Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Lucky Leonardo 28
RonnieEmz 23
Mr. Clean 21
Z06Fanatic 18
Vermont 15
Trouble 14
Daniel1234 13
Mileage Pro 13
James007 10
David Hunter 9
Marksmith 8
estatereal 6
FloridaExclusive 6
gitmonee 5
TheBPOExpert 5
Matched Content
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#414710 - 10/22/12 10:21 PM Are You Using Content Marketing?
Jolly Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Traditional SEO used to be a way to maneuver your search engine rankings by manually building thousands of links and by adding content full of keywords. This resulted in a higher position on Google, but was not the experience that your visitors were expecting. Content Marketing is creating Rich Content for your website that informs, entertains and engages your visitors. Content is the key to developing relationships with your visitors.
Traditional SEO will work for some time, but eventually a search algorithm with catch up with your technique. This could result in penalties or a de-index of your site.
“Do you really want all of that hard work and money going down in flames?” Jolly asked.
Recovering from a Traditional SEO scheme will cost more time and money that it takes to do it right. Content Marketing is the least expensive and quickest way to do SEO. This levels the playing field for smaller companies who were at a disadvantage to those with large budgets to spend on link building. Your content will get shared naturally without the risk of being slapped by Google.

For the rest of the post: Why Content Marketing is Effective SEO

Edited by Jolly (10/22/12 10:22 PM)

Fast Real Estate Marketing - Wordpress Design, Content and Traffic for Realtors!
FastRealEstateMarketing.com

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

Nashvilles Top Home Search
www.NashvilleRealEstateNow.com

Advertisements
#414715 - 10/23/12 12:00 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
gerrigale Offline

Loc: new jersey
Don't really understand what you are trying to say here. Content marketing , is creating new content and spreading it on the web. That is basically blogging? which done correctly will give you some seo juice.can you explain?

#414742 - 10/23/12 11:25 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Musa Opondo Offline

Loc: USA
I agree content marketing is the way to go.It takes time to bring results but it is sustainable.
All other SEO strategies without good content will not give good results in the longterm

#414925 - 10/26/12 05:54 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
davelemon Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Content is King!

If you don't like writing on your blog you can find someone on fiverr to write some up for you cheap! There are a lot of hungry writers out there and they are good.

#415304 - 11/03/12 05:05 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: gerrigale]
Jolly Offline

Gerrigale,

Sorry for the delayed response as I am not getting notified of replys. Blogging is just writing articles. Content Marketing is a systematic process that includes writing articles plus alot more. Content Marketing usually includes:

1.Regular writing schedule with an editorial calendar.
2.Article and Keyword Research
3.Writing your article
4.Publishing your article to different platforms
5.Syndicating your article
6.Promoting your article
7.Analyzing the results of your article writing to improve traffic and conversions.

It will include more items than I have listed. However, I wanted to show you how it differs from simply writing blog posts.

Fast Real Estate Marketing - Wordpress Design, Content and Traffic for Realtors!

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

#415305 - 11/03/12 05:10 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: davelemon]
Jolly Offline

Dave

I would be careful about using inexpensive writers. You could end up with a legal liability if they copy and paste someone else's work. Also duplicate content will not help your SEO efforts as Google will recognize it as scraped from someone else's site. If you use an inexpensive writer, I suggest that it is edited and checked for duplicate content.

Nashville's REO Expert
www.MusicCityREO.com

#415437 - 11/07/12 05:07 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
MatthewC Offline

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Yes, we do a lot of content marketing at IXACT and it works out very well!

#415562 - 11/11/12 06:42 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
davelemon Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
[quote=Jolly]Dave

I would be careful about using inexpensive writers. You could end up with a legal liability if they copy and paste someone else's work. Also duplicate content will not help your SEO efforts as Google will recognize it as scraped from someone else's site. If you use an inexpensive writer, I suggest that it is edited and checked for duplicate content. [/quote]

You can check the writer's ratings on fiverr that way you can tell if they are copy and paste writers...most writing services are around $5 per article or 500 words.

If you are writing for your real estate blog you should be getting the writers to cover real estate in your particular area and give them certain topics that you want them to cover to ensure that you are getting original content.

Once you have gotten your article written some of the sellers on fiverr or other article writing services...get them to submit the article to all of the top article directories with will bring people to your website and help rankings on google.

#417652 - 12/30/12 07:21 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
nelonmasni Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
If our content is of high quality, relevant and useful then the links will come automatically to our website or page. That will improve our ranking in the search engines as well. So, its important to keep on publishing valuable and helpful content for our users. It will ultimately build our reputation and authority to a higher level.

#418014 - 01/07/13 08:51 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
cartert Offline

Loc: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canad...
Content and backlinks are all that matters at the end of the day. Write good quality content, write it yourself or have it professionally written, submit it to social and build links to it. The traffic will come.

That's the recipe for a winning SEO formula.

#418157 - 01/10/13 02:31 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
ggl Offline

Loc: new jersey
Thanks Jolly for the response, now I understand what you are saying and I guess I am using a beginners form of "Content Marketing" as I have been on the web for about 8 months now.

#421449 - 03/11/13 03:09 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
ssnyder Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Everyone in SEO has heard the phrase "content is king" and there is a good reason for that. High quality and consistent content should be the foundation of any SEO strategy.

#421994 - 03/24/13 01:08 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Investorguy601 Offline

Loc: Jackson ms
understand what google want when it come to content writing. one one thing is am I getting what I search for. So when you are writing you should as the question who am I'm trying to reach? Then you just focus your blog content around that person and you will see your traffic count go up.

#422008 - 03/25/13 12:30 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
Originally Posted By: Jolly

3.Writing your article
4.Publishing your article to different platforms
5.Syndicating your article
6.Promoting your article

More bad advice. If you are going to take the time to write a quality article the last thing you want to do is publish it on multiple platforms.

This goes against everything the search engines want and also breaks the TOS of any respectable platform where you want to publish your article. A lot of the good platforms where posting an article will be of great benefit will ban you for posting duplicate content.

Syndicating will guarantee your article only makes it to useless sites with no authority.

Plus, why would you post an article to some website and then spend the time and energy to promote the article/website when the article is supposed to be promoting your site? This makes no sense.

If you write quality content then publish it on an authority website and let it ride. The authority site will do the rest. Don't forget to add a contextual link to your article.

#429232 - 10/10/13 04:32 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Bigtoe]
philpropexpert Offline

Loc: Philippines
I agree with bigtoe..

Be careful on taking this kind of seo advice. sometimes they work but oftentimes they don't.

There are a lot seo advice that the authors claim to be effective. however, think critically before you consider using their advice.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
SamFromSurge, Dennis L., pallavi, Suburban Gal, realga
29534 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (cholley62, Mr. Clean, estatereal, STEW), 81 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28117243
No new orders today 13087711
Stupid MLS comments. 3266489
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1180822
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1052144
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1021800
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 816745
Let's talk about our cars 663871
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 599010