A private BPO, REO, and Foreclosures, Asset Management Companies forum for licensed real estate agents only is here
You’ll need to be approved first by a PM to Admin or any Global Moderator of your choice – to which you must provide proof of your licensure. Welcome to the BPO, REO, and Foreclosures - which is Open and Public!Thanks to Kassie for the wisdom:
"Just a friendly reminder of one of the rules of this forum...
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate any law....
Remember, if you post potential defamatory comments it can come back to bite you as these pages are listed in search engines and show up in searches for company names etc. -
These comments are available for the whole world to see and there is a record that you said them - so if you don't want to spend thousands of dollars defending yourself in court I would suggest you try to speak in generalities and not name specific persons or companies in your posts.
Also, a reminder of the Realtor Code of Ethics with says not to disparage fellow Realtors - and speaking ill of other companies or Realtors will get you in trouble with your own board or association even if you are lucky enough not to be sued.
So keep posting but keep yourself out of trouble"
Before you make a post please read the following as this is what you agreed to in order to become a member of AgentsOnline.net FAQ
and the Forum Rules
Personal Attacks - Any personal attack in a post may cause the post to be deleted when discovered with further action as deemed appropriate by Moderators and Admin.
Each AgentsOnline.net member has an opinion and some have negative opinions on this board. Be prepared for some constructive criticism regarding yours. Members that choose to continually be negative and rude will be dealt with by the Moderators or Admin at their discretion. Let the Moderators take care of issues or just make the Moderators aware of any problem.
- Ask for help, but after searching the forums for the answer.
- Offer help as generously as you wish.
- Offer words of encouragement, thanks and/or praise – but with added info.
- Report problems using the ‘notify’ feature. (Use for all problems and rule violations you encounter)
- Use the ‘ignore’ feature to avoid posts from members you don’t wish to see.
- Post anything that will be helpful to the REO, BPO, and Foreclosure community.
- Post in good spirits as if the whole world is reading, they are.
- Have a good time and make friends.
- Take notes.
- Post you opinions and experience. - CAVEAT – Join and use the private forum above to inform members of your experiences and knowledge that may be considered harmful in public that is about any REO or BPO Company.
- Post Profanity and/or use insulting names
- Post confidential information such as key codes, lockbox codes or anything that is not meant for public view.
- Post self-promotions or advertising – close calls are decided by the Moderators and Admin.
- Ask for member’s lists of REO, BPO companies.
- Make Personal attacks.Remember
– posting here is seen by the public – you are responsible for your posts – not AgentsOnline.net, not Admin, not the Moderators. Posting intelligently, showing you know your business, has shown it can aid in obtaining more work – and as you would expect – ranting about the evils of a company, any company, can cause that member their work and the work of other interested companies – even to the point of them contacting you personally with their dismay. Use your gray matter where and when it matters.