Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on TwitterFollow AgentsOnline on Facebook

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28353122
No new orders today 13123588
Stupid MLS comments. 3309986
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1208039
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1082668
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1043294
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 835834
Let's talk about our cars 681557
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 614423
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 603622
Most common items found at an REO 593815
EML 459233
REOTRANS 448909
Main Street 434845
asset val seminar in colorado 415257
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 346850
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 317123
Evalonline 300206
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#402482 - 03/02/12 12:36 AM Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!!
Erik Webster Offline

Loc: Broward County, FL
WOW.

Totally Amazing stuff.

I have heard of Nasby for years and years now and finally coughed up the 130 bucks to download his course from his website. Listened to it twice the last 2 days and also the Interviews he does in his other training.

The guy made 500-800k a year knocking doors as a RE/Max agent and others who have followed his model make a crapton as well.

His system is so simple and makes so much sense that I am starting on Monday to door knocking a geographic area of 2670 homes in South East Boca Raton, FL.

Considering I have heard nearly every trainer with a system (Mike Ferry, Proctor, Wickman, the younger Ferry, the spaced out Ferry, Hopkins, etc etc etc) ... this guy crushes them.

He actually called me and I got to speak with him for a hour on Tuesday... hes 80 years old and lit me on FIRE.

I rarely say buy anything since I am jaded as hell on products.. but seriously.. buy it. His system is easy to get going, has zero cost other than effort, and he actually demonstrates live his stuff with newbie agents in a life door to door settting. Also the Conversations with Bill Nasby is worth gold to hear the agent Don Eilers talk about how he took the system and minted it into a 600-700k a year biz himself in a few short years. http://www.doneilers.com/

Bill Nasby's story is amazing.. he restarted his biz 3 times after 2 divorces and was in the top 10 of his board and later 100 of RE/Max North America within a few years each time he started up.

http://www.billnasby.com/products.php

p.s. I bought this because I was ready to RIP OUT MY FREAKING HAIR dealing with the 800 or so expireds with phone numbers in Broward and Palm Beach County that are getting banged on by the same 50-100 Realtors. If you can swing the 120 dollars to get the downloaded version... seriously get it. Its a different style of selling from the Ferry school I came from... and its hard to debate a guy who walked from the biz with several million dollars in liquid net worth.

Advertisements
#402493 - 03/02/12 03:09 AM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Thunderstruck Offline

Loc: Townsville, Australia
Eric:

How did he light a fire under you? What 5 things impress you about Bill Nasby's.

Dirk Zeller (coach) had me watch a movie titled 'Door to Door' he was a real (Bill Porter) live sales man with bad-bad disabilities, William H. Macy was the actor who played Bill Porter, have you seen the movie?

Did you see one of Neil Schwartz's youtube video's filmed in his office?

He said 1/2 to 3/4 of their business comes from door knocking around expireds and justed/listed sold. In person is most effective, right? I am a door knocker, by nature, knocking on doors since 1959. No one has shot me, only once has someone pointed a gun at me. No it wasn't our dear Hunter. I believe our chances of getting struck by lightning is greater than getting shot by a householder. If you don't hear from me, either lightning or a gun got me... smiling. Been learning to phone prospect like a crazy person. Using the phone has been a challenge for me, however, I can see the benefit of doing both forms of prospecting!

#402520 - 03/02/12 03:49 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Artiste Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Arizona Bay
As I understand it, Bill's approach is conversational - if he doesn't create rapport with the homeowner, he moves on until he finds someone he "clicks" with and also needs to sell or buy in the next 12 months. He leaves an item of value with them as a thank you.

NAFTA is over!!
(if you want it)

#402545 - 03/02/12 10:44 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Artiste]
Lucky Leonardo Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: CA
Bill Nasby was from my market place about 20 years ago. He must have moved as I haven't heard of him in quite some time. His numbers were no where near that when he was here. Not even half. He did like door knocking. The doors are better than the phones because you have that face to face action plus you can leave marketing material.

But remember, it's only a lead generation model. Without tremendous lead follow up prospecting is weak. 70% of the money is made in hard core follow up.
90% the seminar guru's money is made teaching lead generation of some sort.

Edited by lucky (03/02/12 10:45 PM)

#402629 - 03/04/12 08:23 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Lucky Leonardo]
Erik Webster Offline

Originally Posted By: lucky
Bill Nasby was from my market place about 20 years ago. He must have moved as I haven't heard of him in quite some time. His numbers were no where near that when he was here. Not even half. He did like door knocking. The doors are better than the phones because you have that face to face action plus you can leave marketing material.

But remember, it's only a lead generation model. Without tremendous lead follow up prospecting is weak. 70% of the money is made in hard core follow up.
90% the seminar guru's money is made teaching lead generation of some sort.

Actually he teaches that also. Like 70-80% of your business is in the monthly followup where you go back to their home with market activity reports for their home.

On the interviews he had he was making 650k the previous year and on track to do better than 700k that year on his interview with Howard Brinton.

#402630 - 03/04/12 08:27 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Thunderstruck]
Erik Webster Offline

Originally Posted By: Thunderstruck
Eric:

How did he light a fire under you? What 5 things impress you about Bill Nasby's.

Dirk Zeller (coach) had me watch a movie titled 'Door to Door' he was a real (Bill Porter) live sales man with bad-bad disabilities, William H. Macy was the actor who played Bill Porter, have you seen the movie?

Did you see one of Neil Schwartz's youtube video's filmed in his office?

He said 1/2 to 3/4 of their business comes from door knocking around expireds and justed/listed sold. In person is most effective, right? I am a door knocker, by nature, knocking on doors since 1959. No one has shot me, only once has someone pointed a gun at me. No it wasn't our dear Hunter. I believe our chances of getting struck by lightning is greater than getting shot by a householder. If you don't hear from me, either lightning or a gun got me... smiling. Been learning to phone prospect like a crazy person. Using the phone has been a challenge for me, however, I can see the benefit of doing both forms of prospecting!

I just watched that movie today at your recommendation... that was a great movie smile

What I liked about Bill is a few things. First off as a 80 year old guy he is still traveling the nation doing something productive to help others. Also he just got his pilots license a few years ago.. how cool is that?

What really inspired me is his story of starting over 3 times in new markets and popping back up to the top in his area and later being in the top 50-100 of all Re/Max North America by simply knocking doors and following up. Also his interview with Don Eilers also was super inspirational.

What is shows is that you can go into a area cold and within 90 days have listings in your pipeline.

Also its just the opposite of what all the other agents are doing... they are all blogging, doing SEO, and phone prospecting those who aren't on the DNC list or blowing up the same pool of Expired/FSBOs. This allows me to pretty much grind until I find leads I want to work with. It makes sense.

#402651 - 03/05/12 01:26 AM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Artiste Offline
Major Contributor

Where did you find the movie, Erik? I can only find clips and a dubbed Italian version.

NAFTA is over!!
(if you want it)

#402659 - 03/05/12 02:20 AM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
MassBPOer Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Mass
Save your money and ring the bell. Also prevents your knuckles from getting hurt. LOL

#402687 - 03/05/12 11:27 AM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Artiste]
Erik Webster Offline

Originally Posted By: Artiste
Where did you find the movie, Erik? I can only find clips and a dubbed Italian version.

Its on the 'Bay.

#403166 - 03/11/12 07:28 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: MassBPOer]
Malok Offline

Loc: Kentucky - in a barn!
I'd be curious what the average price range of his market is. In some markets, that amount of money could equate to just 1 home.

Originally Posted By: MassBPOer
Save your money and ring the bell. Also prevents your knuckles from getting hurt. LOL

Love your sense of humor! smile

#403176 - 03/11/12 08:15 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Scintillion Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
Good luck with the new course. Be sure to follow up and let us know about all your success - definitely hard to argue with someone's success coming from nothing and ending up with several million in liquid net worth.

#403230 - 03/12/12 11:37 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Erik Webster Offline

Did my first evening of door knocking. From 5:30 pm to 7:15pm. Got 2 leads, one who may sell in the next year and a lady who pulled a FSBO sign out of her yard a few months ago and may want to put it back on the market in the next month or two.

Did 2 previous sessions this weekend to test that, got one lead each day in 2 hours of knocking Saturday and Sunday.

Edited by Erik Webster (03/12/12 11:38 PM)

#403237 - 03/13/12 03:22 AM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Artiste Offline
Major Contributor

Neat! What was your "item of value?"

NAFTA is over!!
(if you want it)

#403256 - 03/13/12 02:31 PM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Scintillion Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
Originally Posted By: Erik Webster
Did my first evening of door knocking. From 5:30 pm to 7:15pm. Got 2 leads, one who may sell in the next year and a lady who pulled a FSBO sign out of her yard a few months ago and may want to put it back on the market in the next month or two.

Did 2 previous sessions this weekend to test that, got one lead each day in 2 hours of knocking Saturday and Sunday.

Sounds like you're really making good progress so far - looks like the course may be going to pay for itself and then some already. smile Keep up the great work.

#403573 - 03/19/12 01:01 AM Re: Bill Nasby's Door knocking training... WOW!!!! [Re: Erik Webster]
Erik Webster Offline

Testing the system the first week I got 5 solid leads in about 13 hours of door knocking in the evening till 7:30pm. Most days start at 5:30 as I get out of my first job.

Over the next few weeks I am going to refine my numbers and also I will begin one on one coaching with Erica Nasby and Bill Nasby. I made the switch to Exit Realty from KW as part of my agreement to do the coaching. Will let everyone know how it goes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
Gianis, Elair Properties, NYREALTYADVISOR, PamelapJames, hafiz sajid
29902 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (Big Kahuna, Lonewolfe92, Long Walk, 2 invisible), 59 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Long Walk 45
Vermont 24
VABroker 21
estatereal 20
Trouble 15
Lucky Leonardo 11
YM 4 RC&MF LLCs 8
sualk54 8
MissionJoe 8