
3) PalmAgent
4) CamScanner
5) Open Home Pro
6) ShiftPlanning
7) Sun Seeker 3D

Thanks

#459102 - 09/15/17 05:40 AM Re: Best Apps for Real Estate Professionals [Re: Jolly]
simon94bob Offline

Very nice. I use docusign and hootsuite. Hadn't heard any other. Thanks for sharing!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Shaun225, Dr.Brim, james luis, Snapple, Rockin m
29794 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (Mr. G, Muniart, 1 invisible), 36 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 80
Vermont 41
estatereal 19
RonnieEmz 17
Flare616 16
Trouble 15
Snapple 12
Mr. Clean 11
Logan Five 11