Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
C21Mr.May 17
Trouble 13
David Hunter 13
Vermont 13
Z06Fanatic 13
sky's the limit 11
RonnieEmz 9
Lucky Leonardo 9
Daniel1234 7
Marksmith 6
YourAgentVon 5
miracle 5
TheBPOExpert 5
rjlocal22 4
Brandon Battle 4
Matched Content
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#414710 - 10/22/12 10:21 PM Are You Using Content Marketing?
Jolly Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Traditional SEO used to be a way to maneuver your search engine rankings by manually building thousands of links and by adding content full of keywords. This resulted in a higher position on Google, but was not the experience that your visitors were expecting. Content Marketing is creating Rich Content for your website that informs, entertains and engages your visitors. Content is the key to developing relationships with your visitors.
Traditional SEO will work for some time, but eventually a search algorithm with catch up with your technique. This could result in penalties or a de-index of your site.
“Do you really want all of that hard work and money going down in flames?” Jolly asked.
Recovering from a Traditional SEO scheme will cost more time and money that it takes to do it right. Content Marketing is the least expensive and quickest way to do SEO. This levels the playing field for smaller companies who were at a disadvantage to those with large budgets to spend on link building. Your content will get shared naturally without the risk of being slapped by Google.

For the rest of the post: Why Content Marketing is Effective SEO

Edited by Jolly (10/22/12 10:22 PM)

Fast Real Estate Marketing - Wordpress Design, Content and Traffic for Realtors!
FastRealEstateMarketing.com

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

Nashvilles Top Home Search
www.NashvilleRealEstateNow.com

Advertisements
#414715 - 10/23/12 12:00 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
gerrigale Offline

Loc: new jersey
Don't really understand what you are trying to say here. Content marketing , is creating new content and spreading it on the web. That is basically blogging? which done correctly will give you some seo juice.can you explain?

#414742 - 10/23/12 11:25 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Musa Opondo Offline

Loc: USA
I agree content marketing is the way to go.It takes time to bring results but it is sustainable.
All other SEO strategies without good content will not give good results in the longterm

#414925 - 10/26/12 05:54 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
davelemon Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Content is King!

If you don't like writing on your blog you can find someone on fiverr to write some up for you cheap! There are a lot of hungry writers out there and they are good.

#415304 - 11/03/12 05:05 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: gerrigale]
Jolly Offline

Gerrigale,

Sorry for the delayed response as I am not getting notified of replys. Blogging is just writing articles. Content Marketing is a systematic process that includes writing articles plus alot more. Content Marketing usually includes:

1.Regular writing schedule with an editorial calendar.
2.Article and Keyword Research
3.Writing your article
4.Publishing your article to different platforms
5.Syndicating your article
6.Promoting your article
7.Analyzing the results of your article writing to improve traffic and conversions.

It will include more items than I have listed. However, I wanted to show you how it differs from simply writing blog posts.

Fast Real Estate Marketing - Wordpress Design, Content and Traffic for Realtors!

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

#415305 - 11/03/12 05:10 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: davelemon]
Jolly Offline

Dave

I would be careful about using inexpensive writers. You could end up with a legal liability if they copy and paste someone else's work. Also duplicate content will not help your SEO efforts as Google will recognize it as scraped from someone else's site. If you use an inexpensive writer, I suggest that it is edited and checked for duplicate content.

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

#415437 - 11/07/12 05:07 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
MatthewC Offline

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Yes, we do a lot of content marketing at IXACT and it works out very well!

#415562 - 11/11/12 06:42 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
davelemon Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
[quote=Jolly]Dave

I would be careful about using inexpensive writers. You could end up with a legal liability if they copy and paste someone else's work. Also duplicate content will not help your SEO efforts as Google will recognize it as scraped from someone else's site. If you use an inexpensive writer, I suggest that it is edited and checked for duplicate content. [/quote]

You can check the writer's ratings on fiverr that way you can tell if they are copy and paste writers...most writing services are around $5 per article or 500 words.

If you are writing for your real estate blog you should be getting the writers to cover real estate in your particular area and give them certain topics that you want them to cover to ensure that you are getting original content.

Once you have gotten your article written some of the sellers on fiverr or other article writing services...get them to submit the article to all of the top article directories with will bring people to your website and help rankings on google.

#417652 - 12/30/12 07:21 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
nelonmasni Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
If our content is of high quality, relevant and useful then the links will come automatically to our website or page. That will improve our ranking in the search engines as well. So, its important to keep on publishing valuable and helpful content for our users. It will ultimately build our reputation and authority to a higher level.

#418014 - 01/07/13 08:51 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
cartert Offline

Loc: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canad...
Content and backlinks are all that matters at the end of the day. Write good quality content, write it yourself or have it professionally written, submit it to social and build links to it. The traffic will come.

That's the recipe for a winning SEO formula.

#418157 - 01/10/13 02:31 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
ggl Offline

Loc: new jersey
Thanks Jolly for the response, now I understand what you are saying and I guess I am using a beginners form of "Content Marketing" as I have been on the web for about 8 months now.

#421449 - 03/11/13 03:09 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
ssnyder Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Everyone in SEO has heard the phrase "content is king" and there is a good reason for that. High quality and consistent content should be the foundation of any SEO strategy.

#421994 - 03/24/13 01:08 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Investorguy601 Offline

Loc: Jackson ms
understand what google want when it come to content writing. one one thing is am I getting what I search for. So when you are writing you should as the question who am I'm trying to reach? Then you just focus your blog content around that person and you will see your traffic count go up.

#422008 - 03/25/13 12:30 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
Originally Posted By: Jolly

3.Writing your article
4.Publishing your article to different platforms
5.Syndicating your article
6.Promoting your article

More bad advice. If you are going to take the time to write a quality article the last thing you want to do is publish it on multiple platforms.

This goes against everything the search engines want and also breaks the TOS of any respectable platform where you want to publish your article. A lot of the good platforms where posting an article will be of great benefit will ban you for posting duplicate content.

Syndicating will guarantee your article only makes it to useless sites with no authority.

Plus, why would you post an article to some website and then spend the time and energy to promote the article/website when the article is supposed to be promoting your site? This makes no sense.

If you write quality content then publish it on an authority website and let it ride. The authority site will do the rest. Don't forget to add a contextual link to your article.

#429232 - 10/10/13 04:32 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Bigtoe]
philpropexpert Offline

Loc: Philippines
I agree with bigtoe..

Be careful on taking this kind of seo advice. sometimes they work but oftentimes they don't.

There are a lot seo advice that the authors claim to be effective. however, think critically before you consider using their advice.

#429244 - 10/10/13 09:41 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Nick Zara Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
1. High quality content - sorry, you won't get this on fiverr. Do you honestly believe somebody will write a good, informative article for $5? The same goes for most freelancing websites similar to fiverr, most copywriters don't even speak English properly (with some exceptions).

If you want content marketing to work for you, write your own articles. After all, nobody can write about your experiences better then you do.

Second option would be to hire a copywriter with experience . Expect to pay $40+ article. This would be a more realistic price.

2. Article promotion - share your article with your FB Fans, LinkedIn Contacts, Newsletter subscribers etc...If your content is good, it will go viral.

Approach authority websites and ask them to share your article. Again, if your content is good, you'll hit a home run.

Thanks,
Nick Z.

Edited by Nick Zara (10/10/13 09:43 AM)

#430015 - 11/06/13 10:02 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
KevinBackBay Offline

Loc: New York
Google has told us all that it will reward FRESH CONTENT.

But fresh content takes time, right?

Not always.

There is a new plugin that will attach to any Wordpress site that will enable you to CURATE REAL ESTATE CONTENT so that you can keep calling the search engines to your site MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY.

If you learn a little about long tail keywords before using this inepensive plugin, you could be getting all the search traffic you need per website.

If you're intereted in learning more, email me at kevinbackbay@gmail.com

#442577 - 01/23/15 06:22 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
VanRealEstate Offline

Loc: BRITISH COLUMBIA
Content marketing works for real estate industry. You can generate some great buyer leads with a well written and informative blog

#442702 - 01/25/15 05:31 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: philpropexpert]
ShaunL8 Offline

Loc: South Africa/New Zealand
I understand what bigtoe and philpropexpert are saying and they're right in that it's no use publishing the same content in different places in terms of SEO - in fact it's bad, but if you share your content (i.e. blog post) to social sites and other places where you can share the original article, with a link back to it, that's a huge positive. Not in terms of the linkage - just to clarify - but in terms of getting more people to eyeball what you have share and, if interested, click back to the original article.

Syndication, when used strategically, is also not a negative. If, for example, someone likes your article and they want to syndicate it to your site - and their target audience is demographically (for example) similar to yours, this can be a way to get your name out there, and, as long as it's done properly with links back to your site, etc there is no SEO penalty. It's a matter of using it strategically though - you don't want to do it often and you want to be fussy about who can syndicate.

Another thing about content marketing - or rather, blogging, if I use the distinction above, is to think carefully about who you are trying to attract and to write to that audience - or those audiences, because there are usually more than one. Maybe that's what Jolly meant with the distinction he made between content marketing and blogging.

#442855 - 01/27/15 10:15 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
SLO Keith Offline

Loc: San Luis Obispo, CA
I have a different take on Content Marketing. Content Marketing is not about SEO, it's about working your database of contacts (past clients, present clients, prospects, and leads).

I like this definition from contentmarketinginstitute.com.

“Content marketing is the art of communicating with your customers and prospects without selling. It is non-interruption marketing. Instead of pitching your products or services, you are delivering information that makes your buyer(and seller) more intelligent. The essence of this content strategy is the belief that if we, as businesses, deliver consistent, ongoing valuable information to buyers(and sellers), they ultimately reward us with their business and loyalty.”

The days of SEO have passed. It used to be a great way of generating business before IDX indexing was allowed. I started a blog in 2003 and have over 3000 posts but now I just have guest bloggers keeping it current since the benefit of spending time on the blog has significantly decreased in recent years.

Read the NAR reports. 4% of Buyers found their Agent from the Internet where over half of business came from referrals and repeat business. But some Agents will spend hours a week on trying to get a lead from their website or blog and spend little or no time (or money) on working their contact database to stay Top of Mind.

Having a Content Marketing program focused at your database should be a top priority in 2015 is you want to make money in real estate sales.

#442944 - 01/30/15 02:50 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: SLO Keith]
ShaunL8 Offline

Loc: South Africa/New Zealand
SLO Keith, I agree totally with you - focussing on your database is definitely the most dollar-productive use of your time. When I started in real estate I had been in the country (New Zealand) for less than 6 months and hardly knew a soul. I definitely didn't know anyone that was looking to either buy or sell. I focussed totally on building my database and got it up to over 1,000 in about 18 months. By the time I hit my 3rd year, about 85+% of my leads were coming from my database and that's always leads that are easier to convert because I had kept in touch with them regularly and thus built a relationship and trust with them.

I don't, however, believe that the days of SEO are passed. SEO will always be beneficial, BUT . . .

SEO is to help you get found - or to help your content get found - it's not a magic cure to get instant business.

The fact of the matter, as you point out in your comment - is that the biggest portion of a real estate agent's business comes from referrals, or people they know (i.e. that they have built a relationship and trust with - probably through a database or other similar relationship marketing efforts over time).

You content though is a great source to build on that database and to find new people that will join it so that you can start building relationships with them.

#444094 - 03/09/15 08:04 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
AgentShortcuts Offline

Loc: Canada
Optimized landing pages are really good at generating qualified leads. Write a good copy, maybe include an intro video, and place a small First Name and Email form to capture a lead's info. From there you can get subscribers in a funnel powered by email marketing campaigns, and get in touch with them to follow up on their interest.

Create different versions of the page and split the traffic between both pages (called A/B split testing to see which performs best). All of it can be done easily through most landing page platforms.

Edited by AgentShortcuts (03/09/15 08:04 PM)

#444971 - 04/12/15 07:09 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
joe1 Offline

Loc: California, USA
SEO is always changing. Make sure you're up to date on the new Google updates before you try SEO. If you're using old methods, you can hurt your rankings, easily.

#445937 - 06/11/15 12:05 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
just try Offline

Loc: india
Thanks for sharing.
Content marketing plays a big role in seo.
High quality content is foundation of seo.

#446035 - 06/16/15 04:46 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: just try]
RealtorBlogger Offline

Loc: Oregon
Content is a must for growing your site and being recognized within the search engines. Real Estate is a tough and competitive marketplace to be in and you will need to use all of the tools to move upward. Taking content that is generic or reproduced content from other sites sound quick and easy but does little to advance your stance in Google.

Best bet it to bring yourself into writing quality content for your site and start posting valuable information into your blog.

Best

Edited by RealtorBlogger (06/16/15 04:48 PM)

#446623 - 07/20/15 11:04 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: gerrigale]
Agent Fez Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I agree Content is the best way to go. It needs to be original and to the point. Anyone can build back links with a little time and effort

#447403 - 08/26/15 01:41 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
nomimalik Offline

Loc: West Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hi! This is a great topic here. I really do believe that real and true content is worth more than any analytics, thus content marketing has to be valuable content. IMO

#447638 - 09/06/15 01:30 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
DNDRising Offline

Loc: Georgia
This is a really interesting post and has a wide range of views on Content marketing and SEO. Some people say that content marketing is just posting and letting it sit on your site, some people say SEO is dead and a few say that you should REPUBLISH on other websites.

Let me give yo guys a rundown of SEO and content marketing updated for 2015.

Content marketing is the process of using content that you create or had created for your website to attract, educate, and convert visitors into paying clients. IT is focused around delivering value.

SEO is the process of pushing your website higher up the search engine rankings page (serps) to benefit from organic traffic from Google.

Now, it seems that the common misconception on this thread is that you can just create stellar content and upload it to your website. If you build it they will come right? Not exactly, whoever said that should be stabbed in the heart, his body thrown in the bushes, and his house burned down.

Maybe that's a little harsh, but I think you can understand my point.

You need to be very proactive when doing content marketing, that means reaching out to other inflencers in your niche, targeting certain keywords with higher buyer intent, and if possible build backlinks personally.

In order to make effective content, you need to understand the journey you target demographic goes through before they buy. What is the process they go through? Do they just wake up in the morning and say, Yes. I want to buy a house that I'll be living in for the next 30 years.

More than likely, it's a slow buildup or a lifechanging event like marriage that prompts them to start looking for homes.

So the buyer journey (the active research process the buyer goes through leading up to a purchase). Begins with awareness, they become aware of an action the want or need to take and is spent educating themselves on the problem. It may start with something like "how to choose the best agent", or "tips about buying a new home" or "average home price in Deleware" etc etc. This is the awareness phase. The kind of content that works best in this stage are blog posts, expert guides, and short ebooks that they can download.

The second stage is the consideration stage; they are now more informed about their problem and want to look at the different options available to them. Comparisin reports about two commnities, Videos, webinars, etc work well in this stage.

The third stage is the decision phase. This is usually the part of the journey that people will become more proactive about reaching out, attending open houses, and looking for detailed information to make an informed decision.

What does this have to do with SEO? Keep on reading.

The results on the first page of Google results are called the linkarati. They are the ones that attract links becase they are easy to find.

How do you get on the first page of Google? Do you send one thousand backlinks to your site from anywhere you can find them?

That will get you a penalty in this day and age and even if it doesn't. it won't get you on the first page of Google.

The most important qualities are trust, relevance and authority. You can check the trust and relevance with majestic.com and you can check the authortiy with moz.com/researchtools/ose/ (unfortunately, I won't be able to write everything you need to know in this thread.)

If you're just starting out, your best bet is to chase long tail, low competition keywords that will allow you to attract links more easily.

For keyword research, instead of Using Google analytics, the same thing that the hundred other million website owners are using that will give you the same results as them, you can use this tool; kwfinder.com

A good strategy for beginners will be to make a relevant youtube video to go with your blog post about the low competition keyword, put a link to the particular post in the description, and embed the video on the page.

#447971 - 09/24/15 02:17 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
James Warren Offline

Loc: Shanghai, China
Yes, content marketing is a great way to engage your users as long as you have time and a lot of patience.

I believe to create a quality article would take me at least 3 to 4 hours. I also believe that often longer articles that are consistently packed with quality information from start to end can create you some backlinks which will last for years to come.
PartnerGo is an online B2B real estate referral network that serves as a platform to match and connect real estate buyer and seller agents as well as real estate developers around the globe. Learn More at: http://www.partnersss.com/

#448036 - 09/29/15 04:16 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
DFireFly Offline

Loc: Ky
done right, content marketing and seo should go hand in hand, good content will drive your seo efforts as opposed to playing tricks and spending your time on tactics that your consumers will never need.

#448967 - 11/18/15 09:21 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: ShaunL8]
Agent 002 Offline

Loc: BC
These are some great points :-) Thanks

#449363 - 12/14/15 08:49 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
KyProperties Offline

Loc: KY
content marketing only works for the people who are committed to working this technique for the long term, at least six months or a year, before you expect to see any real benefits. There may be a few outliers who hit it big quickly, but it's a grind for most people, and most agents just give up too quickly on producing quality content on an ongoing regular basis. It's hard work, otherwise everyone would be doing it!

#449928 - 01/17/16 01:05 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: KyProperties]
Jason_C Offline

Loc: Colombia
You're right Ky. Content marketing is a long process and takes a lot of time. If it's done right, it should begin producing results in less than 6 months, but those results will snowball into bigger ones as time goes on.

I really think the big problem with content marketing for most people is not having a plan. It's really important to watch your local market and see what kind of content is resonating and how to implement a content strategy that will attract your target audience.

#450404 - 02/08/16 10:10 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Jonathan Foster Offline

Loc: Kentucky
'Traditional SEO' tactics you refer to here are actually quite outdated and not used a whole lot (not by good SEO consultants at least).

Content marketing is definitely extremely useful for SEO though, since adding and promoting content is the safest way to get traffic from social platforms while also increasing search engine rankings at the same time :)

#450557 - 02/15/16 06:43 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jonathan Foster]
BenP Offline

Loc: Canada
So true. Google is always trying to move towards a model of quality content over gaming the system.

On-page optimization is still the best strategy for local SEO. Any "tricks" are a waste of time.

Just keep blogging every day and have a plan, like you said.

#451220 - 03/12/16 07:27 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Nashville Homes Offline

I just got convinced to try content marketing after shifting sites, and it's already made some positive impact; no leads yet, but I'm using analytics to track new visitors, and the new content I'm writing has definitely brought a lot more to the site, just in 5 days of trying it out, to the tune of another 10 people a day minimum. I can see how those results could stack very well over time! Been working primarily for my 12 South neighborhood niche, writing things that people would want to click on, like restaurant and bar reviews.

#451383 - 03/18/16 12:14 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
ScottBowland Offline

Loc: Penticton, BC, Canada.
You betcha. Lots of original content. The more the better. Articles, PdF's, Videos and anything else you can think of.

#451509 - 03/21/16 03:05 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Nashville Homes]
Jason_C Offline

Loc: Colombia
@Nashville Homes

Great job. You're really killing it with your blog posts. I took a look around and you've got some great stuff there. One area I thought you might be able to improve on was your school section. I see three schools there, but not really any information about them. A good write up on each school and links to the articles from that page would be a great way for serious buyers to stick around and gain trust in your brand.

Keep it up!

Jason

#452240 - 05/02/16 11:41 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
MrBrad595 Offline

Loc: Texas
If you are trying to get links to get juice coming back to your site, that world has changed. The main thing that Google cares about is social signals, and domain authority.

I am a marketer, and just giving you my 2 cents. The tactic that we have been using in the internet marketing world is video combined with long tail keywords. Upload a properly optimized Youtube video, and you have a Domain Authority 100 (highest) pointing back to your site when you put a link in the description.

Also, look for other terms other than real estate agent and realtor to put in you titles. Things like Homes for Sale, Property Listing, Home Listing are much easier to compete for. Also, instead of using a main city, like Houston, use a smaller city inside the city or a neighborhood. There is almost no competition. It is possible to rank a video like this on either the first or second page of Google in minutes. Plus, video has 40% more engagement and probability of being shared socially.

Hope this helps...

#454764 - 09/28/16 10:19 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Kathy Landon Offline

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Content marketing is the most effective, but takes serious commitment to keep posting consistently, unless you outsource it. Organic traffic for real estate search terms in your local area is still the best, it has the highest conversion rate into leads, for me anyways.

#456042 - 12/24/16 06:02 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: philpropexpert]
Jhony Offline

Loc: Maharashtra > Other areas
Hi,

Content Marketing is more effective in SEO for example we write article & blog content related to your business keywords and we post or submit it on top sites then user will directly visit to our website.

Regards.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
nevadasmith, BBB J Foundation, jakethesnake, Lelia_RE_Stager, ausboxgroups
29273 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (nevadasmith, barb43, 1 invisible), 53 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27992198
No new orders today 13077235
Stupid MLS comments. 3251895
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1170920
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1044524
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1013861
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 808576
Let's talk about our cars 656433
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 593660