Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Realtor CommunityA popular online real estate community since 1998!

Advertisements

Sponsored Links
Advertisements
How To Advertise Here
How To Advertise Here

Good Idea!
Realtor Promotion Service

Sponsored Links
(Views)Popular Topics
I MAKE 100 COLD CALLS EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! 28493029
No new orders today 13139495
Stupid MLS comments. 3343863
What do you know about Froy Candelario, top agent in USA 1227905
Stupid QC comments and BPO requirements. 1101868
New HUD Listing Brokers---Any Update? 1056567
Is there religious content in Buffini class? 845381
Let's talk about our cars 698026
Name that Flick. Great movie Lines. 623052
Most common items found at an REO 618315
Pay it Forward - BPO/REO Tips & Tricks I & II 614179
REOTRANS 462723
EML 459235
Main Street 443648
asset val seminar in colorado 422288
assist 2 sell or 1 percent realty? 353389
HOMONYMS - There, Their, and They're 328589
Evalonline 300209
Land America 285053
Mainstreet 261860
Matched Content
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#364166 - 01/19/11 11:53 PM How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits
St George Homes Offline

Loc: US
My website has great search engine placement... but I just fired up my Facebook page (St George Homes) and need to pump up the volume. Any suggestions?

Advertisements
#364243 - 01/20/11 04:35 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Perky_REALTOR Offline
Mod Squad
Major Contributor

Loc: PA
PPC ads on Facebook. Also going out there on FB and being social - making freiends and commenting on their pages, etc.

#365426 - 02/01/11 01:06 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Perky_REALTOR]
Adam Benedict Offline

Loc: St. Paul, MN, USA
Perky, have you done the PPC ads before?

St George, I have a facebook fan page as well and I promoted to my friends, who promote to their friends and my "fans" are slowly growing. Also, ad the link to your email so people can automatically be brought to your page with just one click. Like Perky said, being social works. I have different topics for every day of the week... example: Monday I post a new discussion for fans to get involved in, Tuesdays I post a joke, Wednesday is a news topic, etc... You want your page to be 80% NON real estate related, otherwise people stop listening. Hope that helps.

#370938 - 03/28/11 02:51 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
RTChris Offline

Loc: Tempe, AZ
If you're getting a good amount of traffic to your main site, consider implementing a modal window that pops up when people visit the site, asking them to like your fan page, or to visit your fan page.

#395900 - 11/30/11 03:34 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Shannon22 Offline

Loc: Kansas
Maybe try doing a contest where you're incentivizing people to participate? I've had some success with that in the past.

#396081 - 12/02/11 07:52 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
BillW Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
To go back to PPC on FB, does it actually work? I'm thinking about buying PPC but I'm not sure if Facebook has the target audience I need in real estate.

#397238 - 12/21/11 06:37 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
First Rentals Offline

Loc: Bangalore
Yes, i guess there is no target audience in facebook

#397309 - 12/22/11 07:29 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Perky_REALTOR Offline
Mod Squad
Major Contributor

Actually I do not know why I put PPC ads on facebook as a suggestion. ?

Maybe if you are in a vacation market like me it might work.

I just play on FB a lot and have a LOT of LOCAL friends. People that live here. People that have known me since I was a kid, or that I went to school with or used to go to church with. It is paying off for me, in that I am having people contact me privately with real estate questions and such. Is it a huge lead generation machine? Of course not. It is the online equivalent of hanging out at your neighborhood Cheers or Mel's Diner and chatting with everyone.

How to get more interaction? Well, be interactive. I don't get much on my FB Page but my profile...I get a lot of action there. I talk to people, I post funny stuff (NOT trite funny quotes I find from elsewhere, but funny stuff from MY LIFE that people can relate to. For a while I was referring to myself in a sarcastic way about being Donna Reed to my hubby and kids and posting that Donna Reed made pancakes this morning, yay Donna..." Get lots of likes, comments, etc. Then I make sure I post on the things they post that is important to them. I occasionally make a comment about work but only occasionally.

I stopped worrying about my FB page (I do add stuff to it but I'm not working it very hard) and am just keeping my SOI going on Facebook personal profile...because it is fun, and I keep in touch with people I would NEVER have the opportunity to otherwise.

You can't look at Facebook as a lead generator but as a means to interact with your sphere. And you should have a strong sphere on FB that is made up of local people who will recommend you or use you...it's nice to have 900 friends and fans, but it's worthless if all they are is other realtors from all over the universe who will never benefit from you or you from them. Did that make sense?

#397468 - 12/24/11 08:49 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Jacob_James Offline

Loc: Georgia, U.S
The best way to attract more Facebook hits would be to tap into your existing friends network. Start off by placing a video or picture gallery of your listings then inviting your friends to view it. Ask them if they know anyone that would be interested in the home and kindly ask them to share the Facebook post.

#397469 - 12/25/11 12:05 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Perky_REALTOR Offline
Mod Squad
Major Contributor

Yeah! Spam your friends! That's what they want!

#397471 - 12/25/11 07:03 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Jacob_James Offline

Don't think its spamming. When you invite your friends to look at something on your fan page or wall it is not considered spamming. People do this all the time. They can choose to look at what you are sharing or they may choose not to.

Spamming is when you approach people outside of your network of friends that don't know who you are or what you do. People that are in your circle of friends on Facebook should know that you are an agent and that you may sometimes post properties for sale on your wall or on your Fan Page. Your goal is not to force them to buy anything but to expose them to your listings with the hopes that they maybe interested or know someone that is. The best referrals come from your friends and family correct?

Do you see it differently and if you do please explain?

#397472 - 12/25/11 07:47 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Perky_REALTOR Offline
Mod Squad
Major Contributor

Ok, see how that works out for you over time.

Eventually your friends will turn you off. It is so spamming if you are regularly asking them to look at stuff.

#397475 - 12/25/11 10:28 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Jacob_James Offline

I agree. Friends can tune you out if all your doing is listing properties. Thats not social media or engaging your network. Their is a good balance of being transparent with who you are and what you do and engaging and providing information about your business. The rule is 80% social engagement and 10% promotion.

#398378 - 01/09/12 06:24 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Jessica123 Offline

Loc: Glastonbury, CT 06033
Hi,
If you are well place in search engine this means there will be good amount of traffic to your main site. Consider implementing a modal window that pops up when people visit the site, asking them to like your fan page, or to visit your fan page or provide a hyperlink on your website which lands on the fanpage of facebook.

#398834 - 01/15/12 09:45 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Rezo Offline

Loc: Malaysia
Spread around your Facebook page...ask your friend & family spread around!!!

1 Persons get 100 Likes
10 Persons get 1000 Likes

#407349 - 05/25/12 01:48 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
RIzwan Offline

Loc: Pakistan
Dude you need to make your Facebook page attractive and informative which will be the big source of getting traffic..:)

#408794 - 06/18/12 04:42 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Phuket9.com Offline

Loc: Phuket, Thailand
PPC adverts and good content updates which can be interesting and shared

#408796 - 06/18/12 04:53 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Phuket9.com Offline

Loc: Phuket, Thailand
good "sharable" content - funny facts, not funny numbers and market analysis smile

#408959 - 06/21/12 09:27 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Phuket9.com]
SoldWithVideo Offline

Loc: California, USA
PPC ads on Facebook do work. It's really good if you choose a PPC campaign instead of a CPM campaign because the "like" button actually appears on your ad. Try to create an incentive for them to "like" your ad. Say something similar to "Like Us and You get a Discount" Or "Like Us and You Get a Free eBook". Often they will like your ad right then and there without even clicking on your ad, meaning you get a free like.

I actually did some testing on it and wrote a post about this on my site. I don't want to directly promote my site, but all the information on using facebooks ads to get likes is here. http://www.soldwithvideo.com/articles/ho...th-a-promotion/

Edited by SoldWithVideo (06/21/12 09:29 AM)

#411177 - 08/12/12 02:41 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Investments Offline

Loc: Albania
Relevant Linkedin groups are beneficial places to engage new customers and generate more leads, sales through this platform.
The key is communication with your prospects !

https://www.facebook.com/BoraPropertyAlbania

#413950 - 10/06/12 06:29 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Jacob_James]
breeanne Offline

yes Jacob; i think that is a good place to start then slowly building your Facebook page to target many people and you can use this as a platform for marketing.

#413990 - 10/07/12 09:45 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Jessica123]
realwebs Offline

Loc: USA
[quote=Jessica123]Hi,
If you are well place in search engine this means there will be good amount of traffic to your main site. Consider implementing a modal window that pops up when people visit the site, asking them to like your fan page, or to visit your fan page or provide a hyperlink on your website which lands on the fanpage of facebook.
[/quote]

This is very annoying but people say that it works. Go figure

#414737 - 10/23/12 01:26 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Perky_REALTOR]
breeanne Offline

Hi Perky;

At times when you spam your friends they dont even want to look at your posts or stuff you recommend to them? Does Facebook help in SEO? just wondering

#415024 - 10/29/12 08:31 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
BrandonSchneider Offline

Loc: Sunny Isles, FL, USA
I think you need to be a little more interactive on FB. Someone earlier in the thread to be social, that's what FB is for. You should definitely ask family and friends to spread the page, its free advertising! Plus, you never know maybe one of their friends or family is looking for a home! They may visit your FB page and see something they like!

#415261 - 11/02/12 01:27 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Scintillion Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
All good advice so far. Also, if you want to ensure that your posts are seen you will have to pay Facebook to promote them. Look for more of this type of activity as Facebook tries to increase revenue to appease stockholders.

#417752 - 01/02/13 10:04 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
savvymoney Offline

Loc: Canada
Try offering them something. Here's an example of what I do, I make coupons and put them on Facebook specifically. I then advertise only my Facebook page with the coupon on it -- once a user likes my Facebook page they can have the coupon which could be a free consultation or whatever and then voila - free like and potential client smile

#418457 - 01/16/13 01:20 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
PineIslandFl Offline

Loc: FL
We try to get people to like us and then reshare. We keep posting relevant info about the island and post a few times a day. Slowly but surely the likes are increasing and we are seeing some bites from it. https://www.facebook.com/pineislandrealestatecafe

#419859 - 02/08/13 03:32 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
ebooklover Offline

Loc: Texas
If your Facebook Page dont have an audience yet, I recommend that you run a Facebook Ad just to get your initial 100 active likers. After that, you only need to make unique and interesting post to engage your likers to interact with your post.

But if you prefer not spending anything on ads, you can first ask your friends to like your page and then make sure you do posts that are engaging so your friends' friends will start liking your post and page. Hope this answered your question.

#420691 - 02/24/13 08:45 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Dardaigh Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Swap links with other related pages and ask those page owners to recommend you to their readers and then do the same for them. This is the best way to get page followers/likes very quickly

#421122 - 03/04/13 10:10 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: virtualseo]
inkansun Offline

Loc: CA
Great idea!

#421455 - 03/10/13 11:52 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
ssnyder Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Invite your friends to like your FB page and promote the launch of your new page on your website and in your newsletter if you have one. Also, post good quality content and media on your page to increase shares that non fans will see.

#423340 - 05/05/13 05:23 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
kate william Offline

You also can hire freelancer who also provide Facebook like .

#424351 - 05/28/13 06:37 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
SEO Steve Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Don't do anything that looks like you are shopping for links or contacts. Do it for real:
Make a list of all of the communities you are involved with, join those pages, friend all of their members, and show them something different. We do this with our blog posts, and add them to our Facebook, and other SM pages:

Edited by SEO Steve (05/28/13 06:37 AM)
Edit Reason: Links

#426350 - 07/25/13 09:59 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Raya Offline

Loc: India
If want to attract Facebook more.than very important is be connected with FB anywhere.make a friends and like a pages of others as much as possible.attract peoples to like your page.that be update the news and share regularly.

#427520 - 08/23/13 06:28 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
SEO Steve Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Has anyone ditched Facebook in favor of Google+? We have found that there are many more ways to integrate your marketing into social via this Google platform than FB gives you.

[url=http://www.callsandy.ca]Millwoods Real Estate[/url]

Edited by SEO Steve (08/23/13 06:29 AM)
Edit Reason: Spelling..of course

#430005 - 11/06/13 03:22 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
KevinBackBay Offline

Loc: New York
Create Google Alerts for your area of expertise.

Send those alerts to your email AS THEY HAPPEN.

This is all free of course.

As news comes in, send it back out on your Facebook Business page with your comments about that news.

This is called content curation.

It shows that you are 100% on top of the best events in your neighborhoods and as people look back at your posts, they will wonder how you know so much on such a timely basis.

Kevin

#430279 - 11/17/13 10:16 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Perky_REALTOR]
KHouseSource Offline

Loc: Houston
[quote=Perky_REALTOR]PPC ads on Facebook. Also going out there on FB and being social - making freiends and commenting on their pages, etc. [/quote]

I would agree that Facebook PPC ads are one way to do it. This can be a costly move if it's not done correctly, do your research before putting together a campaign.

If your site is ranking well then that means you must be getting traffic? If that's the case make sure you have an option on every one of your pages for someone to like your Facebook page. This is also good for SEO. You can build your likes this way.

The next thing you can do is carve out a small spot on your homepage to make an "ad" promoting your new Facebook page.

Hope This Helps

#430871 - 12/09/13 02:58 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Kirk Craig Offline

Loc: Illinois
I simply post useful information on my business facebok page. I "like" and "share" it on my personal page. All of my friends see that I liked and shared it. Then more people like the page. Their friends like the page and it builds from there.

#432084 - 01/21/14 02:41 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
KHouseSource Offline

Loc: Houston
I would say PPC ads on Facebook and making sure that if your site has good search engine rankings then that means its getting traffic.

This means you should have a social interaction feature above the fold and get them liking your Facebook page directly from your main website.

Hope that helps

#432261 - 01/26/14 07:27 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Denis-M Offline

Loc: New York, New York, Queens
hi, having a fb page for your business can boost it to an incredible level but you need to know who you want to address, you have an option to target special groups or individuals depending on your business so pay close attention to that, greetings Denis

#436064 - 05/17/14 03:17 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Crystal21 Offline

Get a like button on your site, you can buy script at COdeclerks, you can also advertise on facebook,else can buy likes from sites like listingdock, SEOClerks etc.

#436069 - 05/17/14 10:46 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Crystal21]
TRENDS Tony Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Originally Posted By: Crystal21
Get a like button on your site, you can buy script at COdeclerks

@Crystal21: Why would you recommend these people pay for a script that is free from Facebook?? Based on your other post, sounds like you own Codeclerks and are trying to charge people for what they can easily get for free.

If you need a like button for your site, just go to Facebook and get it, don't get ripped off. You can get it here for free https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button.

While we're on the subject, here are the links for the other major social media sites (their buttons are free too).

Twitter: https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons

LinkedIn: http://developer.linkedin.com/plugins

Google Plus: https://developers.google.com/+/web/+1button/

Pinterest: http://business.pinterest.com/en/widget-builder#do_pin_it_button

We are a newer provider offering high-end template and custom websites for real estate agents. Your website is ready in seconds and integrates our custom IDX that you can control. Currently serving the Central FL area, visit the website for more details.

#436100 - 05/18/14 02:31 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
Before you go putting cocial media buttons on your site you should plan out your total marketing package.

If your social media accounts are totally independant of your site then linking to them might work.

If your social media sites are like most agents, they consist of links back to your site. This is understandable since most of the advice out there is to use your social media to promote your site. If this is the case, then sending people who are alreadt on your ste to your social media sites would be the equvalent of sending them into a never ending loop. Ie, they find your site, you send them to fb where you send them to your site where you send them back to your social site. Pick the site you want them to stay on and have all your other stuff link to it only.

I have yet to find an angent fb page that is a stand alone lead generator.

On an seo note, most agent sites have sitewide links to their social media sites where there are sitewide links back to the agents sites. This looks like a classic link scheme, although I have not heard of any penalties yet.

#437112 - 06/24/14 07:17 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
JamesJam Offline

Loc: california
Hi,
To get more FB hits post such a beautiful content.Pic or video that people like it and share it. If your post is attractive and eye catching you will get the more and more hits.

#437270 - 06/30/14 03:12 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
DanDav Offline

Loc: United States
One of the best pieces of advice I've been given for Facebook is to make your page valuable to your followers beyond just sharing your own stuff. Find relevant industry-related information and stuff to share and that will keep people coming back. They need a reason to want to come to your page beyond just seeing what's going on with your business.

#437622 - 07/16/14 10:32 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Gil Perthing Offline

Loc: CA
To get more hits on facebook I use a new video app for realtors called Realiv. It's free.
The iPhone version is https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/realiv/id865672734?mt=8

It's super simple to use. I do live tours of the properties I sell. It's great to engage my prospective customers through the social networks. The app also saves the video for me (without using space on my phone, it's on the "cloud" as they call it).

and that's cool because if I cannot coordinate a live show, my prospective buyers can always view the show at their convenience later.

Let me know if you have used that app, or similar ones to get more hits.

Did it work?

#437860 - 07/26/14 05:52 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Adam Benedict]
Hairo2006 Offline

Loc: NY - New York
Great advice. I have to take this into consideration myself. I was posting just real estate post

#438479 - 08/22/14 04:04 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
GICDealFinder Offline

Loc: Riverside, CA
Facebook ads should work well. They have demographics that can target people who are more likely to be a web conversion. On the side note, it is best to actually engage with them by commenting, liking their posts,and send messages.
I also agree with somebody from the thread who suggested that you put a pop up window to your site that will encourage visitors to like your facebook page.

#442898 - 01/28/15 07:03 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Eric G. Offline

Loc: California
I have lots of Realtor friends on Facebook. Some of them sent me a request to like their page. I sent them a message and let them know that Iíve liked their page. I always include my facebook page link so if ever they want to reciprocate, they already have my page.

You can also add a FB badge to your website to let your visitors know that you are on Facebook.

#445021 - 04/14/15 08:01 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
joe1 Offline

Loc: California, USA
Facebook Ads are best, because 2 things are happening. They go to your business page after they click on your ad. And they may give you their information from the landing page your ad directs them to. A win win, and more facebook hits.

#446836 - 07/28/15 10:35 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
RealtorWebsite Offline

Loc: Multiple
it works better if you purchase a fb advertising
Real Estate Agent Website

Best Deal on Real Estate Agents Printing - 1,000 Business Cards $23 and etc
Real Estate Agent Printing

#448104 - 10/06/15 05:13 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
markodrk Offline

Loc: Chicago
Here is a great guide about social media marketing.

https://neighborhoodloans.com/social-media-guide-for-realtors/

In Real Estate I think Facebook and their filtering options in ads are amazing.

Create a landing page, advertise it and wait for the leads to come in!

#448140 - 10/07/15 03:24 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: markodrk]
Bigtoe Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Outer Banks
Originally Posted By: markodrk

In Real Estate I think Facebook and their filtering options in ads are amazing.

Create a landing page, advertise it and wait for the leads to come in!

how many leads did you get last month?
how much did you spend to get those leads?
were they buyer or seller leads?

#448251 - 10/15/15 06:05 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Flynlow Offline

Loc: Wa
My advice? Give them a REASON to want to be on your Facebook page. Let me break the news to you... Nobody cares about market updates on Facebook. Nobody wants you to spam them with crap they don't care about.

Top 3 ways you can use Facebook every day.

1- Client events. Have you done a client event? Does your brokerage do client events? If you do, hire a photographer, or do the photography yourself, take photos of people there and tell them you'll put them on your Facebook page. I kid you not, most people will come on to your page, like the page, and share the photo on their page. There are ways to make that even more beneficial for your marketing, but we're sticking with Facebook for now.

2 - Community photos, community videos, and community news. Do you have a camera? Better yet, do you have a smart phone? Go to community events and take photos of the event. Go talk to people and be a "reporter" of sorts. Ask them how they are liking the carnival, or the fair. What are their favorite rides, where's the best place to eat there, etc. Post those to your Facebook page and TAG THE EVENT page, that way it shows up on their page as well.

3- Did a new business open in your city? GO TALK TO THEM! Write a few words about it, take some photos, interview the owner, etc. Post that on your Facebook page, and TAG THE BUSINESS. That way it shows up on their page too.... just like that the owner is happy because he got some exposure, and you just got exposure as well.

You want to look like you are the community expert. You don't want to blast your followers with real estate spam. Trust me, they don't care. Give them something to care about, and you will gain followers very quickly.

#448373 - 10/20/15 11:48 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Gorilla Promoz Offline

Loc: FLORIDA
I would definitely recommend Facebook advertising. You can breakdown your segment pretty specifically.

#449358 - 12/14/15 02:27 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
LuxuryRealtor Offline

Loc: Ky
Getting likes on Facebook is getting harder and harder as people get used to the platform, all of these pages just start to look the same and then users stop paying attention altogether.

#449443 - 12/17/15 06:19 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: LuxuryRealtor]
BenP Offline

Loc: Canada
Yeah, "Likes" are pretty much worthless these days anyway. I mean, take them if you can get them, but advertising for website conversions is way more efficient. I find it helps to get people from Facebook to a web page as quickly as possible. From there they can sign up for a newsletter, contact you for a consult, etc...

#450046 - 01/22/16 08:15 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Flynlow]
Lakeshore Lad Offline

Loc: Holland, MI, USA
I like your ideas! It's all about having the discipline to follow through with the ideas, however. I like giving market stats updates, but no one shares or likes those frown

#451443 - 03/19/16 09:41 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Gabe K Offline

Loc: Langley BC
Pay Facebook, or pay for a social marketer. To much to learn, and focus on real estate at the same time.

#460464 - 01/21/18 03:26 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: Gabe K]
The Legacy Team Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Agree. Time is money in business, so why not invest in a Real Estate VA instead? But if you have time to burn, research, learn and do it on your own.

#460567 - 02/01/18 10:26 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
ryanccarroll Offline

Loc: California
Facebook is moving more and more towards "pay to play". They just recently made some changes to their algorithm that will favor paid posts over organic posts even more.

If you're serious about growing your business in 2018 and beyond, you will need to consider Facebook ads and get good at it (or hire someone who is good at it).

-Ryan

#460603 - 02/08/18 06:55 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
estatereal Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: LAND OF THE FREE!
to those who use facebook for business. how many deals a year do you close?

#461187 - 04/16/18 01:22 AM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
kirastan Offline

Loc: United States
FB ads can be effective. But I don't know with friends and family, I don't want to annoy them...

#461271 - 04/24/18 12:56 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Team Sztanyo Offline

Loc: OH
Do you have a Facebook Pixel set up on your site yet? A great way to leverage your Facebook traffic is to retarget those visitors that have already been to your website, thus increasing your conversion rates.

#461295 - 04/24/18 01:52 PM Re: How Do I Attract More Facebook Hits [Re: St George Homes]
Team Sztanyo Offline

Loc: OH
Be personal and engage in your relationships. Like, comment, share. People will respond accordingly.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Newest Members
eis, Turbo-BPO101, h.rodriguez3866, juli3silv4, VanLuda
30129 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 49 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
Team Sztanyo 33
Trouble 17
Z06Fanatic 16
kirastan 16
LuG 11
Bigtoe 11
estatereal 11
Mr. Clean 11
RonnieEmz 10