Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityOne of the most popular online real estate communities consistently since 1998!

Virtual Homestaging at PadStyler.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtors Directory

Facebook
Sponsored Links
Top Posters (30 Days)
Vermont 42
C21Mr.May 20
Trouble 17
Daniel1234 15
Z06Fanatic 12
David Hunter 10
zhenbuxianghua 9
RonnieEmz 9
VABroker 7
rjlocal22 6
nopeda 6
Bigtoe 5
JohnN 4
Jake09 4
sualk54 4
Matched Content
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#413253 - 09/23/12 08:45 PM Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system.
Kjmendy Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: London, Ontario
I've been using a small auto responder / email marketing system for awhile now with good results. However, I know it has a few issues as I'm often finding out that leads haven't received my email.

Well I'm now prepared to invest some money into a professional & reliable email marketing service, however I'm having a hard time finding one that fits the real estate business.

So I would like to know what are you using and what would you recommend?

What I'm looking for is something with an

1. online signup form
2. drip campaigns
3. ability to easily branch drip campaigns so I can customize the message .. ie short or long term, buyers or sells etc.
4. ability for leads to sign up for more than 1 campaign ie short sales and buyers
5. ability for leads to get instant access to reports

I'm thinking that my list wants is pretty basic real estate use.

The price point seems to be around $30 or less / month and so far I've looked at:

1. Aweber - I had heard get things but after playing around with the account I found that I cannot move leads between campaign branches to customize them.

2. Get Response - I could move leads between branches but wasn't easy. If a lead was in 2 branches it seemed to count as 2 leads.

3. MailChimp - There online signup forms are the weakest of the
3 services. I could create my list so I could move leads between branches and it wouldn't double count my leads. BUT this was done at the cost of not allow leads to sign up for more than campaign type.

So none of these 3 achieve what I want to achieve and I'm starting to pull my hair out trying to research this topic.

So please help me out and let me know what are you using and what would you recommend as the best service for real estate?

Thanks

Advertisements
#413355 - 09/25/12 03:12 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
Kjmendy Offline
Veteran Member

Anybody? Somebody else must be using an autoresponder service?

#413412 - 09/26/12 02:06 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
RachelG Offline

Loc: London, UK
I use dada-mail. Free to download and can support more than one mailing list.

#413421 - 09/26/12 03:24 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
RobMc Offline

Loc: Florida
[quote=Kjmendy]Anybody? Somebody else must be using an autoresponder service? [/quote]

I am a software developer and I would be willing to build a custom autoresponder for real estate agents if I can validate that it's a common problem. I would charge around $30 per month as well. PM me if you want to talk further.

Edited by RobMc (09/26/12 03:24 PM)

#413707 - 10/01/12 04:59 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
Kjmendy Offline
Veteran Member

Hey thanks for responding!

I'm not looking for a custom solution as it's important to me that my provider has a relationship with the big email firms (ie google, yahoo) so that my mail doesn't got hung up in spam filters and either not delivered or ends up in the junk pile.

#414031 - 10/08/12 12:41 AM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: RachelG]
realwebs Offline

Loc: USA
[quote=RachelG]I use dada-mail. Free to download and can support more than one mailing list. [/quote]

I never heard of them. What is it that you like about dada-mail?

Thanks

#414927 - 10/26/12 06:49 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
davelemon Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Constant contact or icontact are pretty good too.

#433909 - 03/11/14 07:46 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
NGarrett Offline

Loc: Kentucky
I use mailchimp. No complaints so far, and it's free!!

#434110 - 03/17/14 02:02 AM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
Waterview Offline

Loc: Panama City Beach Florida
I use constant contact for my email market updates, but that doesn’t really answer your question. I have 2 real estate websites and paid for someone to do a custom component for my IDX feed and registering users, and so on. The issue is you really need to understand code in order to get a programmer to do what you want.

Edited by Waterview (03/17/14 02:03 AM)

#436042 - 05/15/14 06:01 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
fangenator Offline

Loc: IL
Anything new on this? I'd be interested to see if you've found a solution and how you like it so far.

#436073 - 05/17/14 04:40 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
OttawaRealEstate Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario
Drip campaigns work well... One tip if you do decide to implement one is to keep your messages short and sweet.

#436076 - 05/17/14 06:39 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
fangenator Offline

Loc: IL
What things are you putting in your drip campaigns?

#438307 - 08/14/14 09:16 PM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
Cyrille Offline

Loc: Shanghai
I prefer use MailChimp, but if you want you can use software like ActiveCampaign, Oempro, Etarget, Power emaileur pro, ....

#438317 - 08/15/14 08:06 AM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
Mr. Nick Offline

Loc: internet
I think what you need is a Real Estate CRM.

Here are a couple that are popular:

Wise Agent
Top Producer
Realty Juggle
Kunversion
Follow Up Boss

Contact each of them, tell them what you are looking for and hopefully you'll find one that fits your need.

#439227 - 09/19/14 08:10 AM Re: Looking for a new auto responder / email marketing system. [Re: Kjmendy]
Isabel Tinker Offline

Loc: TX
I use mailchimp and really like it for setting up auto responders based on all kinds of information (buyers versus sellers, price point, etc). What might solve the issue of sign up forms is Formsite. I use them both in conjunction. You can make forms on formsite that are much more user friendly than mailchimp. I have one I use while talking to a client (like the sample one I have here http://fs6.formsite.com/itinker/form16/index.html) and then you can integrate formsite with mailchimp. You can also embed formsite forms on your website.

So for example, once the lead completes your formsite form, or you complete it after speaking with them, their information gets transferred over into mailchimp, too, for future email campaigns.

Also, a note about how to organize leads in mailchimp and campaign types. I've found best practice is to keep all leads, current and past customers on one list. Then create groups that allow you to do multi-pick. For example, if they are interested in short sales and investment properties, they can just check off BOTH and then you can set up your campaigns however you want based on this info. You can email just your short sale customers, or just your investment customers, or only customers that fit both, or customers that fit either.

Hope that helps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
CorralesAgent, Justo Reyes, EmNaz, MLS Offers, Micheal_John
29188 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (CorralesAgent), 282 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 27479036
No new orders today 13008264
Stupid MLS comments. 3222064
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1155836
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1024287
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1003338
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 794516
Let's talk about our cars 648023
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 584597