Investors United School of Real Estate Investing
Agents Online Real Estate Forums, Discussion, Realtors Marketing Tips

Follow AgentsOnline on Twitter

Click Here to display our logo on your site and link to us!
AgentsOnline Real Estate Discussion Forums Logo

Good Ideas
Free Marketing Kit

How To Advertise Here

Sponsors
More Good Ideas!
Branded Content Marketing for Realtors

Content Marketing For Realtors

Build your brand on a Real Estate Site

Facebook
Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#374008 - 04/27/11 08:42 PM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
bfisher88 Offline

Loc: Park City, UT
Lots of 1 post reviewers, weird!!

#377318 - 05/29/11 02:01 AM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
drejon Offline

Loc: buena park
When it comes to getting leads from companies I always have a lot of questions as to their credibility. It just comes down to asking around and seeing what other users recommend. I know a lot of agents that do pretty well and buy a lot of leads. It cost money to make money.

#377348 - 05/29/11 05:04 PM Re: Zurple [Re: ExpertRealtorWeb]
HampTeam Offline

Loc: Texas
Agree getting at the top of Google with keyword phrases that nobody uses is easy but I'm not sure what Zurple's Alexia ratings have to do with an agents landing page via Zurple and/or web page rankings.

Rodney Hamp
Hamp Team @ Keller Williams

#377350 - 05/29/11 05:20 PM Re: Zurple [Re: lindenmoe]
HampTeam Offline

Loc: Texas
I commend you for posting your partical retraction as most people when frustrated throw out comments like drive by shootings. :silly:

#377874 - 06/03/11 02:19 PM Re: Zurple [Re: arcal50]
Avoid The F Word Offline

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: arcal50
I have been with Zurple for a month and have been happy with their service. They over delivered on the leads so far. When I discussed SEO and keywords searches, they have assured me that we will be optimized on keywords or phrases that relate to homes in my area.

Hmm...an endorsement from a one shot poster...interesting

#377875 - 06/03/11 02:20 PM Re: Zurple [Re: Hunter Harris]
Avoid The F Word Offline

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: Hunter Harris
I use Zurple in a really tough market and it performs like a dream. They have delivered exactly what was promised. I have run through all the BS companies claiming results and Zurple is the real deal. I am happy to show anyone interested in Zurple my personal account and lead activity. Zurple is state-of-the-art and I would put them against anything else out there. If you wish to talk, I will take calls on this today and tomorrow 503-287-1361

Oh look, another endorsement from a one shot poster...LOL

#377976 - 06/04/11 12:07 AM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
Realtor DC Offline

Loc: Washington, DC - Virginia - Ma...
I talked to a sales rep from Zurple -- complete BS -- said he would put me on the first page of Google. Sounds good to someone who knows nothing about computers but I have a CS background. He told me to google "Coronado Homes" and his website was http://www.searchcoronado.com/ I said.. okay.. wow you are on the first page... big deal... how big of a market is "Coronado". I checked out his PageRank (PR- What really counts) and it was 0!! NOT EVEN A 1. For those of you that don't know, pagerank is how Google ranks webpages. The reason Zillow & Trulia etc. are such big names is their PR's are around 8-9. Google, Yahoo, Facebook = 10. Average John Doe Realtor's website is a 0-1. We have a guy in our market really bustin the local internet scene with a PR of 4. It is not easy to get a high PR, if they can do what they say they can do they should be able to get you a PR of at least 3. I am an IDX Broker customer purely because I have my own knowledge and skills and their service is cheap, so I'm not paying out the arse to a web developer when that's my background and I can build off their platform, but if I was going to shell out big bucks to an idx solutions center because I was technologically retarded, I'd go with Real Estate Webmasters. They are pricey, but I've checked out lots of their example pages and all of them have PR's of at least 3, and I've googled some generic terms and their clients do pretty well. Just my 2c. Zurple & Tigerleads seem to be scams to me, although Tigerleads integrated social media product sounds tempting..I still do not think it is worth the cost just to try it out.

Also, even their corporate site (if it is truly a corporation) only has a PR of 2. That is pathetic for a company claiming it can dominate the internet. Quote the sales rep "There are only 2 realities, life before zurple, and life after zurple, there is no turning back, we don't need you, you need us" what a strong line of BS from a scammer.

Also, if you heard of Zurple and Tigerleads from Trulia reviews also notice that the agents posting those reviews are also 1 posters.. screaming scam..

Edited by Realtor DC (06/04/11 12:11 AM)

#383512 - 07/19/11 03:17 PM Re: Zurple [Re: Realtor DC]
jcoros Offline

Loc: IL
I have been using Zurple for about a year now. It works great. I have never used a lead generator service that I received as good of a response from the leads. I am actively communicating with leads. I have closed 4 deals this year specifically due to Zurple. They have a common sense marketing approach the leads seem to appreciate.
I work in an incredibly busy and active market, Naperville IL. It has given me a competitive advantage.
Realtor DC. I do not know much about this whole SEO voodoo. You are going to decide whether to spend your valuable time working on your CS issues or selling real estate. My family depends on the latter. All the best!

#414052 - 10/08/12 04:27 PM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
justines Offline

Loc: indiana
I am currently on Zurple and Tiger leads. I was so excited about Zurple. In my opinion they do not give you all the facts. I was told it would organically grown leads as we had the system. For the last two monts my leads have decreased significantly after I told them I wanted to drop them as a vendor. We went from 120 leads a month to under 70. There explanation is they made changeds to their system. I am contacting other agents to see if they have had problems also or if it is just us. Very poor customer service in my opinion. Also if a client responds that is counted as a contact.

would not recommend them in the slightest.

#414063 - 10/08/12 11:38 PM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
justines Offline

Loc: indiana
Don't do it....they do not give you all of the information and they do not follow through. My leads have dropped off and I am very disappointed with the use of zurple.

#414151 - 10/09/12 11:43 PM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
namebutler Offline

Loc: Canada
In regard to some of the information in this thread.

From a SEO viewpoint a websites PR-PageRank is not the only indicator of how well a website will rank in regard to search terms. Its only the value of backlinks.

I'll give you a quick example. If your backlinks don't contain the term "New Falls" and you're trying to rank for "New Fall Real Estate", its not going to happen. You might have high PageRank because some website linked back to you with the term "check this out".

Again there are dozens of reasons why your website will rank for certain terms, not just PR.

#414154 - 10/10/12 12:03 AM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
namebutler Offline

Loc: Canada
I just checked out the Zurple website. According to their website they drive traffic by buying traffic from Adwords. No great science in that.

Also I noticed all the "First time poster" comments on this thread. I would totally disregard any first time poster in this thread. Its a very common marketing strategy by some companies to get positive feedback. Some internet companies solely go around the internet building up the "trust" of companies for a fee.

#414686 - 10/22/12 02:24 AM Re: Zurple [Re: Mitzie]
gerrigale Offline

Loc: new jersey
My experience has been that tiger leads are much more expensive than zurple but both are created via google adwords. wondering why you do not just create the adword campaign on your own. Why pay out so much money to a vendor when creating the ads your self are so much cheaper. Am I missing something here? Kind of new to internet in general.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Google Custom Forum Search

This Google Custom search may do a better job of searching the forums for some keywords than the old forum search does. The results do not include threads from the Asset Managers Forum however. To search that forum you will need to be actually in the Asset Managers Forum and you will need to use the old forum search below.
Search

Sponsors

Newest Members
adragosic, platon20, verran, kentuckybrown, Jerry T
26260 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (JohnN, ibsellin, bluebird, 1 invisible), 125 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters (30 Days)
lucky 79
HChomat 53
RAH 45
BrianMI 44
David Hunter 40
Vermont 36
75Corvette 23
sualk54 23
RonnieEmz 22