Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28353941
No new orders today 13123719
Stupid MLS comments. 3310098
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1208128
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1082738
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1043344
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 835857
Let's talk about our cars 681639
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 614449
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 603663
Most common items found at an REO 593976
EML 459233
REOTRANS 448919
Main Street 434921
asset val seminar in colorado 415312
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 346856
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 317141
Evalonline 300206
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#407574 - 05/29/12 01:31 AM Mike Ferry 90-day Production *****
Mike Burchyett Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
Starting the Ferry 90-day Production Schedule tomorrow. Goals for the first 30 days:

1. 2 hours of script practice/role play on Qualifying Script & Listing Presentation
2. 3 hours of prospecting, 20+ Just Listed/Just Sold contacts (may be tough until I get Mojo lead store set up in my area....they say within 2 weeks).
3. Preview 6-8 homes per day.
4. Knock on 2+ expired and 2+ FSBO doors per day
5. 4+ listing appointments and 2+ listings taken

Will post my daily activities and results. Since this is a holiday week, I'll work Tues-Sat this week, but plan on Mon-Fri every other week.

Mike Burchyett
mike@nashvillepropertyguide.com
615-481-8986

Advertisements
#407575 - 05/29/12 02:19 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
The7 Offline

Loc: Canada
It will be interesting and useful to read your results. Thanks for sharing

Edited by The7 (05/29/12 02:19 AM)

#407595 - 05/29/12 01:31 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Kjmendy Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: London, Ontario
I'll be interested to follow your progress with this. Make sure you add updating this thread to your list of daily activities.

#407629 - 05/29/12 10:10 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

1st day......

Honestly I got started about 90 minutes late. Part of that was not pre-planning last night (lesson learned), part of that was I woke up about 30 minutes late. Won't be previewing property or knocking doors tonight due to final walk through and a prior afternoon appointment.

2.5 hours of Just Listed/Just Sold calls around my broker's new listings/closings in the last 7 days. BTW Whitepages.com has an awesome utility for this. 126 dials (by hand), 22 contacts, 1 lead, 1 preview appointment set.

.5 hours of Old Withdrawn Listing calls. 80 dials (using Mojo & data from RedX), 5 contacts, 0 leads.

Seems like it should be reasonable to get 20+ contacts in each day even dialing by hand. Can't wait until Mojo gets Tennessee phone numbers loaded in their Lead Store so I can use the auto-dialer for these.....I've seen people getting 20-30 contacts PER HOUR doing this (most conversations are 20-30 seconds long). I've also seen anywhere from 100-150 JL/JS contacts to generate an immediate appointment with a 30-90 day seller. This doesn't include lead follow-up.

Tomorrow's going to be a funky day. Have a closing at 10am, coaching call @ noon, and committed to helping a friend move in the afternoon. Hoping to get 1.5 hours of calls & 15 contacts in. Not sure if I'll have the energy to make calls in the evening.....will post results tomorrow.

#407630 - 05/29/12 10:24 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Erik Webster Offline

Loc: Broward County, FL
By "preview" do you mean you are previewing properties that are currently listed.. or is it a two step to take a look at their home and then lock down a listing appointment?

#407631 - 05/29/12 10:42 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Erik Webster]
Mike Burchyett Offline

This is going to be a "2-step" close, I think. The Mrs was on the phone with her neighbour when I called her neighbour. The one I called mentioned to her friend that an agent had just called, and she called me wondering if I had buyers looking in the area. We chatted, they're considering selling their home, and I set an appointment to look at it. Husband won't be there. I'd prefer a straight listing appointment, but she can easily get what she mentioned she'd like to get out of the property, so I think I have a good chance of locking her down for a listing appointment. I just sold a home in that subdivision at 98.8% of asking price in 4 days, so I know it'll sell if priced right.

#407656 - 05/30/12 12:13 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
NC Broker Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Mike Burchyett
Starting the Ferry 90-day Production Schedule tomorrow. Goals for the first 30 days:

1. 2 hours of script practice/role play on Qualifying Script & Listing Presentation
2. 3 hours of prospecting, 20+ Just Listed/Just Sold contacts (may be tough until I get Mojo lead store set up in my area....they say within 2 weeks).
3. Preview 6-8 homes per day.
4. Knock on 2+ expired and 2+ FSBO doors per day
5. 4+ listing appointments and 2+ listings taken

Will post my daily activities and results. Since this is a holiday week, I'll work Tues-Sat this week, but plan on Mon-Fri every other week.

Mike Burchyett
mike@nashvillepropertyguide.com
615-481-8986

I have the 90 day plan too... Its a really good way to get busy quickly and build momentum. You may want to focus on Expireds and FSBO's right now depending on your market place and build a solid salable listing inventory. Start calling expireds from 6 months to a yr back and set mojo to 2 lines at a time at most for these calls. You may want to set it to one call at a time for the latest expireds.

Who is your coach btw?

#407657 - 05/30/12 01:00 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: NC Broker]
Mike Burchyett Offline

[quote=NCBroker]

I have the 90 day plan too... Its a really good way to get busy quickly and build momentum. You may want to focus on Expireds and FSBO's right now depending on your market place and build a solid salable listing inventory. Start calling expireds from 6 months to a yr back and set mojo to 2 lines at a time at most for these calls. You may want to set it to one call at a time for the latest expireds.

Who is your coach btw?

[/quote]

My coach is Steve Vigil. I've got Mojo set up & RedX. I've got all the expireds from Jan 1 loaded, and June 1 will load the same for withdrawn properties. I plan on adding FSBO into the mix too. I've found at 8am (the earliest I'm comfortable calling) I'm late to new expireds, so I'm committed to door knocking as per the 90-day plan. There are maybe 5-10 agents consistently calling expireds, but I'm pretty sure no-one is visiting the ones with no phone number. Most are probably just resorting to mail outs, so I think it's a low-competition space. Will start knocking tomorrow afternoon - interested to see what the results will be.

#407666 - 05/30/12 05:14 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Erik Webster Offline

I would be more than glad to do a daily role play with you and be your accountability partner.

Really we have nearly identical plans. You need to do 15-20 cold contacts via JL/JS and I need to do 15-20 cold contacts via door. You need to do 2-5 expireds a day... ditto for me.

I left you a voice mail. Give me a ring and we can do a daily morning roleplay via ooVoo (a video/voice chat client that I use with my training with the Nasbys)

If anyone who wants the 90 day production plan it is located here:

http://www.mikeferry.com/main/files/90%20Day%20Production%20Plan.pdf

#407693 - 05/30/12 10:20 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

Today's results......only called 1 hour due to a closing @ 10am, then helping a friend move this afternoon.

40 JL/JS dials
9 contacts
0 leads

3 FSBO calls
2 contacts
1 lead

P.S. I hate only being able to make 1 post every 5 minutes!!

Door knocking starts tomorrow. I'll post weekly numbers every Sunday evening.

#407748 - 05/31/12 03:38 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Erik Webster Offline

Here is a inspiring video by neil schwartz where he talks about going door to door with expireds.

The expired portion starts at about 5 mins 20 seconds

http://neilschwartz.net/march-28-2011-sales-meeting-door-knocking/

His idea is that if you go during the morning / daytime and you visit 5 expireds over 240 work days per year, equals 1200 doors knocked. If 30% on average are home that would give you 360 contacts, 10% conversion would lead to 36 listings and 18-24 sold. Thats money.

#407773 - 05/31/12 11:55 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Erik Webster]
ramanda Offline

Loc: MA
Thanks for posting that awesome vid Erik! I didn't get to go doorknocking today as had an emergency trip to the dentist for a crown which left my mouth swollen from novicane. Anyway will be back at it tomorrow. I wish i could actually doorknock all day long. If i could i would just do a farm area in the morning and then do previews and expireds in the afternoon while knocking around them. I think i would be in the six figure realm in no time. But alas i have to work mom hours. I also saw your blog and what you said about FSBO's. I so agree. Why spend the time trying to convince people who are grossly overpriced to not only reduce their price but pay you a commission as well at the same time as 20 other agents who are trying to do the same. I have just found them to be a waste of time. You are doing awesome so far. Sounds like you have to juggle your schedule like me. I am so excited to be able to have a door knocking buddy. No one i know does this.

#407778 - 06/01/12 02:50 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

Gah....part of this is for accountability. Let myself get caught up in "busy work" this morning and got started late on prospecting. Only 1.5 hours instead of 3. The afternoon, as seems to happen, went a little crazy. Had to show a listed condo, then the girlfriend came home sick, so took care of her instead of knocking doors or additional prospecting. Today's numbers:

JL/JS
34 calls, 7 contacts, 0 leads, 0 appointments

FSBO
5 calls, 2 contacts, 1 lead, 0 appointments

#407779 - 06/01/12 03:21 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Thunderstruck Offline

Loc: Townsville, Australia
No on FsBo? What do you think? Rod Moser in the SELLING magazine speaks about the FSBOs being his favorite lead source. He was there at the prospecting school in Dec 2011, I listened in as he called FSBOs all day long for 2 days. he set 12 appointments in those two days, why? Remember, that was in DECEMBER. He said he has done better...lol. How many agents get 12 appointments all year long? He has learned to make them feel comfortable, he gives them value in the first 7-10 seconds. Then he ask them questions about their home, any upgrades...ect. His tone and and his smooth flow of words is quit good, he really has a conversation with them. He will chuckle from time to time. In 2011 he sold over 60 sixty homes, most were FSBOs. He listens and asks questions with loads of respect!!! The guy is really humble and it shows too. At the listing presentation he shows FSBOs on paper by the number his value and the MLS value in relation to buyers. Because he was getting appointmants, I copied him it works!

#407787 - 06/01/12 07:26 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Scintillion Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
Look forward to seeing your progress with this program, Mike. Good luck!

#407792 - 06/01/12 12:03 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Thunderstruck]
ramanda Offline

Hi Thunderstruck,

What value does he give them in the first 7-10 seconds?

#407804 - 06/01/12 04:48 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
L.A.James Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, Ca
First, this is a fantastic thread. Thank you, Mike for sharing and I am excited to follow your progress. I am a new agent (passed my exam a month ago and just committed to an office 2 days ago) and I am going to jump right into the 90-day plan right away.

Anyway, I had a question for you, Mike...When reporting your numbers for the day, what are you counting as a 'lead'?

Cheers!

#407965 - 06/04/12 01:35 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

Last week's results:

Hours Prospected: 5.5 hours
Calls: 288
Contacts: 46 (15.97% answer rate)
Leads: 3
Listing Appointments Set: 0

Things I learned my first week:

1) If I don't get started on time, prospecting doesn't get done. Afternoon showings, closings, returning phone calls, etc starts to eat into prospecting time. 8-12 is prime prospecting time not so much because it's the best time to reach people, but it's the best time to make it work with the real estate business schedule.

2) Ditto to #1 on doors knocked. That didn't happen either.

3) For Just Listed/Just Sold (cold call, whatever you want to call it), a good lead is 6-12 months out. Expireds and FSBOs are "quick" listings. Need to add door knocking into the mix as per the plan.

4) Its easy for me to look at the results and get upset at myself for not following the plan, but another way to look at it is this is probably more contacts than many agents make in an entire month, if not year. And I did it in 1 full day and 2 1/2 days of prospecting. Just think what I can do prospecting a solid 5 days each week, 40-48 weeks a year!

5) I noticed my goal was to get contacts. I've realized contacts mean nothing without appointments. There were 1 or 2 people I probably could have, and should have, pushed for an appointment and I let them slip by. One JL/JS contact had an agent coming out the same day I called.....I closed once or twice for an appointment, but let her off the hook. Without appointments, I can't get listings, and without listings I have no business. So focus needs to be on appointment setting, not just contacts.

Goals for this week:

1) Prospect 3 hours each day this week, 9-12. 20+ JL/JS contacts, then calling FSBOs, then old expireds if time allows.

2) Set AT LEAST 1 listing appointment.

3) Close for a listing appointment 7 times, or get hung up on. Especially with FSBO and Expireds.

#408030 - 06/05/12 12:37 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

One appointment set yesterday. He and his wife had been talking about moving for some time now. Home is paid for, should be easy to sell. This came from a cold call.

#408095 - 06/06/12 02:31 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

Set another appointment today off a cold call in the same neighborhood as the one I booked yesterday. Using a version of Lucky's script....basically "Our office has a few buyers looking in your area, are you or anyone you know in the neighborhood thinking about selling?". For some reason agents on this board seem to scoff at this opening. I don't get it.

1) It works. You wouldn't believe how easy it is. I had two ladies give me the name of another lady in their subdivision who had tried to sell her home several years ago and they suggested I call. I called her, told her I got her name from two different folks in the neighborhood, boom, appointment booked.

2) It's not subversive or a lie. We have a large office and are working with buyers in all price ranges and areas. I'm not promising these folks a buyer, just that our office is working with some in their area.

3) It grabs attention better than "So when are you moving" or "Do you know anyone looking to move into the area". It cuts to the chase. Either they're looking to move, know someone who is, or not. If not, on to the next one.

I still need to get # of contacts up.....but good success the last few days. One listing appointment set for tomorrow, one for Thursday. Fairly confident Thursday will list with me. Tomorrow's isn't totally motivated, so it's a 50/50 proposition.

#408128 - 06/06/12 04:13 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
ramanda Offline

Wow awesome Mike! You're doing great! With that script, I tried that and if there are already houses for sale in the neighborhood they would get aggravated with me and they would say well there are those houses down the street for sale and then the implication was well why are you bothering me? How do you handle that?

So the appointments you booked were from JL/JS calls? Were these your listings or your office's?

#408139 - 06/06/12 05:33 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

Strange....I've yet to have someone get annoyed with me. They might say "well did what about the houses already on the market" or something like that, but never annoyed. You could say something along the lines of "Yes I know there are a few on the market already in your neighborhood, I'm trying to find homes not yet on the market. Have you or anyone you know been thinking about moving?". I spoke to a guy last night who's wife was an agent, but they had been talking about selling as well. Obviously not a lead for me, but if they've been thinking about selling, you'll be surprised at how open they are to talking to you.

These were actually straight cold calls into a neighborhood. Believe it or not I've gotten better results than the JL/JS script.

One suggestion I might make is when it's raining, get on the phone. Scripts are the same as are numbers. I'm getting about a 20% contact rate, which is probably similar to a door answer rate. Just to to Whitepages.com, go the Address & Neighbors tab, and it'll pull the closest 50-60 numbers around that address. You should be able to make 6-10 contacts per hour....let the phone ring 4 or 5 times, and if no answer, hang up & move to the next number.

Keep it up!

#408141 - 06/06/12 05:47 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: L.A.James]
Mike Burchyett Offline

Originally Posted By: L.A.James
First, this is a fantastic thread. Thank you, Mike for sharing and I am excited to follow your progress. I am a new agent (passed my exam a month ago and just committed to an office 2 days ago) and I am going to jump right into the 90-day plan right away.

Anyway, I had a question for you, Mike...When reporting your numbers for the day, what are you counting as a 'lead'?

Cheers!

A lead is whatever you decide it is.....for me I'm considering a lead either someone who wants to list or buy within 90 days OR someone who wants to list or buy within 12 months with a solid reason (e.g. just delivered a baby, kid finishes high school next year, etc). I'll follow-up with the longer-term leads in 1/3-1/2 their time frame and just ask if anything has changed to move their timeline up or down, and keep them on my quarterly mailing list.

The more leads you get, the more you'll need to tighten your standards. In past sales jobs I've had, more then 25-30 solid leads gets tough to manage and you'll have deals fall through the cracks. I'd rather have 10 very solid leads than 200 iffy ones.

#408146 - 06/06/12 06:45 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
BrokerInfo Offline

Loc: USA
Do you scrub these numbers through the DNC list or just not worry about it?

#408148 - 06/06/12 06:59 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

I don't worry about it. I've yet to have someone say anything about the DNC.

#409169 - 06/26/12 01:18 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
BrokerLuisM Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
This is a great thread! As a matter of fact, I decided to join this forum because of it. Reading this thread also got me jazzed up about prospecting. It got me so jazzed up that I started door knocking today. I just went out cold behind my office. My numbers are as follows:

Start time: 10:10AM
End time: 12:20PM
Doors knocked: 69
Contacts: 30
Leads: 1
Appointments: 0

The lead is a guy that said he wanted to sell his townhome, but it depended on what he could get for it. When I asked how much he owed, he said he didn't know and that his wife handled all of that. In other words, it may not be much of lead, but I'll fill you guys in after I do my lead follow up.

Tomorrow I will door knock an expired listing. I was hoping that I could find at least 5 recent expireds, but there was only one that came up in my area; which is pretty large by the way.

#409179 - 06/26/12 11:35 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: BrokerLuisM]
ramanda Offline

Awesome Mike! 69 Doors is a lot in my area. The houses are not that close together. That's great that you were able to do that many. My kids are off for the summer so no door knocking for me. I am going to make the calls straight into a neighborhood like you say. So are you going to see fsbo's too?

#409215 - 06/26/12 10:25 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: BrokerLuisM]
johnnyloans Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Los Angeles ,CA
keep up the good work it will pay off
Greater Los Angeles Area
www.PalmdaleRealestate.biz
Have Car Will Travel
For Those That Google JohnnyJamesBroker@gmail.com

#409239 - 06/27/12 07:01 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: BrokerLuisM]
L.A.James Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, Ca
[quote=BrokerLuisM]This is a great thread! As a matter of fact, I decided to join this forum because of it. Reading this thread also got me jazzed up about prospecting. It got me so jazzed up that I started door knocking today. I just went out cold behind my office. My numbers are as follows:

Start time: 10:10AM
End time: 12:20PM
Doors knocked: 69
Contacts: 30
Leads: 1
Appointments: 0

The lead is a guy that said he wanted to sell his townhome, but it depended on what he could get for it. When I asked how much he owed, he said he didn't know and that his wife handled all of that. In other words, it may not be much of lead, but I'll fill you guys in after I do my lead follow up.

Tomorrow I will door knock an expired listing. I was hoping that I could find at least 5 recent expireds, but there was only one that came up in my area; which is pretty large by the way. [/quote]

Good work! Keep it up. I am a new agent in Los Angeles, if you don't mind my asking, are you using RedX or any other lead generator to get expireds or just pulling them together yourself? I ask because I am trying to determine whether or not it(RedX) is worth the investment. Thanks

#409250 - 06/27/12 12:00 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: L.A.James]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Keep it going Mike. Keep posting. Keep learning. I learn everyday. We never know it all.
I'm doing the 90 day plan Also with my coach. My goal was $150,000, 10 listings taken, 10 listings sold, 3 buyer sales, 200 contacts per day.

So far I'm at $125,000, 4 listings taken, 7 listings sold,, 2 buyer sales, 2 contacts per day. There are 5 weeks remaining.

It's summer slowdown here and I am finding it hard to get quality listing appointments. I'm door knocking my leads as planned.

#409281 - 06/27/12 08:20 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Erik Webster Offline

Great job Mike smile

Are you using Mojo or are you hand dialing using the WhitePages.com neighbors tab you mentioned?

I'd love to see the fast pitch script you are using, can you post it?

#409480 - 07/02/12 02:11 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Mike Burchyett Offline

Hey all. Glad to see the posts and activity!! I've admittedly been MIA for the last 2 weeks, one due to personal and one due to vacation. Getting back in the saddle tomorrow.

Great numbers Lucky!! I'm having a coaching call tomorrow with my MFO coach to recommit, set some accountability, and goals. Our market is up 30% so far this year and not quite as competitive as yours agent-wise. I'm transitioning from a part-time agent who mainly worked with IDX web leads to a listing agent, so its an interesting transition. So far I have 2 listings and just picked up a buyer, although her motivation may be a little on the low-ish side. My goal for the end of the year is 20 new listings (~3/month), 10 closings, and $60,000 total (median sales price in my market is around $200k).

I'll start posting results every day starting tomorrow. Keep it up everyone!

#410000 - 07/11/12 02:48 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
The Rosch Offline

Loc: St George Utah
Isnt it nice to have a plan that actually works! Yes its a lot of work but it does have repeat success.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001303910317

#420262 - 02/15/13 05:40 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
AbrahamWalker Offline

Loc: New Orleans, LA
This is a great thread.

Mike, are you still following the Mike Ferry system?
I also host a hangout/group prospecting session every business day. It's free and open to participating real estate agents. Feel free to join in. Add me on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/108704430404581325066

#420293 - 02/16/13 03:29 AM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
Scintillion Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
Way to go, sounds like you've really been getting it done over the past several months.

Edited by Scintillion (02/16/13 03:29 AM)

#420341 - 02/17/13 05:10 PM Re: Mike Ferry 90-day Production [Re: Mike Burchyett]
rice8702 Offline

Loc: Texas
How has this been for you? I have been following but this thread looks to have dropped off.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
CarolRPhilly, Angela123, LewTube, Gianis, Elair Properties
29906 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Sun Diego Broker, Long Walk, David Hunter, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 45
Vermont 23
VABroker 21
estatereal 20
Trouble 15
Lucky Leonardo 14
sualk54 9
MissionJoe 8
Mr. Clean 7