Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 40
Daniel1234 16
C21Mr.May 16
Trouble 14
Z06Fanatic 12
zhenbuxianghua 9
RonnieEmz 9
VABroker 7
rjlocal22 6
David Hunter 6
sualk54 5
Jake09 4
miracle 4
JMK307 4
Bigtoe 4
Matched Content
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#448967 - 11/18/15 09:21 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: ShaunL8]
Agent 002 Offline

Loc: BC
These are some great points :-) Thanks

Advertisements
#449363 - 12/14/15 08:49 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
KyProperties Offline

Loc: KY
content marketing only works for the people who are committed to working this technique for the long term, at least six months or a year, before you expect to see any real benefits. There may be a few outliers who hit it big quickly, but it's a grind for most people, and most agents just give up too quickly on producing quality content on an ongoing regular basis. It's hard work, otherwise everyone would be doing it!

#449928 - 01/17/16 01:05 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: KyProperties]
Jason_C Offline

Loc: Colombia
You're right Ky. Content marketing is a long process and takes a lot of time. If it's done right, it should begin producing results in less than 6 months, but those results will snowball into bigger ones as time goes on.

I really think the big problem with content marketing for most people is not having a plan. It's really important to watch your local market and see what kind of content is resonating and how to implement a content strategy that will attract your target audience.

#450404 - 02/08/16 10:10 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Jonathan Foster Offline

Loc: Kentucky
'Traditional SEO' tactics you refer to here are actually quite outdated and not used a whole lot (not by good SEO consultants at least).

Content marketing is definitely extremely useful for SEO though, since adding and promoting content is the safest way to get traffic from social platforms while also increasing search engine rankings at the same time :)

#450557 - 02/15/16 06:43 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jonathan Foster]
BenP Offline

Loc: Canada
So true. Google is always trying to move towards a model of quality content over gaming the system.

On-page optimization is still the best strategy for local SEO. Any "tricks" are a waste of time.

Just keep blogging every day and have a plan, like you said.

#451220 - 03/12/16 07:27 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Nashville Homes Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
I just got convinced to try content marketing after shifting sites, and it's already made some positive impact; no leads yet, but I'm using analytics to track new visitors, and the new content I'm writing has definitely brought a lot more to the site, just in 5 days of trying it out, to the tune of another 10 people a day minimum. I can see how those results could stack very well over time! Been working primarily for my 12 South neighborhood niche, writing things that people would want to click on, like restaurant and bar reviews.

#451383 - 03/18/16 12:14 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
ScottBowland Offline

Loc: Penticton, BC, Canada.
You betcha. Lots of original content. The more the better. Articles, PdF's, Videos and anything else you can think of.

#451509 - 03/21/16 03:05 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Nashville Homes]
Jason_C Offline

Loc: Colombia
@Nashville Homes

Great job. You're really killing it with your blog posts. I took a look around and you've got some great stuff there. One area I thought you might be able to improve on was your school section. I see three schools there, but not really any information about them. A good write up on each school and links to the articles from that page would be a great way for serious buyers to stick around and gain trust in your brand.

Keep it up!

Jason

#452240 - 05/02/16 11:41 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
MrBrad595 Offline

Loc: Texas
If you are trying to get links to get juice coming back to your site, that world has changed. The main thing that Google cares about is social signals, and domain authority.

I am a marketer, and just giving you my 2 cents. The tactic that we have been using in the internet marketing world is video combined with long tail keywords. Upload a properly optimized Youtube video, and you have a Domain Authority 100 (highest) pointing back to your site when you put a link in the description.

Also, look for other terms other than real estate agent and realtor to put in you titles. Things like Homes for Sale, Property Listing, Home Listing are much easier to compete for. Also, instead of using a main city, like Houston, use a smaller city inside the city or a neighborhood. There is almost no competition. It is possible to rank a video like this on either the first or second page of Google in minutes. Plus, video has 40% more engagement and probability of being shared socially.

Hope this helps...

#454764 - 09/28/16 10:19 PM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: Jolly]
Kathy Landon Offline

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Content marketing is the most effective, but takes serious commitment to keep posting consistently, unless you outsource it. Organic traffic for real estate search terms in your local area is still the best, it has the highest conversion rate into leads, for me anyways.

#456042 - 12/24/16 06:02 AM Re: Are You Using Content Marketing? [Re: philpropexpert]
Jhony Offline

Loc: Maharashtra > Other areas
Hi,

Content Marketing is more effective in SEO for example we write article & blog content related to your business keywords and we post or submit it on top sites then user will directly visit to our website.

Regards.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
RyanSacTown, Rivera, SeanLee, priscilla136, Allan M
29163 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (RyanSacTown, Brad, 1 invisible), 219 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27113946
No new orders today 12947939
Stupid MLS comments. 3204047
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1145575
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1020499
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 998270
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 789370
Let's talk about our cars 643661
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 581019